Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 943 944 [945] 946 947 ... 2193

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 3079444 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #14160 on: July 12, 2013, 02:22:25 pm »

Psycho-Pass was one of the few animes I watched till the end recently... so, it might be good?  Maybe.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14161 on: July 12, 2013, 02:36:54 pm »

Goodness I hate it when a anime episode has a important reveal right at the end (this is mostly because the Japanese currently will watch the credits rather consistently)

Mind you this only happened once to me and I was watching anyway.

It could have happened other times but since 25% of any anime episode is what happened on the previous episode, I am safe.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14162 on: July 12, 2013, 02:56:33 pm »

I have no idea what you're talking about sorry. Do you mean like what they did in the second season of 00 Gundam with the after credits bits that always get cut off by advertisements when the dub is aired?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14163 on: July 12, 2013, 06:05:19 pm »

Psycho-Pass was one of the few animes I watched till the end recently... so, it might be good?  Maybe.

Yeah me too.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14164 on: July 12, 2013, 07:04:12 pm »

I have no idea what you're talking about sorry. Do you mean like what they did in the second season of 00 Gundam with the after credits bits that always get cut off by advertisements when the dub is aired?

Sometimes at the VERY END of an episode of an anime... after the credits, after then "Next time"... They will actually continue the episode.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14165 on: July 12, 2013, 07:06:10 pm »

Ah yeah I thought that's what you meant. Yeah that is kinda annoying.
It's FEF, not FEOF

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14166 on: July 12, 2013, 09:34:10 pm »

the watamote adaptation is better than i expected it to be. i am pleased.

e: holy shit did i just rate a series after an episode i should be ashamed of myself. nevertheless, it's nice.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 09:36:05 pm by LordSlowpoke »

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #14167 on: July 13, 2013, 12:13:47 am »

Shit, I start playing persona 4 then all of a sudden HEY MAN YOU HEARD OF P4 GOLDEN

GOLD IS THE BEST

SOCIAL LINKS MOTORCYCLES SOCIAL LINKS MARIE SOCIAL LINKS SHADOWS SOCIAL LINKS PLAYABLE EPILOGUE SOCIAL LINKS MARIE MARIE MARIE

Spoiler: MARIE (click to show/hide)

Ugh I don't want to buy that bullshit overpriced vita or a bullshit overpriced ps3

Oh well, still enjoying the heck out of this game anyway.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14168 on: July 13, 2013, 01:08:38 am »

Ugh I don't want to buy that bullshit overpriced vita or a bullshit overpriced ps3

i bought my ps3 used for 120 bucks, worked fine for me, the vita though still waiting for more games man.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14169 on: July 13, 2013, 06:39:30 am »

The 3DS is where it's at man.  Just try not to blind yourself with the 3D effect.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14170 on: July 13, 2013, 06:41:44 am »

« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 06:54:13 am by AlleeCat »

Kobold Troubadour

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUSICALITY: +-]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14171 on: July 13, 2013, 11:51:31 am »

The 3DS is where it's at man.  Just try not to blind yourself with the 3D effect.
Always found it amusing how one of it's main features gimmick is one of the most hated.
Holy crap. Is that referencing what I think it's referencing?
Yes...it's good to see that the translators were having fun and also went meta neh?

Oh, and a pal just pointed this to me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEMRCGDijUo
Good ol' CODE 991. Hah, would seem to be fun...can't wait to fight a whole horde & get eaten screaming.

Still plowing through the season's new stuff...checked out Blood Lad, Servant x Service, The new Rozen Maiden & the Danganronpa anime (Toony's been hyping about the game way back when...but since this is an adaptation, it will most likely be inferior per tradition).
[UTTERANCES] kinda' makes it hard for people to understand kobold songs...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14172 on: July 13, 2013, 03:15:52 pm »

Oh, and a pal just pointed this to me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEMRCGDijUo
Good ol' CODE 991. Hah, would seem to be fun...can't wait to fight a whole horde & get eaten screaming.
Hehehe...I saw last week that the guy making this mod thing has been putting a lot into it.  I hope those guys doing Altered Fable do the MLA Chronicles too.

Danganronpa anime (Toony's been hyping about the game way back when...but since this is an adaptation, it will most likely be inferior per tradition).
Yeah I wasn't impressed by the Dangan Ronpa anime so far.  At least I can say the second game has been great.

Bleh too many things

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14173 on: July 13, 2013, 10:55:47 pm »

I just got Eden of the East in the mail this Saturday. I have to say after watching the first half I'm loving this original work of noitaminA and am looking forward to seeing the second half tomorrow and perhaps buying the movies in the future. I think they made two for this particular anime.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14174 on: July 14, 2013, 08:47:30 am »

Just finished watching Tekkonkinkreet. Awesome piece honestly, so much style and fun. The last chapter (or part or season or whatever) was rather creepy but still nice in the end :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 943 944 [945] 946 947 ... 2193