Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 428113 times)

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
Re: Urist Salvedangers the Dwarven Pol Pot (now with more Armok!)
« Reply #690 on: June 04, 2009, 02:54:21 pm »

Creamcorn - Hahaha...before your guy can be made to look like he spiked his brain with a bolt, he needs to get involved with a crazy bitch that wants to kill him.  Oh wait....that already happened.  Yeah your guys doomed.

Hmmm? Can it involve alcohol, lots and lots of alcohol? Or maybe chains, lots and lots of chains. Or how about losing consciousness?

It will involve quarcaine.  Mountains and mountains of quarcaine.

Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 04, 2009, 04:16:21 pm »

Creamcorn - Hahaha...before your guy can be made to look like he spiked his brain with a bolt, he needs to get involved with a crazy bitch that wants to kill him.  Oh wait....that already happened.  Yeah your guys doomed.

Hmmm? Can it involve alcohol, lots and lots of alcohol? Or maybe chains, lots and lots of chains. Or how about losing consciousness?

It will involve quarcaine.  Mountains and mountains of quarcaine.

._. .   .   . awesome
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 04, 2009, 05:43:27 pm »

If there was a better excuse for a maniacal laugh, I haven't heard it!

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #693 on: June 05, 2009, 12:53:29 pm »

You know, I can hear it in the back of my head....theres someone out there thinking, 'hey Gimp, when you grind Quarry Bush Leaves you get flour, not a narcotic drug'.

To them I just remind them that dwarven metabolism is different, and hey, flour gets em high alright?  Thats why things made with flour are so valuable in the dwarven economy. 

Think about it.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #694 on: June 05, 2009, 01:17:51 pm »

Sorry I havent had many story updates lately, my ass is being kicked by finals.  AND I started my own business.  I wont advertise here like a spambot or something, but if anyone wants a webpage, PM me.  haha

Anyways....probably wont have DF time for a week or so.

But until then give me some feedback on how you think Urist should respond to this turn of events.  Heres some options she has...

A - Let the rebel military starve, then come back out of the temple.  (Theres a risk they might rebuild the bridges....Myth has been ordered to rebuild them, but hes busy making coffins at the moment)

B - Open the forge doors so that Urist and the loyalists can get back into the Fortress proper and forbid the birdges from being rebuilt.  Myth could be burned alive for treason, and the Eribite Heir can be left to rot as a paralyzed cripple for the rest of his days.

C - Do something with dwarf companion where all the rebels trapped outside go berserk.  (Someones gonna need to help me get companion working for this one, I am an idiot)

D - Just wait for more goats Fire Demons to show up and slaughter the rebel military (if they can).

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 05, 2009, 02:34:53 pm »

I would say do the dwarven thing and make more fire demons, just make sure no one too important dies.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #696 on: June 05, 2009, 04:35:18 pm »

B

Zulaf

• Bay Watcher
  • Am I learning, or do I only think I am?
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 06, 2009, 12:04:06 am »

I say, I rather like the sound of b, of course it is not without its flaws. Where is the consummation(SP?) of the forge reopening? I choose b if you let me handle that little ditty.

EDIT: Oh course by let me handle it i mean you just write something witty and funny in, dont let me do any writing.... i blow when it comes to the word making and writing.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 12:06:11 am by Zulaf »
WIERD 2-5-6-8-9-14

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #698 on: June 06, 2009, 05:01:51 am »

Well the forge had originally been cut off, then the loyalists channeled back into it then sealed it off from the rebels under armed guard.  In the narrow demon tunnels, the rebels' numbers advantage was negated, and the awesomeness of the Armok worshippers was magnified.

The word you were looking for was consecration, (although given these dwarves peculiar religious traditions, I suppose it could be called consummation too!   ;D ) but I already reopened the forges without a consecration/consummation.  My bad.

Ill try to work one in later though.  I definitely want your High Priest Kulaka breeding a line of Armok worshippers with the High Priestess.....so we'll need consummations.  You might as well consecrate while you consummate, thats what I always say.

mythmonster2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 07, 2009, 08:15:32 pm »

I would like B, even though I die in the end. It's OK.
Personally, I can't wait for doctors to get possessed and start surgically attaching axes to champion soldier's arms.
And neither can I...

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: June 08, 2009, 07:47:06 pm »

I'm glad Christes didn't live to see this :P

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #701 on: June 08, 2009, 08:02:28 pm »

I'm glad Christes didn't live to see this :P
Are you kidding?!
We both died right before the good part!!

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: June 09, 2009, 12:30:13 pm »

We'd be dead now anyway :P

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #703 on: June 11, 2009, 03:22:14 pm »

Christes and Tradan floated naked in the limitless white void, awkwardly bumping up against each other in the zero-gravity environment.  Suddenly they bumped into something. 

"Ow my head!" shouted Tadan.  He looked up to see what they had floated into.  It was Armok himself, standing with his arms crossed and a crooked smile on his face.  His eyes squinted sinisterly as he looked down at the two dwarves.  "ARMOK!!!"  Tradan had already run into him before.

"Armok?!" shouted Christes, remembering Tradan telling her that Armok stopped by only to take joy in tortute.  Christes wished the 10,000 years was up, and they could be dead already.  Wishes never come true.

Armok uncrossed his arms, and raised his right hand high above his head.  In it he held a flayed whip, and each tattered end had shards of jagged broken glass attached to them.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!" the two dwarves shrieked in utter terror as the demon slashed the whip down and across their once beautiful presentable faces.....
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 11:28:10 pm by MrGimp »

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Blockedlance - Grave of a Thousand Dwarves
« Reply #704 on: June 11, 2009, 04:14:05 pm »

Pff. "Once beautiful" faces.
I bet our faces look better than the average dwarf's face right now.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 164