Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56616 times)

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 26 Tokay's spot up for grabs.
« Reply #510 on: February 10, 2009, 09:06:43 pm »

OMFG............ ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D !!!!!!! Hehehehe, Gonna be harder to kill now.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 10, 2009, 09:11:15 pm »

Also Inaluct if you promise to do the rest of the team (neos after this roll though) I will boost you to a 4 just this once because your putting in alot of work in other places and I enjoy it (note do not try and bribe me for rolls this is only happening once and beside i often give you chances to thwart my attempts fairly frequantly as it is.)
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 10, 2009, 09:16:21 pm »

Alright, sure.

I might not finish today or tomorrow, because I'm pretty sick and I have a nagging feeling that I would end up drawing some strange hallucinatory thing somewhere in there. I'll get to them, though.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 10, 2009, 09:32:48 pm »

I would end up drawing some strange hallucinatory thing somewhere in there.
^That actually sounds like it could be cool.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 10, 2009, 10:57:45 pm »

What the hell does a snacksaphone look like?

Anyway, I think I'll redraw some of these later in the game.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 12:12:22 am by inaluct »

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 11, 2009, 08:01:18 am »

Excellent drawing Inaulct. You deserve a free scan whenever you want it.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 11, 2009, 02:43:01 pm »

« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 10:43:49 pm by inaluct »

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 12, 2009, 04:10:37 pm »

Poor, poor Corelion.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 12, 2009, 04:11:20 pm »

So, when are the rolls?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 12, 2009, 05:45:12 pm »

Now sorry about the delay but my internet decided to be really really stupid.
ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!
I go up to sheep 5 and inform him about PETC, and the extensive lesser animals (animals other than the carp/humanoids) protection plan, which, although it has a lesser priority, is still important. I hope to convert sheep 5. Snowball shall do a testimonial.
You head meaningfully over to the sheep trying to make a good impression after killing his comrades (4) and he actually stops hating you long enough to listen (5) and after you fill him in on the details he is pretty much sold on the idea. Snowball then tell the sheep about his story (6) by which the sheep is empowered and decides to fight for snowballs cause as an advocate (will try to convert other animals).

Yay for unintended side effects. I merge the icenimals(Ice-Animals) into my body empowering me with their abilities and strengthening the spiritual ice I am made of.
Neo tries to regain control of his rampant powers (6+3=6) the ice animals are pulled toward you by your powers, but then you realize they are picking up speed and you have lost control again, they smash into you (1) destroying the remains of your armor and begin to fuse into your spiritual form…you feel your head harden as the ice horns reassert themselves on your head curling back in a large spiral (no regular helms, but head butt without damage)…then your pack feels colder as a large pair of ice wings grow from your back spreading wide before laying down against your back (can be used to fly short distances but then needs at least two turns before another use, no regular armor but the kilt is fine)…your teeth begin to grow longer and sharper, and your jaw becomes looser to accommodate the change (+1 to bite rolls,-1 to interaction with non party members from fear of you)…you then begin to feel your lower body begin to stretch and grow as an ice mane runs up your back and you sprout six ice legs and finish your centaurish transformation (+1 stomp rolls, no regular pants/armor). +2 exp ice (you get to write your own status for this because this was heard to come up with, also since you just get more and more overshoots I think it might be a good idea to split your skill into sub categories eg. ice armor crafting, attacks, etc and cap them so we don’t have quite so many over shoots.

Ghost: Same as before.

Free: Use true sight ability on Cheeetar's stuff.
Normal action: SANDVICH AND ME GOING TO BEAT YOUR ARSE!
Your ghost has no one to defend from anything currently so it just floats back to you. Your royal highness then looks at cheeetars stuff but can see nothing special except what’s already apparent. Your royal highness attempts to make a sandvich and beat my arse with it (2) but reality resists being bent to your whim. 

I play my snacksaphone and create a flamethrower effect from the end which scorches the ice monsters with holy stevist flames.
I yell "Murmph murmph murmph!", and use my snacksafone like a guitar as my free action.
You play your snacksaphone like a guitar to try to get it to shoot flames (2) but no flames fly from your fingers.

I channel electricity into the ice animals.
You focus your powers into the last hostile animal (5) and burn it to a crisp. +1 exp

You know what? I'll post an action.
I forcibly enter the game early by strengthening my telepathic signature to give inaluct a bonus to his action.
You attempt besides being bound an gagged to strengthen your link to the outside world (1) but are to busy choking to be effective.

Behold, I teleport the hostage to us, targeting him with telepathy.
You focus on the hostage brainwaves and try to teleport him to you (4) he moves slightly but is then kicked back into place by the pigs, you then focus harder (on bribing the GM) and he suddenly appears next to you still bound and gagged. (since this was not a real roll you get no exp)

Or he SCCCCRREAAAAMMMMS and sends a shockwave into the house, reducing it to a pulpy mixture of wood splinters and pig splinters. And hostage splinters.
I like this one so here we go. Tokay screams in pain from his damaged hand in the direction of the house (2) but it just sounds like yelling nothing special happens.

War dog 1: Condition fine. Steveist

War dog 4: Condition bruised. Steveist

Sheep 5: Friendly tries to convert other sheep (2) but cancels job item not found.

Sheep 6: Dead.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are passed the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons and only weapons, another room has been found and opened, and under a weapon rack a trap door was noticed and opened, 100ft down is a small farm with a small two story farm house, a barn, and what appears to be the foundation of a windmill. They have approached the house and the pigs called the alarm 2 war dogs are on you but are no longer a threat and the rest of the animals have been defeated the pigs are in an upstairs room of the house.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 12, 2009, 08:52:01 pm »

I say it's boss time!
I steal energy from the quantum uncertainty and align my electrons with those of the barn ceiling long enough so that I go all the way through (and don't get stuck halfway through and become one with the wall, stupid Plank's Constant) and fall through it. (....I'm ignoring metaphysics here, so what?)

...If I land in the boss room, I ready my wings to increase my speed which should give me a +1 to  my dodge rolls. (free action)

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 11:59:31 pm by Wolfmanz »
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 12, 2009, 09:54:55 pm »

While the first part made total sense to me it would ba hard and thus a regular action beause it takes skill to align electrons to miss eachother and phase through matter.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 12, 2009, 10:02:38 pm »

... I'm going to invite penguin to rewrite the statuses instead of me as he is much better at it. I will also have suggestions on how to split my abilities if any one wants to give them. For my action I bite through penguin's ropes.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 12, 2009, 10:08:19 pm »

well you can only fail but you get no experience in biting

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 12, 2009, 10:12:30 pm »

I HAVE FANGS NOW!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 51