Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56488 times)

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

And thats why you have to be careful when "destroying" something inside of someone else overshoots can have un intended effects. Luckily he wasn't very corporeal or this could have been the last round for him.

Also, hurray I found time to finish the rolls!
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I examine the kiosk.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Me and Snowball shall quickly try and hide from the grenades.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile

I shield everyone with ice, forming a shield around the grenades, and laying on top of it.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile

Free action: I fart in the general direction of my enemies.

Normal action: I attempt to become more awesome.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

What enemies unless you mean the house who still hates most of you.
I also don't know how to make you much more awesome than the pure essence of awesome.

Will Foley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, shout me down if this is a little too much, but here's my action:

I roll to sink faster and faster to the very edge of death and despair, then chaotically use the momentum of my spiritual fall to fling myself back together to full bodily and mental health. As for escaping the grenades...well, I can only hope Neo succeeds in saving our asses, because otherwise I'm still just as screwed as I was before.

Oh, and don't worry Correleon. Although being blown to pieces is annoying no matter what you are, explosions are chaotic. And I am a chaos spirit. I revel in it. However, this does not give the rest of you an excuse to regularly whale on me. Once was enough...for a while.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

I'm sorry I think I was misunderstood when I said high grade explosives I meant things like the kind of bombs they drop out of planes, land mines, hand granades, c4, a mini nuke you know stuff you really don't want to go off near you.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Sorry....
...I decide that I'm gonna be FIRE'N MAH LAZOR (of Steve) at the explosives to try to save everyone.

If Matty won't let me do that, I'll just try tossing down more weapons.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

Will Foley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh. Crud. Well, in that case, can I change my roll? I want all the pieces of myself to gain seperate consciousnesses (so they're all their own little mini-Will, although for the sake of fair play I'll obviously only be able to control one), all of which (yes, myself included) tunnel out through uncertainty to different places not so far away, but at a safe distance. Or a totally random location. Take your pick.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

for the sake of fair play
This phrase in an RTD is failure.

I turn Will Foley into some plant-chaos-spirit monstrosity, combining him with whatever weeds I can summon.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If the bombs go off, I revel in the mayhem and destruction caused. if not, I sigh and continue onwards.

Will Foley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, so much for my tunneling away. Thanks, penguin, for condemning me to death...unless someone else can help me find a way around this. I think I've changed my own roll enough already.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Hey, you'll be a plant-chaos-monstrosity but at least you'll be a living plant-chaos-monstrosity.

Tsk, tsk. Always so negative.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

Yeah I can see it now your body parts connected by long tendrils to a wooden treelike base. Your body parts then turn to flowers of chaos which eventually become chaos fruit which can be juiced to make anything to anything potion or eaten for random effects.

Neo I hope you roll high because this could end up nasty for someone trying to stop the blast with their body (eg will).

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51