Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 ... 2193

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 3067285 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #18075 on: July 01, 2014, 01:30:58 pm »

So...
DBZ anyone?
Get your hands on the Uncut Kai version, you'll save yourself weeks of the crap they cut out.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18076 on: July 01, 2014, 01:35:07 pm »

So...
DBZ anyone?
Get your hands on the Uncut Kai version, you'll save yourself weeks of the crap they cut out.

Plus it makes all the characters not robots. Since you don't see the motor oil start leaking down their faces.

I assume it removes the Motor oil at least.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18077 on: July 01, 2014, 01:39:20 pm »

So...
DBZ anyone?

Plus it makes all the characters not robots. Since you don't see the motor oil start leaking down their faces.

I assume it removes the Motor oil at least.
If its supposed to be blood then yea its going to be blood.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18078 on: July 01, 2014, 02:37:37 pm »

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 06:54:30 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18079 on: July 01, 2014, 02:38:15 pm »

Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18080 on: July 01, 2014, 05:34:42 pm »

Today I found Teppuu and Upotte!!.

Today was a good day.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18081 on: July 01, 2014, 06:02:37 pm »

Today I found Teppuu and Upotte!!.

Today was a good day.

Teppuu is pretty good, MMA and a smarmy protagonist.
At least she has to work hard and you see her progress, it's something I appreciate in media. In fact, she's essentially a subversion of Mary Sue characters in that she starts off really talented and then gets her ass kicked so hard she decides to put in the effort necessary to get strong (and even tries to lose so that she will learn more.)

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18082 on: July 01, 2014, 06:28:43 pm »

At least she has to work hard and you see her progress, it's something I appreciate in media. In fact, she's essentially a subversion of Mary Sue characters in that she starts off really talented and then gets her ass kicked so hard she decides to put in the effort necessary to get strong (and even tries to lose so that she will learn more.)
You know, this is why I stay out of this thread. If I hadn't read it so far that could have been considered spoiler.
You are right though, there's been serious lack of quality martial arts anime and manga lately.

Edit:Reading Upotte!! and just got to the fight with Sako. That's oddly fitting, actually.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 06:45:18 pm by Mr. Strange »
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18083 on: July 01, 2014, 07:09:07 pm »

You know, this is why I stay out of this thread. If I hadn't read it so far that could have been considered spoiler.
You are right though, there's been serious lack of quality martial arts anime and manga lately.

Edit:Reading Upotte!! and just got to the fight with Sako. That's oddly fitting, actually.

Oh, sorry.
I hadn't considered that a spoiler, more of the overall synopsis of the series, but I apologize.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18084 on: July 01, 2014, 07:21:51 pm »

Oh, sorry.
I hadn't considered that a spoiler, more of the overall synopsis of the series, but I apologize.
No harm done, and at least you didn't mention her, eh, "unique personality" (even if Eyebrows is the same).

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18085 on: July 01, 2014, 07:44:16 pm »

If your reading Upotte, can you tell me when SAR21 fell for the teacher? It kinda surprised me that she challenged FNC over him in the latest chapter.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #18086 on: July 01, 2014, 09:45:48 pm »

It's FEF, not FEOF

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #18087 on: July 01, 2014, 10:57:03 pm »

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18088 on: July 02, 2014, 05:20:02 am »

Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #18089 on: July 02, 2014, 09:10:46 am »

So, attack on Titan, they sure are fond of their dramatic exposition mono, I mean, dialogues.

Drinking games:
Reasonable-
"You can't be serious!"
"You're crazy!"
Awed silences

If you want to get drunk:
The words "coward", "useless", & "fight"

Fuck it:
Someone dies
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)
Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 ... 2193