Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 2193

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 3067748 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #3630 on: July 13, 2010, 05:04:32 pm »

I...why did DeviantART have a drawing of the ending of FMA on the front page....
:[
This sucks.

MORE LIKE ANGRY FACE
>:[

MAN WHAT THE FUCk
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 05:10:14 pm by ToonyMan »

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: July 13, 2010, 05:39:28 pm »

Well, finished reading the 6th Umineko VN.  That took a while.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: July 14, 2010, 02:15:32 am »

« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 02:21:17 am by ToonyMan »

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: July 15, 2010, 05:24:16 pm »

I like how anime opening sequences are long enough for me to browse the forums for a little bit.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: July 15, 2010, 05:41:35 pm »

I like how anime opening sequences are long enough for me to browse the forums for a little bit.
Hey, I do that too.

And when they skip the opening sequence you know that SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: July 15, 2010, 05:44:16 pm »

Episode 25 of Darker than Black did that, I think mostly because the wouldn't have enough time to fit the climax.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: July 15, 2010, 05:45:55 pm »

Funnily enough, I'm watching it now, and there's still the OP :/.

I remember Haruhi and FMA do it sometimes.  Code Geass actually made new OPs for the last 2 episodes, though.

EDIT: I quite like the way she saw through his obvious disguise in the end, heh.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 06:08:16 pm by Leafsnail »

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: July 15, 2010, 08:57:12 pm »

Alright, there's tremendous potential for feeling bad right here. I went to Jafax, a animecon of sorts, after being talked into it by a friend of mine. There were a great many vendors there selling a great deal of overpriced goodies. I only bought one thing, the first volume of the Battle Royale translated Manga for 5$. Good deal, considering how much I liked the movie. My friend though, spent in excess of 150$, all for relatively nothing.

There were also cosplayers... Oh so many cosplayers. Although I do have to say it's pretty funny seeing Sailor moon, Link, Hunk (from resident evil), and Pedobear all standing right next to eachother. I wish to god I had been able to take pictures... but another part of me thanks the hands of fate that I wasn't able to.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: July 16, 2010, 04:23:11 am »

Watched quite a bit of Detective Class Q and there is one thing I am sort of noticing as a pattern.

I am really done with these "Locked Room Mysteries"...

Honestly they don't even contribute to the mystery in most cases.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: July 16, 2010, 09:45:37 am »

Alright, there's tremendous potential for feeling bad right here. I went to Jafax, a animecon of sorts, after being talked into it by a friend of mine. There were a great many vendors there selling a great deal of overpriced goodies. I only bought one thing, the first volume of the Battle Royale translated Manga for 5$. Good deal, considering how much I liked the movie. My friend though, spent in excess of 150$, all for relatively nothing.

There were also cosplayers... Oh so many cosplayers. Although I do have to say it's pretty funny seeing Sailor moon, Link, Hunk (from resident evil), and Pedobear all standing right next to eachother. I wish to god I had been able to take pictures... but another part of me thanks the hands of fate that I wasn't able to.

Always such a love hate affair with cons, you get so many people who make the costume work then theres the people who frankly shouldn't have tried. Regardless lots of fun! I've been to Fanime but haven't been able to go the past couple of years due to money issues.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: July 17, 2010, 02:23:29 am »

There is a Dragon Drive anime?

AWESOME!

EDIT: Is ALL of School Rumble about main char's crush?
If so....bleh.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:34:25 am by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Nolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: July 17, 2010, 03:05:39 am »

If so....bleh.

Pretty much, yeah. It's a romantic-comedy sort of deal. What were you expecting?

On another note: Future Diary/Mirai Nikki OVA is coming in September. Hopefully a full anime season will follow shortly thereafter -- the manga is excellent. I do wonder which seiyuu they'll choose for Yuno -- Nakahara Mai (Rena) might fit; she does yandere well enough.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: July 17, 2010, 03:33:24 am »

If so....bleh.

Pretty much, yeah. It's a romantic-comedy sort of deal. What were you expecting?

On another note: Future Diary/Mirai Nikki OVA is coming in September. Hopefully a full anime season will follow shortly thereafter -- the manga is excellent. I do wonder which seiyuu they'll choose for Yuno -- Nakahara Mai (Rena) might fit; she does yandere well enough.

Wasn't expecting anything...just was watching different anime that've been mentioned..

Also, Soul Eater is awesome.. :D
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: July 17, 2010, 07:40:15 am »

Also, Soul Eater is awesome.. :D

...Fanservice.  I couldn't keep watching it after episode 3.  My story ends here.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: July 17, 2010, 07:42:21 am »

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 2193