Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1380 1381 [1382] 1383 1384 ... 2193

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 3064895 times)

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #20715 on: January 10, 2015, 08:13:29 pm »

http://www.crunchyroll.com/jojos-bizarre-adventure/episode-25-iggy-the-fool-and-gebs-ndoul-part-1-667921

HYPE

this is starting to really look like persona 3's cast, except without all the chicks
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 08:18:53 pm by Cthulufaic »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #20716 on: January 10, 2015, 11:07:35 pm »

Catching back up on Nanatsu no Taizai, after not having read any for... a while... and. Just hit King's background with Diane (chapter... 70 something, I'unno) and can I just say that's a little creepy? Some tale of genji shit right there.

I guess there's a degree of understandability there given what King is, but... still. Still. No, centuries old dude, you should not mack on the underage giant. I get there's probably no statutory laws involved in either culture and apparently this is a thing with your family but still. Don't do that, you decrepit perv.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20717 on: January 11, 2015, 12:08:43 am »

Well Fairytale's further lapse into... not very goodness continues with the stunning revelation that!

People don't adequately explain themselves even when people ask them to adequately explain themselves!

It is odd when the current plot could be completely circumvented had anyone had the ability to hold human-like conversations. Which is especially odd, because usually in this situation the characters just sort of loosely allude to the problem but in this case they sort of push their problems onto something completely unimportant.

But that is an observation, here is the actual rant with actual spoilers. In fact HUGE SPOILERS! If I was concerned that this season had anything worth spoilering... I might reconsider even posting this here.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I really got to start getting started on that good anime. Though in the mean time I started on a videogame and that is going well.

DreamCarver

• Bay Watcher
  • cancels breath: Seeking infant.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20718 on: January 11, 2015, 02:52:11 am »

Spoiler: Maccha PUNCH! (click to show/hide)
I have no idea where The Rolling Girls is coming from or where it's going, but it's going SOMEWHERE. And at near-light speeds. On a moe as hell motorcycle. Moetercycle.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to work out a timeline for this breakneck thangamajang.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 02:54:37 am by DreamCarver »
"Anything man can imagine is a possibility in reality."
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #20719 on: January 11, 2015, 03:14:42 am »

That looks hilarious and DIFFERENT. I don't care what it's about if it's an anime that's different I want to watch it!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20720 on: January 11, 2015, 03:23:21 am »

It looks hype as sh*t and if I am to be perfectly honest, it's the purple sparkles that really sell it for me.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #20721 on: January 11, 2015, 03:57:10 am »

Just watched the first episode of PMMM dubbed.
That was an experience. I'm probably gonna go with subs for the rest though.
Edit: Defintely subs.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 07:37:19 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20722 on: January 11, 2015, 06:03:57 am »

Okay, so I'm watching The Rolling Girls (The one DreamCarver Mentioned) Just began and HOLY SHIT.
IT'S
IT'S
JUST TWO MINUTES IN AND WE HAVE A Woman WITH A GIANT SAFETY PIN FIGHTING A POWER RANGES ESQ (Even with the wild limb flailing when speaking) CALLED MOCHAA GREEN.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20723 on: January 11, 2015, 09:27:16 am »

Okay, so I'm watching The Rolling Girls (The one DreamCarver Mentioned) Just began and HOLY SHIT.
IT'S
IT'S
JUST TWO MINUTES IN AND WE HAVE A Woman WITH A GIANT SAFETY PIN FIGHTING A POWER RANGES ESQ (Even with the wild limb flailing when speaking) CALLED MOCHAA GREEN.
You mostly had me at Power Rangers. I'll have to check that out when I get a chance.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #20724 on: January 11, 2015, 01:10:53 pm »

I have no idea where The Rolling Girls is coming from or where it's going, but it's going SOMEWHERE. And at near-light speeds. On a moe as hell motorcycle. Moetercycle.
inb4 next Kill la Kill
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20725 on: January 11, 2015, 05:18:59 pm »

inb4 next Kill la Kill

It seems it so far, even same animation style (despite being done by the Attack on Titan team instead of Trigger) and over the top shounen action.
First episode was pretty good, it's the second show I've seen this season that is actually interesting and holds potential to be something.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #20726 on: January 11, 2015, 06:57:28 pm »

It seems it so far, even same animation style (despite being done by the Attack on Titan team instead of Trigger) and over the top shounen action.
First episode was pretty good, it's the second show I've seen this season that is actually interesting and holds potential to be something.
Ah, I thought I read somewhere that Rolling Girls was being done by some team that had a previous big hit, but I couldn't recall if it was Trigger or some other team. If it's by the guys who did AoT then that clarifies it.

Also I can't stop watching that punch gif. It's so fluid. So mesmerizing.

Is Rolling Girls going to be on Crunchyroll? I know of no other ways to watch it.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #20727 on: January 11, 2015, 07:26:39 pm »

Looks like Funimation's streaming it on their website. Of course, you need a paid account to watch it, it seems.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #20728 on: January 11, 2015, 08:57:30 pm »

If you can't find it anywhere PM me and I can send you the site I watch it on (obviously not going to post the link here lest I anger the Toad).

Also hilarious quote from the first comment for the series on that site:
Tag: "Slice of life"
Sypnosis: "Ten years after the Great Tokyo War..."

Uhm... you guys serious?
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20729 on: January 11, 2015, 09:04:53 pm »

So I decided to read Berserk. It's pretty good.
Pages: 1 ... 1380 1381 [1382] 1383 1384 ... 2193