Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 2193

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 3078536 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #4920 on: November 04, 2010, 12:17:36 pm »

Well if you would just consiter the power of my complete hypnosis you would realise this had all been planned.

Also, it's likely going to continue somehow as the auther has said he wants to do a Hell arc, ya know Hell, has been mentioned 1 time, against Shreiker early on, during the manga's running
I thought Heuco Mundo was supposed to be hell?  Souls are sent to soul soceity when they die, they reincarnate on earth if they die there, if a soul gets eaten by a hollow, then it eventually makes its way to Heuco Mundo as a hollow and reincarnates if the hollow is killed by a shinigami, right?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 06:05:18 pm by Euld »

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4921 on: November 04, 2010, 01:20:59 pm »

Basically, yes.
But if a human was vile when they were akive, they will be sent to Hell.
Vile hollows are exempt, as they are cleansed of their sins when killed by a shinigami.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4922 on: November 04, 2010, 07:08:37 pm »

Slice of life Bleach are one of my favorite parts, I'm gonna laugh at least once.

3_3

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4923 on: November 05, 2010, 01:41:07 am »

Nah Euld, Shreiker was sent to Hell after they fought him becouse he was a bad man in life. Big ass gate showed up behind him, he got stabbed in the chest and pulled through the gate before it closed. Hueco Mundo is somewhere else entirely. Souls sent to SS do eventuilly reincarnate but we aren't told exactly how. You can become a hollow through three confermed ways. Shinigami doesn't show up before your Soul Chain deteriorates, Lots of Hate,Rage, and/or Fear at the moment of your death, or Partly eaten by a hollow but not completely. Hollows killed by shinigami, if they wheren't evil in life, are sent to SS as they had been before, along with every soul they've eaten.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4924 on: November 05, 2010, 01:43:51 am »

Dammit One Piece why do you torment me with your longevity.  I'm not even into the 2004 episodes yet.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4925 on: November 05, 2010, 03:58:30 am »

Oh, the year 2004  :o

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4926 on: November 05, 2010, 09:17:29 am »

You think anyone on here would participate in a Bleach RP or RPG? Just for the hell of it.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4927 on: November 05, 2010, 09:53:13 am »

Hm unsure if I'd be tempted to or not.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4928 on: November 05, 2010, 11:56:21 am »

You think anyone on here would participate in a Bleach RP or RPG? Just for the hell of it.
I've been in a few communities that tried it.
It usually turns out in a way that I could care less for.  Like giving the top shinigami ranks to some players and expecting others join in as minnows in comparison, being the worst part of it, in my opinion.
Generally, the focus being on the super strong characters.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4929 on: November 05, 2010, 03:42:57 pm »

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4930 on: November 06, 2010, 12:35:34 am »

Samurai 7.
First episode: guy runs and jumps off his ship, slices through an enemy battleship and a bunch of enemy mecha, lands on the deck of another ship, slices through a bunch of things shooting at him, leaps back onto his ship and tells the pilot to drive closer to that other enemy battleship.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4931 on: November 06, 2010, 01:13:28 am »

And I just watched the 10th One Piece movie for the hell of it.  That was awesome.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 04:02:02 am by ToonyMan »

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4932 on: November 08, 2010, 11:55:37 am »

So I watched all of claymore this weekend.  For such an interesting beginning and middle part it sure had a bad ending.  I wonder how many times they showed -spoilers- head coming off, or "I NEED MORE POWER.  I NEED MORE SPEED".  It's like the last few episodes they just said "screw it, lets turn this into cliche shonen".  GRAGHAGHARGHGEHERGFHABLE VOLCANO

Edit: Apparently they really screwed up and deviated from the Manga there.  Must have caught up with it and they had no idea what to do and went the easy route.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:02:44 pm by Cecilff2 »
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4933 on: November 08, 2010, 02:00:15 pm »

Yeah, manga is completely different.

Still - gore :3
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4934 on: November 08, 2010, 02:24:47 pm »

So I watched all of claymore this weekend.  For such an interesting beginning and middle part it sure had a bad ending.  I wonder how many times they showed -spoilers- head coming off, or "I NEED MORE POWER.  I NEED MORE SPEED".  It's like the last few episodes they just said "screw it, lets turn this into cliche shonen".  GRAGHAGHARGHGEHERGFHABLE VOLCANO

Edit: Apparently they really screwed up and deviated from the Manga there.  Must have caught up with it and they had no idea what to do and went the easy route.
Yup, agreed.

I think its more along the lines of killed the anime.  Seeing as they tried to wrap up the Priscilla vs Clare thing that was inevitable from the beginning...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 2193