Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 428181 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Urist Salvedangers the Dwarven Pol Pot (now with more Armok!)
« Reply #540 on: May 10, 2009, 11:56:26 pm »

Im gonna make a mental note....Hitler-esque mass-murder and baby death, yes....Creepy Miner HFS, no.

What, we can't have depravity with our violence? Where's the fun in that?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ousire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 11, 2009, 12:29:52 am »

Im gonna make a mental note....Hitler-esque mass-murder and baby death, yes....Creepy Miner HFS, no.

What, we can't have depravity with our violence? Where's the fun in that?

i was always of the opinion they go hand-in-hand

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 11, 2009, 12:51:36 am »

If only we had some tentacle demons.

This is an engraving of a tentacle demon and Catten.  The tentacle demon is committing a depraved act on Catten.

Edit: hmm - do you still have the demon glowing pit accesible?  Perhaps Catten might find his way down there as part of dwarven justice. :D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 12:54:29 am by Christes »

Guy Montag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: May 11, 2009, 01:13:28 am »

Muy excellente!

Lord Montague is just depressed because modern dwarves are just too soft and idealist. Back in the glory dayes O' yore, dwarves raped, pillaged and burned for the glory of of the gods and the dwarven race! The fall of Letterclose is obviously testiment to the decadent downfall of the once mighty dwarven master race.

Now is the chance to purge the traitors, carve out the Erbite cancer and spill blood to make the race pure and strong under the Queen's benelovent leadership!

Also, find time for booze and depraved acts on children and animals. For morale reasons, you know.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: May 11, 2009, 10:48:00 am »

To be honest, the combined age of catten and eagle can be nowhere near 1200.
I win in creepiness.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 11, 2009, 03:25:25 pm »

So, we have one demoralized, sane person, one sociopathic person and one... insane? person

Which...which...which one am i?

mythmonster2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 11, 2009, 04:16:02 pm »

with the Duchess' fourteen year old daughter getting drunk.

Surely you meant sober? Tis physically impossible for a dwarf to get drunk! It's their natural state!
Personally, I can't wait for doctors to get possessed and start surgically attaching axes to champion soldier's arms.
And neither can I...

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 11, 2009, 04:16:36 pm »

So, we have one demoralized, sane person, one sociopathic person and one... insane? person

Which...which...which one am i?

The sane one

Nightwind

• Bay Watcher
  • The wind has no destination
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 11, 2009, 07:39:08 pm »

I claim dibs on the next dwarf who goes fae... erm, in this context, probably FELL....
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 09:49:33 pm by Nightwind »
GENERATION 28:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #549 on: May 11, 2009, 07:40:59 pm »

I do believe it is 'dibs'

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 11, 2009, 07:56:59 pm »

Actually I can think of several valid meaning for "dips" in this context.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #551 on: May 12, 2009, 11:02:50 am »

I claim dibs on the next dwarf who goes fae... erm, in this context, probably FELL....

One JUST went fay.  You missed it though....he already made his artifact.  Some stupid dolomite ring.  Its worth 110,000 though.  But pretty boring...and he didnt even get legendary. 

But the next dwarf that goes fay will get renamed Nightwing.  You better make me some artifact armor!   :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 11:10:51 am by MrGimp »
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #552 on: May 12, 2009, 11:38:10 am »

Alright heres some more recently requested dwarves.  Aldaris, you had asked to be put in after the 'event', but Ill put you in now before I forget about you.  The 'event' is changing form in my head and will probably become a chapter all its own and be a long drawn out process.

Aldaris

A member of the elect - those chosen few who will survive doomsday - Aldaris was among the Freemasons who remained loyal to Urist.  The rest are under the spell of the Grand Master Myth.  Aldaris joins the Queen in the Temple/Palace complex before it is sealed.

Mod

The Planter of Armok, Mod, is also one of the elect.  He will grow our food and make us fat and merry.  And then when hes done with that, he can get down to his office and check the stockpiles.  Mod is a believer in the power of paperwork, and his office is covered with the scattered disorganized articles and records thrown all about.

Ravus Maniacus

Ravus' entire family has been slaughtered by Urist and the violence within the walls of Blockedlance.  She is the sole survivor...recently recruited by Urist to enter the temple and wait there.  Ravus had always been loyal, even when here family was killed, and so was not slaughtered like most who enter the temple.  No, Ravus was among the elect, and would live with the Queen inside the complex from then on, helping Mogror Harbett with his enginerring projects and crazy ideas.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #553 on: May 12, 2009, 11:40:56 am »

And now back to the not-so-elect.....

How you doing down there Atis???

Hmmm....not so good huh?

Nightwind

• Bay Watcher
  • The wind has no destination
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 12, 2009, 12:01:23 pm »

Sure, I'll take the name nightwing, I think I'd look pretty good in black spandex powerarmor and a belt full of wonderful TOYS!
GENERATION 28:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 164