Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1545 1546 [1547] 1548 1549 ... 2193

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 3064899 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #23190 on: July 01, 2015, 01:46:46 am »

Gaaah!! I wanna watch that show so bad but they haven't finished dubbing it!!!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23191 on: July 01, 2015, 01:51:06 am »

Stroheim and JoJo you glorious manly bastards.
: P

A little teaser for your future endeavors:

edit: lel thats stardust crusaders, not adventures.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 02:07:57 am by Camulus »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #23192 on: July 01, 2015, 03:45:37 am »

Finished it. Finished the 1st season of JoJo. My god the last 2 episodes were a ride. 10/10, best series I've seen since Kill la Kill.

Stroheim and JoJo you glorious manly bastards.
German science is the greatest in the world.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #23193 on: July 01, 2015, 08:22:51 am »

I actually can't wait for them to get to Diamond is Unbreakable.
Yeeeah. I'm like half way into the manga. I started reading DiU after the SC anime ended.

so good

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23194 on: July 01, 2015, 08:29:17 am »

I just started watching Trapeze (Kuuchuu Buranko). It's a clever and delightfully strange show about a psychiatrist and her client, an anxious trapeze artist.

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23195 on: July 01, 2015, 08:32:21 am »

From that screenshot alone id say it merits a watch.
Looks like a legal version of acid in bitform.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23196 on: July 01, 2015, 08:42:15 am »

I've watched Trapeze before, it's a seriously fun brainfuck anime. IIRC the Protag is something like 5 people simultaneously. Not 5 different people, but one person that IS five people.

I was only disappointed that it was so short.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23197 on: July 01, 2015, 09:48:16 pm »

I actually can't wait for them to get to Diamond is Unbreakable.
Yeeeah. I'm like half way into the manga. I started reading DiU after the SC anime ended.

so good
I went into it expecting to be sad that it was this new guy and not Jotaro. That did not last very long.

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #23200 on: July 02, 2015, 12:16:33 am »

OH MY GOD DEATH BATTLE IS DOING GOD GOKU VS SUPERMAN REMATCH YES YES YES YES!!!!

UUUUGH!

Can't tell if that's like an "ugu~" of excitement or an "ugh" of "I can't believe they're doing this shit again".
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23201 on: July 02, 2015, 12:56:51 am »

OH MY GOD DEATH BATTLE IS DOING GOD GOKU VS SUPERMAN REMATCH YES YES YES YES!!!!

UUUUGH!

Can't tell if that's like an "ugu~" of excitement or an "ugh" of "I can't believe they're doing this shit again".

The second... I actually liked that episode (BS involved and all) but this is just... What are they trying to do?

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #23202 on: July 02, 2015, 01:17:06 am »

The second... I actually liked that episode (BS involved and all) but this is just... What are they trying to do?

Either appease the rabid fanbase or see what new feats of awesome they can pull out of Goku's Saiyan God form against the comic powers of Superman.

In unrelated anime stuff, rewatched some episodes of KLK. Man I love the animation style of this show. It hovers between japanese anime and western cartoon. Like, it's way more anime than Panty & Stocking but it has moments where I'm watching and it just distinctly reminds me of the absurd "westerness" of P&S.

It's like some scene out of Ren and Stimpy here.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23203 on: July 02, 2015, 01:35:04 am »

Either appease the rabid fanbase or see what new feats of awesome they can pull out of Goku's Saiyan God form against the comic powers of Superman.
This, but also give another excuse to have an awesomely-animated fight between Goku and Superman. The first fight, even if you disagreed with the BS, was still fun to watch. If they keep the same level of quality in the fight choreography, the seemingly upgraded graphics should make it even better. Oh, and another thing....

UUUUGH!
HERESY! (Maybe literally, considering Goku's divinity.)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23204 on: July 02, 2015, 01:56:59 am »

Maybe literally, considering Goku's divinity

Given the major joke of the Dragon Ball series is that gods are all pretty much fakes... outright.

I'd take that with a grain of salt.
Pages: 1 ... 1545 1546 [1547] 1548 1549 ... 2193