Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1485 1486 [1487] 1488 1489 ... 2193

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 3060776 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #22290 on: April 28, 2015, 11:34:59 pm »

NEW DRAGON BALL SERIES CONFIRMED GET HYPE
FUCK YEAH! DRAGON BALL SUPER! Oh man I am so seriously freaking excited. I'm upset that they didn't dub the Buu saga for Kai but holy Christ was Battle of Gods awesome! Can't wait till Resurrection of Frieza is dubbed (Frieza best DBZ villain IMO) and freaking Dragon Ball Super! Seriously, Dragon Ball Super is, like, the best name you can come up with when you're making a new DB series.

Yes, I'm a DBZ fanboy.

They are going to. Just for some unknown reason they decided to have a haitus after the cell saga.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22291 on: April 29, 2015, 12:39:34 am »

Speaking of legit, anyone know if Area 88 is up legally? I've been meaning to watch it, since I've got a hankering for jets and the finest OST around.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22292 on: April 29, 2015, 12:50:39 am »

Wow... So watching a dub and someone actually said "Oh my gosh!" and then proceeded to gab.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #22293 on: April 30, 2015, 06:40:58 am »

New game, see how long you can keep a straight face through Ikkitousen. I lasted all of twenty seconds and then it was all snickergiggles.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22294 on: May 01, 2015, 03:27:55 pm »

NEW DRAGON BALL SERIES CONFIRMED GET HYPE
FUCK YEAH! DRAGON BALL SUPER! Oh man I am so seriously freaking excited. I'm upset that they didn't dub the Buu saga for Kai but holy Christ was Battle of Gods awesome! Can't wait till Resurrection of Frieza is dubbed (Frieza best DBZ villain IMO) and freaking Dragon Ball Super! Seriously, Dragon Ball Super is, like, the best name you can come up with when you're making a new DB series.

Yes, I'm a DBZ fanboy.

They are going to. Just for some unknown reason they decided to have a haitus after the cell saga.

Didn't they milk DBZ for all it's worth already with two dozens of sequels to the point that people are not even hyped after Gotenks goes Super Saiyan XXIV and Goku (ressurected for the thirteenth time) goes Kaioken x43 ?

I mean I LIKED most of DBZ when i watched it, plenty of hilarious moments and memorable characters (Piccolo, fuck yeah. Also Vegeta second favorite. Also Mr. Satan is just hilarious any time he appears), but at the end (Buu Saga) it started to look like all the same repeated stuff to me.

Also early Dragon Ball was good, don't know about the rest, stopped at around 1/4 of DB.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22295 on: May 01, 2015, 04:33:03 pm »

Didn't they milk DBZ for all it's worth already with two dozens of sequels to the point that people are not even hyped after Gotenks goes Super Saiyan XXIV and Goku (ressurected for the thirteenth time) goes Kaioken x43 ?

I mean I LIKED most of DBZ when i watched it, plenty of hilarious moments and memorable characters (Piccolo, fuck yeah. Also Vegeta second favorite. Also Mr. Satan is just hilarious any time he appears), but at the end (Buu Saga) it started to look like all the same repeated stuff to me.

Also early Dragon Ball was good, don't know about the rest, stopped at around 1/4 of DB.
The only sequel DBZ had to my knowledge was GT, but let's just forget about GT. Up until Battle of Gods, all the movies were non-canon and were honestly pretty forgettable. Beerus is a pretty cool character, though. I didn't like how they retconned it so he was the real reason Vegeta got destroyed but other than that he was really fun to watch. While the beginning is slow, God Goku looks awesome and Vegeta's a freaking badass, so try the movie and see if you like it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #22296 on: May 01, 2015, 06:57:47 pm »

Dammit, that was just so much ass-pullage holy shit.
Spoiler: Jojo spoilers (click to show/hide)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22297 on: May 01, 2015, 07:37:18 pm »

You're referring to Jojo, right?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #22298 on: May 01, 2015, 08:11:30 pm »

*points at spoiler tag letters*
It's FEF, not FEOF

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22299 on: May 01, 2015, 08:41:33 pm »

Up until Battle of Gods, all the movies were non-canon and were honestly pretty forgettable

Except for a few... most notably revenge of cooler and the Broli movies... and uhh... the one involving a hate monster.

Also your forgetting the one about Goku's father hopping to another timeline is canon.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22300 on: May 01, 2015, 08:52:28 pm »

Up until Battle of Gods, all the movies were non-canon and were honestly pretty forgettable

Except for a few... most notably revenge of cooler and the Broli movies... and uhh... the one involving a hate monster.

Also your forgetting the one about Goku's father hopping to another timeline is canon.
Revenge of Cooler was ok. The Broly movies were forgettable, except for the first which was just so god-damn incredibly boring. I quit about halfway through.

I consider the Bardock Special to be canon but Episode of Bardock to be non-canon. One made sense while the other one just didn't.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #22301 on: May 01, 2015, 08:58:11 pm »

I'm pretty sure it's one of the screaming brolys that show up on saltybet occasionally to great hilarity. I like that one. Completely makes up for the movies :V
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22302 on: May 01, 2015, 09:22:46 pm »

Dammit, that was just so much ass-pullage holy shit.
Spoiler: Jojo spoilers (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22303 on: May 01, 2015, 09:26:01 pm »

I'm pretty sure it's one of the screaming brolys that show up on saltybet occasionally to great hilarity. I like that one. Completely makes up for the movies :V
Sounds like Nightmare the Jujin Lv. 3 to me.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #22304 on: May 01, 2015, 09:41:44 pm »

Pretty sure that's it, actually. Good times.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 1485 1486 [1487] 1488 1489 ... 2193