Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 2193

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 3074861 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #1245 on: December 14, 2009, 06:46:02 pm »

Neruz, are you still reading the manga? Don't make me come over there!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shinji

• Bay Watcher
  • Irritate Sakanade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: December 14, 2009, 06:46:51 pm »

When he had the whole punched through his chest i looked at it as removing his heart.

Cause hollows supposedly dont have hearts which is why they all have massive holes in their chests. So by doing that it allowed hollow ichigo to completely take over and go and destroy everyone again. otherwise im not sure the instant regeneration would have worked. Thus if you take off his head while hes normal ichigo i recon hed be dead

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: December 14, 2009, 06:48:31 pm »

How did I not catch that symbolism?

Shinji

• Bay Watcher
  • Irritate Sakanade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: December 14, 2009, 06:51:16 pm »

no idea. im just trying to find some explanation
Im crazy might come in as another reason

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: December 14, 2009, 08:57:35 pm »

When he had the whole punched through his chest i looked at it as removing his heart.

Cause hollows supposedly dont have hearts which is why they all have massive holes in their chests. So by doing that it allowed hollow ichigo to completely take over and go and destroy everyone again. otherwise im not sure the instant regeneration would have worked. Thus if you take off his head while hes normal ichigo i recon hed be dead

The thing is; Hollow Ichigo wasn't in control at that point. When he's in control he goes all loopy and wierd, the second hollow form was just mindless and instinctual.

Plus, it did regenerate the hole at the end of the fight. And a hole that size would have taken out a good chunk of lungs as well as everything else. A hollow hole is one thing, but none of the Arrancar have shown immunity to getting large holes punched in them. Ulquiorra's favorite move is to punch a hole in someone's chest remember, Grimmjow comments on that, yet Ulquiorra has only been fighting Arrancar and Hollow until now, so why would he pull that move on them if it wasn't effective?

The ovbious answer is that punching a hole through an Arrancar's chest is just as effective as it is against anything else, unless you happen to fire right through their hollow hole of course.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 09:00:40 pm by Neruz »

Shinji

• Bay Watcher
  • Irritate Sakanade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: December 14, 2009, 09:33:18 pm »

fair enough. u make a good point

on a topic aside from ichigo what do you think Shinji's shikai does?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: December 15, 2009, 06:16:59 pm »

The thing is; Hollow Ichigo wasn't in control at that point. When he's in control he goes all loopy and wierd, the second hollow form was just mindless and instinctual.

Plus, it did regenerate the hole at the end of the fight. And a hole that size would have taken out a good chunk of lungs as well as everything else. A hollow hole is one thing, but none of the Arrancar have shown immunity to getting large holes punched in them. Ulquiorra's favorite move is to punch a hole in someone's chest remember, Grimmjow comments on that, yet Ulquiorra has only been fighting Arrancar and Hollow until now, so why would he pull that move on them if it wasn't effective?

The ovbious answer is that punching a hole through an Arrancar's chest is just as effective as it is against anything else, unless you happen to fire right through their hollow hole of course.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: December 15, 2009, 07:08:36 pm »

Ichigo is apparantly Captain level when he has only a tiny fraction of his power, at full power he's so far beyond Captain level it's not even funny anymore.

He saw Aizen's sword sure, but he didn't see his Shikai release, and that's what traps you in his OP illusion.

Shinji

• Bay Watcher
  • Irritate Sakanade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: December 15, 2009, 07:46:14 pm »

And yet Aizen will still be stronger than Ichigo even with his hollow form

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: December 15, 2009, 07:47:48 pm »

Of course, and then Ichigo will win through the power of sheer resolve and refusing to give up.

Either that or he'll half-lose and Aizen will somehow get the Kings Key without destroying Karakura town and then they'll all need to chase after him and stop him before he kills God.

Shinji

• Bay Watcher
  • Irritate Sakanade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: December 15, 2009, 08:02:16 pm »

Something like that. Once Ichigo actually shows up of course.

Come to think of it Ichigo and Unohana have been a while in the Gargantuar together...

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: December 15, 2009, 08:04:30 pm »

Tite needs to resolve all the other battles first, then Shinji needs to get beaten up so Ichigo can arrive in time to lose.

Shinji

• Bay Watcher
  • Irritate Sakanade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: December 15, 2009, 08:14:05 pm »

yeah,
havent seen wonderweiss or kensei in a while either

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: December 15, 2009, 08:14:47 pm »

Bleach is suffering hard from Loads and Loads of Characters.

Shinji

• Bay Watcher
  • Irritate Sakanade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: December 15, 2009, 08:26:00 pm »

I don't think that many will be killed off either
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 2193