Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 428231 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: Urist Salvedangers the Dwarven Pol Pot
« Reply #240 on: March 16, 2009, 10:45:50 am »

I'll take one of he many axedwarf champs.

Name:Akigagak.

When the spiral starts, the axedwarves shall have a lot of fun with 200 tantruming unib worshipers
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 16, 2009, 12:08:38 pm »

wow, it got renamed.  haha

Zulaf

• Bay Watcher
  • Am I learning, or do I only think I am?
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 16, 2009, 04:20:32 pm »

x_x oh noes!
Oh well iv enjoyed the story so far and ill keep with it till it ends, even though i don't post much i check every day.
Am i gonna get a burial chamber or just tossed in a pile with the Erib worshipers?
What was my god anyways?

EDIT: Typos blech
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 05:32:16 pm by Zulaf »
WIERD 2-5-6-8-9-14

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #243 on: March 16, 2009, 05:16:11 pm »

Heres your dudes.

Maggarg, I didnt give you the most skilled mechanic, but I gave you one that worships Ber Steelearthen, which makes him orders of magnitude more likely to survive.  I also found that one of the engineers worships Erib.  This just wont do.

In unrelated news, three children (so far) have thrown themselves into the river after the loss of their parents.  The stink is making the peasant's cave river garden smell even more foul than usual.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

mythmonster2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 16, 2009, 05:49:35 pm »

If there are any that don't worship Erib, I'd like to take any miner, please. Great read. What shall Urist do next?
Personally, I can't wait for doctors to get possessed and start surgically attaching axes to champion soldier's arms.
And neither can I...

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #245 on: March 19, 2009, 12:38:21 pm »

If there are any that don't worship Erib, I'd like to take any miner, please. Great read. What shall Urist do next?

No miners worship Ber Steelearthen or Erib.  I think the Erib miner just got killed in the temple.  But I can give you a legendary miner training to be mason.

What do you want to name the dwarf?
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #246 on: March 19, 2009, 12:56:02 pm »

So I havent had time to write an update or even play DF.  School and work.  Bleh.

But I wont forget about the story.  Dont worry.  There just might be busy weeks here and there.  But then my DF OCD kicks in and I requisition time from such mundane tasks such as eating sleeping and drinking, and I play Blockedlance through 5-10 years. 

But Ill tell you an interesting story in the meantime, just so you didnt waste time opening this thread  :P.

I got three staples in my head last night.  To make a long story short, I am a poor peasant dwarf renting a room in a house owned by some noble.  Every now and again the noble mandates that some low life trash will come to live in our hovel.  One of these said low lives was beating their kid.  The child is 3.  I overheard it on several occassions, mostly verbal abuse but when I heard a definite smack and a thud, and then the little girl crying hysterically, I stroked my bearded sack and grabbed my adamantine.....uhhhh....my adamantine fist....and I stormed down the hall and pounded on the dolomite....errrr....the birchen door.  Well, after several very dwarven words with this damn elf of a woman, I told her that I dont break up families lightly, but that she was pushing it because what I was hearing was total bullshit. 

She was telling her kid she was stupid and annoying and a brat. Ugh.  Anyways, The woman starts crying and apologizing.  Whatever.  She calms down with the kid for a couple days so I wanted to let it blow over.  But who was in my backyard waiting for me last night but her 6'4" 200+ pound husband, informing me that if I ever said anything to his wife again he would 'fuck me up'! 

Well, overestimating the beard on my sack I promptly told him he could 'fuck that' and advised him to 'suck my dick'.  He asked me to repeat that last phrase, so I did.  'Suck my dick'. 

I was promptly hurled by the neck across the patio, landing on uneven cement slabs and big border stones around a planter.  Cops came.  Guy ran off into the alley long before they were there.  Three staples in my head to close the gash. 

Got sympathy from a hot nurse, though.   ;D 

Did not get a phone number.   >:(
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 12:58:46 pm by MrGimp »

Zulaf

• Bay Watcher
  • Am I learning, or do I only think I am?
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 19, 2009, 01:37:29 pm »

Next time bust his nee caps with a 2x4.
WIERD 2-5-6-8-9-14

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #248 on: March 19, 2009, 01:47:39 pm »

Im only a dabbling 2-by-4-master.  Plus my damblock wasnt nearly as high as this ex-con's. 

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 19, 2009, 01:51:35 pm »

Im only a dabbling 2-by-4-master.  Plus my damblock wasnt nearly as high as this ex-con's. 

Use thermite.
Everything is better with thermite.

mythmonster2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 19, 2009, 04:18:18 pm »

No miners worship Ber Steelearthen or Erib.  I think the Erib miner just got killed in the temple.  But I can give you a legendary miner training to be mason.

What do you want to name the dwarf?

Just name him "Myth", a little delusional, imagines he's a dragon of myth, hence the name.
Personally, I can't wait for doctors to get possessed and start surgically attaching axes to champion soldier's arms.
And neither can I...

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2009, 04:58:45 pm »

That guy sounds like an elf on steroids.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2009, 05:06:36 pm »

For a minute there, I though you were talking about Df....you weren't, were you?

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #253 on: March 19, 2009, 11:58:05 pm »

For a minute there, I though you were talking about Df....you weren't, were you?

Nope.  That there was real life.  haha

Im gonna try to get a picture of it online, Ill post it.  The gash is not so long....I mean, its big...but its not massive.  Its just all red and road rashy so it looks pretty gruesome.    Ill try to get a closeup shot of the staples. 

I actually said no to the ambulance when the cops tried to get em to come.  I sat here bleeding for a couple hours before I realized it wasnt going to stop bleeding on its own.  How did I realize that?  I put my hand back there to feel the wound, and my finger slipped into the cut and under my skin.  That was when I was like 'oh.....Im probably gonna need to get that looked at'.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2009, 04:43:18 pm »

Its not as red as it was yesterday and the day before.  But feh.  Theres my head.

Ladies ladies....I know you love battlescars....theres more than enough of me to go around.   :P
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 03:01:22 am by MrGimp »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 164