Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1520 1521 [1522] 1523 1524 ... 2193

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 3058008 times)

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #22815 on: May 25, 2015, 10:18:50 pm »

Okay, to reiterate (hopefully) without causing another issue, yes, the manga of Bleach has progressed well past the last season.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22816 on: May 26, 2015, 02:13:47 pm »

There have been several assertions that Bleach will be re-upped once Tite finishes the Manga.  I have never seen these substantiated anywhere, but considering Inuyasha got it's final season, anything is possible.
Wait, didn't the final season aired years ago?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22817 on: May 26, 2015, 03:31:35 pm »

There have been several assertions that Bleach will be re-upped once Tite finishes the Manga.  I have never seen these substantiated anywhere, but considering Inuyasha got it's final season, anything is possible.
Wait, didn't the final season aired years ago?
Final season?  If you don't count anything after the first rescue arc.  >.>   
The Bleach Manga is still going at it.  Might be the last arc though.... if they don't do a next generation thing...
EDIT: But then they might pull another even stronger baddie out of their arse.  Seems unlikely considering that this probably changes things at a whole nother level compared to the previous arcs, unless they retcon the damage.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:36:33 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #22818 on: May 26, 2015, 05:49:27 pm »

It is gasping its final, labored breaths. Like Naruto, or has that actually finished? I remember it being 'near to finishing' over a year ago.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22819 on: May 26, 2015, 06:04:13 pm »

I watched a Gigguk video and I remember him saying that Naruto ended with its final movie. I could be wrong, though.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #22820 on: May 26, 2015, 07:21:12 pm »

Right. So. Tried watching Trinity Seven episode 1.

Alright. First episode. It's already pulled the accidental breast grope trope, the "romance between cousins" incest plot that totally isn't incest because they're just cousins, thanks Japanese legal system, the "girl with insane sized breasts" trope, the "big boobs are good" discussion trope, the "what kind of girl do you like" "big boobs" discussion, it's just cliche after cliche and the plot is unremarkable and not enough to redeem it.

The plot could have had the potential to be interesting. Except that the show's focus is clearly on a harem and romance or rom-coms or something. I can't take it seriously with a presentation like this. It feels like bad fanfiction.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #22821 on: May 26, 2015, 07:25:34 pm »

It is gasping its final, labored breaths. Like Naruto, or has that actually finished? I remember it being 'near to finishing' over a year ago.
Naruto has "finished" and moved on to the next generation series, yes.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22822 on: May 26, 2015, 10:55:50 pm »

I can't tell if this sounds familiar because I've heard of it or because I've heard of things with Trinity or Seven in their name. It didn't look remotely familiar on looking it up.

Naruto has "finished" and moved on to the next generation series, yes.
Did they maintain the proud Leaf tradition of having between 0 and 1 children before dying heroically?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #22823 on: May 26, 2015, 11:00:02 pm »

Zog if I know. I haven't kept up with it past somewhere around the start of the timeskip, beyond fanfic osmosis. Vaguely remember some kind of magazine/manga picture of N having like three kids, though? Pretty sure it was in this thread somewhere, as I got fed up with kishi looong before the series "ended" and wouldn't have noticed if someone hadn't brought it up.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #22824 on: May 26, 2015, 11:01:28 pm »

I can't tell if this sounds familiar because I've heard of it or because I've heard of things with Trinity or Seven in their name. It didn't look remotely familiar on looking it up.
Would not recommend to people unless they find the description: "MC goes to mage school and gets a harem of seven super powerful female mage waifus while everyone makes innuendo and sex jokes" an appealing premise.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #22825 on: May 26, 2015, 11:42:43 pm »

"MC goes to mage school and gets a harem of seven super powerful female mage waifus while everyone makes innuendo and sex jokes" an appealing premise.
Sounds about ri- Oh! "Appealing". With an "e". I thought you said "Appalling".
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #22826 on: May 26, 2015, 11:47:49 pm »

To each their own. I think the sport culture of America is appalling, an opinion not shared by every person. 'Objectively bad' cannot exist.
The circle is complete.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22827 on: May 27, 2015, 12:00:53 am »

He wasn't saying it's appealing. He said that if you find that description appealing, watch it. If you don't find it appealing, don't watch it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #22828 on: May 27, 2015, 12:02:25 am »

Who was I responding to? :v
The circle is complete.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22829 on: May 27, 2015, 12:08:26 am »

I was responding to both you and Bauglir.
Pages: 1 ... 1520 1521 [1522] 1523 1524 ... 2193