Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1681 1682 [1683] 1684 1685 ... 2193

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 3055821 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #25230 on: November 01, 2015, 09:04:17 pm »

Vocaloids might be cheaper then actual singers, so yea.  They'll eventually be more mainstream... as the tech gets better and it proliferates.
Though, from my ignorance, someone still has to put in the proper settings for the vocal range/control/inflection/whatever?

Also, I am not gonna be fair to the vocaloids.  I have no reason to be, even though they are portrayed to be cute anime girls.  Git gudAin't idol material yet.
And yes, that is a shot at em having no soul/emotion/heart in their singing.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #25231 on: November 01, 2015, 09:08:30 pm »

Also, I am not gonna be fair to the vocaloids.  I have no reason to be, even though they are portrayed to be cute anime girls.  Git gudAin't idol material yet.
b-b-but animu grills
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #25232 on: November 01, 2015, 09:13:36 pm »

I swear, you people keep doing this grill tease and meaning something entirely different. It's starting to get goddamn annoying. If you're going to promise a freaking anime grill, give grill and make kebab on it. I'm sure a barbecue pit with pigtails will be a fire hazard from hell, but if that's what you're putting up, damnit, put your cookery where your mouth is.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25233 on: November 01, 2015, 09:31:10 pm »

Big advantage: vocaloid idols don't get old, but more importantly, they don't get caught doing drugs or get caught having orgies with their backing bands ;D Plus they could be doing concerts at multiple locations at once.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25234 on: November 01, 2015, 09:39:58 pm »

Big advantage: vocaloid idols don't get old, but more importantly, they don't get caught doing drugs or get caught having orgies with their backing bands ;D Plus they could be doing concerts at multiple locations at once.
Yes, the idol waifu must be perfect.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25235 on: November 01, 2015, 09:55:16 pm »

Well somehow that took me to this video. You should definitely watch it first but the deal is :-

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 09:56:49 pm by Reelya »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25236 on: November 01, 2015, 10:30:46 pm »

I swear, you people keep doing this grill tease and meaning something entirely different. It's starting to get goddamn annoying. If you're going to promise a freaking anime grill, give grill and make kebab on it. I'm sure a barbecue pit with pigtails will be a fire hazard from hell, but if that's what you're putting up, damnit, put your cookery where your mouth is.

no

remove

serbian grill stronk grill

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25237 on: November 01, 2015, 10:34:50 pm »

I'd really love an anime grill. Preferably in the shape of a giant head in the likeness of Asuka or Miku. With the lid on, it's the entire head in all it's fidelity, but there's a handle you can grab to remove the cap of the skull, and see the head is full of charcoal!

Cooks wieners and burgers like nothin' else.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25238 on: November 01, 2015, 10:42:36 pm »

So what you're saying is that you want to open the anime grill's mouth and fill it up with meat.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #25239 on: November 01, 2015, 10:46:18 pm »

Who doesn't?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25240 on: November 01, 2015, 11:39:37 pm »

So what you're saying is that you want to open the anime grill's mouth and fill it up with meat.

lewd.

vocaloid topic:

given some kludge and some excessive abuse, some vocaloids can somewhat pass as very-autotuned singers. The key is to make sure they're actually breathing, something like 98.7% of vocalo-p's tend to neglect.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #25241 on: November 02, 2015, 12:03:58 am »

given some kludge and some excessive abuse, some vocaloids can somewhat pass as very-autotuned singers. The key is to make sure they're actually breathing, something like 98.7% of vocalo-p's tend to neglect.

Gah. I opened that video in a new tab then switched back. Video started. The intro startled me. Unexpected breathing sorta sound in ears at 11:00 at night.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25242 on: November 02, 2015, 12:06:08 am »

Gah. I opened that video in a new tab then switched back. Video started. The intro startled me. Unexpected breathing sorta sound in ears at 11:00 at night.

that is why i dont have things at full volume :p
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25243 on: November 02, 2015, 01:45:07 am »

Well somehow that took me to this video. You should definitely watch it first but the deal is :-

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well that explains why I spent the beginning wondering if that was... and that's... but I don't recognize the rest...?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25244 on: November 02, 2015, 02:26:17 am »

I'm kinda wondering what's up with this Nightcore stuff ... I hear some nice anime openings, go find the full length version of the track and it's always 200% squeakier ... sometimes they're the only full-length versions of these songs on youtube, which sucks.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 02:31:06 am by Reelya »
Pages: 1 ... 1681 1682 [1683] 1684 1685 ... 2193