Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 2193

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 3058980 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #8730 on: August 13, 2011, 03:09:27 am »

Dang I want to watch Full Moon Wo Sagashite again...

I like that anime too much. I need to get something that can hold up against it.

tehc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8731 on: August 13, 2011, 03:14:58 am »

I kept that in my backlog forever solely because of it's episode count. Once I had finished it, I regretted watching it late so badly.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8732 on: August 13, 2011, 03:15:57 am »

I kept that in my backlog forever solely because of it's episode count. Once I had finished it, I regretted watching it late so badly.

Full moon or SHAFT?

tehc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8733 on: August 13, 2011, 03:16:51 am »

Full Moon, seeing as SHAFT is an animation studio

In other news, the K-ON movie has been confirmed to take place in London. K-ON riot edition with a million beatles references, i'm sold.

In even more news, another season of Amagami SS. FUCK YEAH
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 04:43:58 am by tehc »

Kobold Troubadour

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUSICALITY: +-]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8734 on: August 13, 2011, 07:53:39 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You just did! And if you watch the FSN-UBW Movie, you can watch it again! Animated in all its....glory? (Uhm....I can't seem to remember, but what happened to her maids again? Where they even mentioned in the past routes?) Mmm, I think it's better to go to Fate/ZERO first before Ataraxia since it's more satisfying plotwise (And I think full translation still on the works).

Also contains way less "mana transfers". Speaking of which...just cuz' I'm twisted, here's a mental image for ya':
Oh! Kara no Kyoukai might interest you as well...if you don't mind/can take all the brain scratching the mind bending psychological hoola-balloo that comes with it.

I actually just saw the Mirai Nikki OVA after reading about the coming season...awakens thy blood upon the upcoming madness.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:20:03 am by Kobold Troubadour »
[UTTERANCES] kinda' makes it hard for people to understand kobold songs...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8735 on: August 13, 2011, 10:31:11 am »

You just did! And if you watch the FSN-UBW Movie, you can watch it again! Animated in all its....glory? (Uhm....I can't seem to remember, but what happened to her maids again? Where they even mentioned in the past routes?) Mmm, I think it's better to go to Fate/ZERO first before Ataraxia since it's more satisfying plotwise (And I think full translation still on the works).
Her maids were mentioned once and I have never seen them, ever.
Also, wouldn't playing Fate/zero be out of order?  What did you do?  I guess I could if the translation is more complete though.

Also contains way less "mana transfers". Speaking of which...just cuz' I'm twisted, here's a mental image for ya':
Oh! Kara no Kyoukai might interest you as well...if you don't mind/can take all the brain scratching the mind bending psychological hoola-balloo that comes with it.
:o  That image is the best.
Oh right.  I've watched the first Kara no Kyouka OVA already.  Yeah I'm being really out of character here but whatever.  There's like five other to see too.

I actually just saw the Mirai Nikki OVA after reading about the coming season...awakens thy blood upon the upcoming madness.
The OVA was really short,  More like a PV or something.  In any case, I have no idea how the anime will turn out.  Absolutely no idea.  Probably ridiculously corny or something.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 10:33:47 am by ToonyMan »

tehc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8736 on: August 13, 2011, 12:34:59 pm »

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2011-08-13/hidamari-sketch-gets-4th-season-green-lit

First a second season of Amagami SS and now this? Fucking hell, what a day.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8737 on: August 13, 2011, 12:40:39 pm »

That's the best gif.
Also, I finished volume 21 of Detective Conan.  There's murder a bout...

EDIT:
Wait, Fate/zero is a light novel series?!  I feel stupid now.  I thought it was a VN too.  I might read that next and then play Fate/hollow I guess then.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:32:08 pm by ToonyMan »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8738 on: August 13, 2011, 04:19:33 pm »

There's murder a bout...

Honestly it would be a tougher challenge to find Conan mysteries that absolutely do not involve murder.

I watched the anime to episode 100 I think... and only saw 2 non-murder mysteries.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8739 on: August 13, 2011, 04:37:00 pm »

It's just an excuse to have a lot of cool murder mysteries.  Characters have already said detectives are murder magnets in-universe and it's not really a big deal at all.  It's like Pokemon but with murder instead of battles and tournaments.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8740 on: August 13, 2011, 04:54:33 pm »

So... they literally bring death and despair wherever they go.

Interesting.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8741 on: August 13, 2011, 04:57:51 pm »

So... they literally bring death and despair wherever they go.

Interesting.

It is almost like they would save more lives by staying home.

Also yeah it is nearly impossible to get people to watch a 52 episode series unless it is action or gorn.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:58:24 pm by Neonivek »

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site
« Reply #8742 on: August 14, 2011, 12:14:11 am »

Watched the latest Durarara!! episode on Adult Swim...

OMGTWIST?
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8743 on: August 14, 2011, 12:19:48 am »

So apparently Fate/hollow is only like, 56.7% translated currently or something.  Yeah I'll definitely by reading Fate/zero next then.  I have it all sorted out man.  Speaking of which,
Here's 2/14 of Fate/stay night - Unlimited Blade Works.  The fifteenth day!
Total playtime: 125.5 hours

Also, I checked and Yuu Kobayashi voices Kanon from Umineko as well as Ruka from Steins;Gate.  That's funny, hohoho.  Man she voices a lot of people I've seen.  Satoshi from Higurashi, Holystone from Baccano!, and she voices Mariya in Maria†Holic even though she also does like every single Maria†Holic OP and ED as well.  I'm listening to all of those right now, hehe.

I started downloading CLANNAD too because that's on my VN to-do list.  Among other things...sleeping is getting annoying.  I still don't feel like I have any time to do anything.  I can tell because it always takes me like an hour or two to fall asleep as I keep going "I could be doing something now instead of trying to sleep pathetically" until I fall asleep pathetically.

And lastly, I'm on episode 19 of Steins;Gate now and I'm almost done with the first volume of Rozen Maidan.  Pooh Bear!
That face is perfect.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8744 on: August 14, 2011, 01:46:47 am »

Winnie the Pooh is skeptical of your statements.
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 2193