Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56440 times)

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 31and the next area is opened.
« Reply #720 on: May 26, 2009, 12:10:32 am »

Ok sorry for taking such a long break but the new turn will be up tomorrow unless something horrible happens but with no more school for a while I plan to update often.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 31and the next area is opened.
« Reply #721 on: May 26, 2009, 08:38:32 pm »

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!

Alright, good idea. I slice the ice with mah sword of awesomeness.
You try to cut through the ice(3) but between the fact that you have no sword and it is thus not awesome you instead try to channel a bit of yourself into a blade and you manage to melt off a couple inches before it dissipates.

If not, I turn Will into a battle-ready tower on top of the tree that can launch globs of chaotic energy at our enemies.
You try to graft him to the top of the house ent (4+1=5) you carefully use your plant magic to connect him to the top of the house ent what he does there is up to him. +1 plant exp

Roll: I chaotically graft myself to the top of the house-ent.

Also, how often do my fruits of chaos grow? I vote once every three to five rounds.
You also try to root yourself to the house ent (5+1=6) you graft yourself so fiercely into the house that you tap into its consciousness you may now roll to try to get it to follow your commands every turn but if you roll fails then you are for the turn under the control of penguinofhonor. +1 plant exp

Ghost action: Help me read actions and know what is going on.

Normal action: I use my awesomeness as a shield against attack. This shield applies to everyone. Not just me.
You ghost looks at you quizzically but then sees that you may just be in a rush sometimes. You then try to create shields of awesome around everybody (6+1=6) you creat shields around everyone but they are so powerful that now nothing can affect them not even healing. So neo is trapped in ice unable to move and cannot be helped etc. +1 exp armor crafting. They expire in two turns.

I go down the stairs and, I don't know.... Enter the next area.
You fly down the stairs and attempt to open the doors to the next area(4) you manage to open them enough that every one could get trough if the went one at a time (exept for neo in his giant sphere of ice.

I haxxor the kiosk.
You try to mad hax the kiosk(6) you haxs it so well that everyone now knows whats inside. (listed below)

I break out of the ice around me using my flaming sword.
You try to break out (3) but between the awesome shield and you inability to move you only manage to wiggle your sword a bit.

I steal the kiosk.
You try to steal the kiosk(2) but it is firmly rooted to the spot.

War dog 1: Condition fine. Steveist

War dog 4: Condition bruised. Steveist

Sheep 5: It sees the way into the next area is open and runs ahead hoping to convert others.

House Ent: Looks at penguin waiting for a command.

Points which can be spent at the kiosk.
Cheetar - 6
Inaluct - 2
Neo - 19
Correleon - 14
Wolfmanz - 4
Yanlin - 2

Kiosk goods.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are passed the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons, another room has been found and opened, and under a weapon rack a trap door was noticed and opened, 100ft down is a small farm with a small two story farm house, a barn, and what appears to be the foundation of a windmill. They have approached the house and the pigs called the alarm 2 war dogs are on you but are no longer a threat and the rest of the animals have been defeated. There is also a house ent. The pigs are defeated. The artifact of the area has been retrieved. The explosion ripped a hole in space which leads into the next area. The lisk has opened and is selling goods.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile

I seal my powers to revert to human form and then, using the space created melt the ice around me with my sword.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:I

All these hard choices... I guess I buy 1 anything-to-anything potion.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

how about an action to go with that inaluct?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What happens if I drink it?

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

anything your insides could liquify or they could turn to solid steel, you could gain the ability to spit forth living minions or be able to eat anything only the dice knows.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm.

I guess I'll just drink it, then.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait a second, I distinctly remember having a sword of explosions, with 0/10 attack. My destructive influence doesn't work on magical items.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I buy a medpack. I then start again on my plan to create numerous PETC flyers
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile

I mow some lawns to earn money to spend at the kiosk.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

coreleon you dropped your sword when you went through your transformation.

Yanlin the points for the kiosk are from npc kills.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I go through the door, examine my surroundings, and act accordingly. I ain't no shopper!
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

who are we missing?

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile

Yanlin the points for the kiosk are from npc kills.

Then I kill some lawns!
WE NEED A SLOGAN!
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51