Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56656 times)

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #435 on: January 31, 2009, 11:48:38 pm »

I'm tied for kills with Correleon!
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 01, 2009, 12:18:21 am »

I put some markers on the dead animals so if they have one you can’t steal their soul otherwise your fine.

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!
I hit the goat with my rat morning star as it zips by.
You whip out your morning star and attempt to land a blow on the goat as it zooms by (6-3=3) you bring it down just in time to rip the goats tail clear off its body but missing the rest of it. It now has light bleeding. +2 exp weapon

I gather all the souls.
Free action: I laugh menacingly at the pigs and sneer at their weakness.
You summon up your powers and attempt to gather the souls (3) you only manage to forcibly remove the souls of two chickens and a sheep they rush toward you and stop as spheres in your hand you don’t know what they do, the other souls drift off.

I use my wings to fly up onto the roof. I use my 2 ethereal arms to grab 2 anything to anything potions and throw them at the 2 horses yelling "the purpose of all life is to end!"
From your rooftop perch you throw your potions at the horses (accuracy 3 and 5) one horse is hit in the leg and it transforms into (5 in this case its bad because its affect is meant to be against the horse) dust blowing away and causing the horse to fall. med bleeding and missing leg. The second horse is hit dead on and (6 once again bad here) transforms into an inanimate horse made of Legos. 

I try to explode my sword, giving it explosive powers. or just blow it apart, I don't care which.
You attempt to use your newfound explosive powers on your sword (5) it is filled with your magic and for the next two attacks will deliver an explosion along with a blow. +1 explosion exp

I put the Donkey out of its misery with mah sword.
Snowball shall run around doing what snowball does best, i.e. speeches. This time the speech shall be to increase our damage/rolls/defense/combat.
You attempt to put the donkey out of its misery (1) you swing at the donkey but miss by a long shot but your momentum carries your sword and you slash your leg open a bit giving you light bleeding. Snowball runs around trying to be supportive (6) and bam his speech is so amazing that one of the chickens drops dead.

Ghost action: I sent my ghost to help defend whoever is in need thereby forfeiting my defensive bonus and granting it to the one in most need. I'll let you decide who needs it most Wehtman. This is just for one turn.

Free action: I become enraged.

Normal action: HULK SMASH! HULK STAB! HULK PIERCE BOTH EARS IN ONE HIT BUT NOTHING IN BETWEEN!
First off your royal highness and everyone else who reads this my name is wehtam as in matthew backwards without a second t. (now that that’s out of my system back to rolls)
Your royal highness sends his ghost minion to go be helpful to others. Your royal highness then gets angry and attacks a chicken (4-1=3) you puncture through one of its wings and pin it to the ground. +1 spear exp

Tokay
I try and be helpful to whoever needs me this turn.
You run and try to bandage up the person hurt the worst in the party (1) but remember you have no field medic training as you cut yourself with a scalpel. Light bleeding.

War dog 1: Condition fine. Steveist

War dog 4: Condition bruised. Steveist

Chicken 1: Dead neo kill turn 1

Chicken 2: Dead neo kill turn 1

Chicken 3: Dead neo kill turn 1

Chicken 4: Dead Cheeeter kill (vicariously through snowball)

Chicken 5: Chicken 5 attempts to get free of Yanlins spear (6) using its beak it quickly removes the spear and prepares for round two of this struggle. Light bleeding

Chicken 6:  Attacks Yanlin (5-1-5=1) but can’t find an opening in his super solid defense.

Chicken 7: Currently exploded. Neo kill turn 1

Sheep 1: Sheep 1 charges at neo (2) but misses completely.

Sheep 2: Sheep 2 charges at neo (2) but somehow it misses too.

Sheep 3: Sheep 3 charges at coreleon (3-1=2) but it is just turned away by his defense.

Sheep 4: Sheep 4 charges at coreleon (4-1-1-6=1) but coreleon spins away from its charge with such force he performs the “screw bite” technique on its head systematically removing it from the rest of the body. Dead

Sheep 5: Sheep 5 charges inaluct (2) but magikarp uses splash and it veers off to one side.

Sheep 6: Sheep 6 charges inaluct (6-1-4=1) but magikarp has got his back and knocks it off course with splash.

Sheep 7: Currently exploded. Coreleon kill turn 1

Horse 1: One leg missing. Stumbles up and charges at cheeetar (6-1-1-1=3) even in its damaged state it picks up speed and rams full on into cheeetar knocking him down but Yanlins ghost slows it down a bit and it only takes him to light bleeding.

Horse 2: Dead wolfmanz kill

Donkey: Charges at Tokay (4-1-5=1) but falls again and gets light bleeding.

Goat: Light bleeding. Charges Tokay (4-1-4=1) but stumbles and falls gaining some matching bruises.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are passed the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons and only weapons, another room has been found and opened which now contains 14 goblin halves their souls have been combined into one big ghost, and under a weapon rack a trap door was noticed and opened, 100ft down is a small farm with a small two story farm house, a barn, and what appears to be the foundation of a windmill. They have approached the house and the pigs called the alarm 2 war dogs are on you but are no longer a threat and the rest of the animals have arrived the pigs are in an upstairs room of the house.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 01, 2009, 12:21:45 am »

I jump seven feet into the air, landing my heel on sheep 6's head, shattering it.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 01, 2009, 12:25:36 am »

I freeze the blood of every other attacking non-dead animal.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 01, 2009, 01:20:29 am »

Ghost action: Same as last turn.

Free action: I adopt a combat style similar to those of Persian princes. (Acrobatic. I jump off the walls and shit. Dodge a ton of times but rarely attack unless I specifically focus on attacking.)

Normal action: I assault the animals making sure to engage one at a time and never let them surround me.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 01, 2009, 01:37:24 am »

So basicaly you want to perform Pencak silat all over their sorry behinds.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 01, 2009, 01:47:34 am »

I stab upwards into the horses chest. Snowball shall urge me onwards.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 01, 2009, 01:59:01 am »

So basicaly you want to perform Pencak silat all over their sorry behinds.

If you mean do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsBXqos4YVM&feature=related

Then yes.

Bonus video of what to do in case of failed rolls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJuJ4UUI4qE
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 01, 2009, 01:31:17 pm »

Yeah sorta you use weapons but you don't jump around that much.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 01, 2009, 03:03:29 pm »

Aww... It's no fun if I can't jump around.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 01, 2009, 03:06:16 pm »

Looks like Yanlin isn't jumping, while I, ahem, am.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 01, 2009, 04:21:07 pm »

Unfair. I must have super jumping abilities. By the way, how long is my spear? Since I've hardly used it, can we just assume it's a short spear? About the length of a lightsaber? A meter? 3 feet?

That's so I can stab people with it reliably. I will forge myself a good sword once I am able.

Shouldn't my transparent kilt stun enemies for one turn once they notice it? Since you know... People don't wear underwear under kilts.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 01, 2009, 05:01:21 pm »

These are animals, though. They have no decency.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 01, 2009, 06:27:11 pm »

The spear is about your hight and yeah their anmals they don't wear clothes the only time it would do anything is if I was making a 1 or a 6 funny.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 01, 2009, 06:31:31 pm »

I channel my explosive power to aid Neo in killing them.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 51