Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 428161 times)

Zulaf

• Bay Watcher
  • Am I learning, or do I only think I am?
    • View Profile
Re: Urist Salvedangers the Dwarven Pol Pot (now with more Armok!)
« Reply #600 on: May 21, 2009, 08:11:55 pm »

Where there's smoke there's fire fun.

I know i haven't given you much any direction for my new guy, but if hes not the hammerer er......er then like i said whatever will do but if the only option for a armok worshiper is a peasant then you could consider him the fortress idiot or jester or something.

EDIT: Holy cowrap, this is the 600th post congrats MrGimp.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 08:16:05 pm by Zulaf »
WIERD 2-5-6-8-9-14

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #601 on: May 21, 2009, 08:14:51 pm »

Even the peasants are taken up.  The only non-forum Armok worshippers are the nobles.

Want to be the High Priest?
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Zulaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 21, 2009, 08:17:48 pm »

hmmm i remember someone saying something about sex on the alter or somthing...... sure.
WIERD 2-5-6-8-9-14

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #603 on: May 21, 2009, 08:32:23 pm »

EDIT: Holy cowrap, this is the 600th post congrats MrGimp.

haha, thanks!  Yeah I just looked and as of now this is the 6th longest and 10th most viewed story on the forum!  Woooo! 

Thanks everyone for reading it, glad you like, hope you keep liking it...and Zulaf, yes Priests of Armok can have sex, but they have to smear themselves in cat blood first, otherwise its just plain dirty.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Zulaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 21, 2009, 08:41:19 pm »

Cat blood eh?..... well I.... can.....  do..... I have nothing to say, but ya the the High Priest will be good.
WIERD 2-5-6-8-9-14

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 21, 2009, 09:07:34 pm »

I want quarcaine. Give me a rich dwarf who likes any type of instrument and call Kurk Quarcaine.

edit: make the last name Quorcane
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Urist Salvedangers the Dwarven Pol Pot
« Reply #606 on: May 21, 2009, 09:54:00 pm »

hmmm i remember someone saying something about sex on the alter or somthing...... sure.

Oh, you must be talking about this:

I'm surprised those two creepy priest people didn't rub themselves down in kitten blood and perform ritualistic coitus. While Queen Urist was watching.

Congrats, MrGimp, for one of the longest lived and most disturbing tales on the Community Games & Stories forum!
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 21, 2009, 10:08:45 pm »

The 666th post must have an appearance from Armok!

I have really enjoyed following this story from the thread where you introduced Urist, to this.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #608 on: May 22, 2009, 11:42:45 pm »

Urist has dubbed the high priest with the name Kulaka, which she says is a much more cool and Armoky name than 'Thob'.  All Hail High Priest Kulaka Bomrekdakas!!!

Urist also christened the Philosopher Asmel and renamed him Kurk Quorcane.  She sentenced him to a lifetime of playing the rose quartz harps he had lied about wanting to play.  From now until his death, the miserable dwarf would perfect a new genre of music called 'grunge harp', characterized by his tuning the harp wrong, and the obligatory wearing of flannel.

In other news, the last survivor from the OTHER house of Erib worshippers has been propped up as mayor by Grand Master Myth and the crippled Eribite Heir.  What a predictable candidate.  Urist dreams of one day crippling him, too.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 23, 2009, 12:12:44 am »

Can Quorcane's death end with him commiting sucide? Wait, than again considering the way this fort is heading I'm guessing that this request goes with saying.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #610 on: May 23, 2009, 12:16:14 am »

Can Quorcane's death end with him commiting sucide? Wait, than again considering the way this fort is heading I'm guessing that this request goes with saying.

I think what you meant was, 'Can Quorcane's death end with him being shot in the head with a crossbow in such a way that it LOOKS like he committed suicide'.  ;D

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 23, 2009, 08:29:57 am »

If only we had more magma. Mogror could make obsidian dwarf-statues or killer saunas.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #612 on: May 23, 2009, 03:36:21 pm »

After the baptising of the dwarves with their new names, Urist dismissed the dwarves.  The Philosopher, now Court Musician Kurk Quorcane, bumped into Mogror on his way out of the palace.

"You!" yelled Kurk.

"Oh hey buddy.  Hey I dig the flannel!"

"Shut up!  WHY?!  Why did you set me up?"

"Ha!  I dont know.  Score points with the Queen I guess.  I just kinda like to see people suffer....especially when they bring it on themselves.  When you were bent over that bin and the Queen walked in....hahahaha....that was awesome!!!"  Mogror bent over and had to hold himself up.  His face was red from laughter.

"Damn you!  You tricked me!  I thought I was saving the fortress from Armok!!!  I thought we were all about to be made slaves to a demon!!!" shouted Kurk.

"Hey....I didnt lie about that!  Well...except the part about destroying the idol....that wouldnt stop Armok.  But yeah, she really does worship a demon.  I do too!" smiled the insane old dwarf.

"You're crazy."

"Oh please...flattery will get you nowhere.  Look, count your blessings.  She let you live.  Ive never seen her do that before.  Just be happy your being allowed to live and play the harp."

"Bah!" said Kurk as he shooed the engineer away with his hands.  He stormed off back to his room.

Byakugan01

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 23, 2009, 09:49:38 pm »

Love the awesomeness...may I request an eribite? One smart enough to runaway and live in a little dirt hovel under a little ways away from the fortress...plotting his revenge for the murder of his family. Or just his father. I know he'll die, but it'll still be interesting.
From Mr. Welch's 1350 things he is not allowed to do in a RPG:
148. There is no Gnomish Deathgrip, and even if there was, it wouldn't involve tongs.
171. My character's dying words are not allowed to be "Hastur, Hastur, Hastur"
218. No matter my alignment, organizing halfling pit fights is a violation.
231. I am not allowed to do anything that would make a Sith Lord cry.
240. Any character with more than three skills specializing in chainsaw is vetoed.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #614 on: May 23, 2009, 11:03:53 pm »

Love the awesomeness...may I request an eribite? One smart enough to runaway and live in a little dirt hovel under a little ways away from the fortress...plotting his revenge for the murder of his family. Or just his father. I know he'll die, but it'll still be interesting.

The Eribites are almost all dead.  The Eribite Heir is crippled and never getting off that bed again.  Theres the last of the other Erib family that became mayor....but Nightwind already called dibs on the first dwarf that went fay, and the mayor just went fay.

So the mayor goes crazy and tells everyone to stop calling him Mosus and start calling him Nightwind.  Its gotten pretty normal around Blockedlance, so everyone just kind of went with it.  His first official act as mayor was to prohibit the export of precious pig tail socks, then he went crazy and grabbed some adamantine.  You better do something cool with it Nightwind!

But anyways, Byakugan, the Eribite Heirs got one sister.  You can be her, shes still under age though...but already a legendary woodcrafter.  If thats cool?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 11:54:15 pm by MrGimp »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 164