Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56651 times)

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #405 on: January 27, 2009, 07:53:12 am »

It's obviously flare. I get the reference.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 27, 2009, 06:24:01 pm »

flare?
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 27, 2009, 09:53:11 pm »

I don't get the reference. Or whos casting. If it's correlion, then a final fantasy flare makes sense. if it's magicarp man, it doesn't.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 27, 2009, 11:29:39 pm »

Its magic missile, smart one. Flare was a ripoff of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHdXG2gV01k

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 27, 2009, 11:43:01 pm »

What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 27, 2009, 11:45:03 pm »

Dude, all that dungeons and dragons satanism stuff is totally real. Jack Chick wouldn't lie, right?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 28, 2009, 12:35:34 am »

From his website:

http://www.chick.com/information/authors/chick.asp
From his website:"From early childhood, it was obvious that Jack Chick had an ability to draw. He even failed the first grade because he was so busy drawing airplanes in battle. As he grew, Jack was constantly drawing, and honing skills that God would later use in a great way."
He failed first grade.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 28, 2009, 05:25:24 pm »

All I can say is awesome, that and neo you have a lot of souls to capture just from your own kills and cheeetar maybe you should try some carp summoning for aid.

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!

I form a new arm of ice where my missing arm is.
Free action: I put the souls away.
The arm = the one the war dogs tore off.
You quickly tuck the souls away and try to form a new arm (5+3+6) a new arm of ice begins to form from the shoulder but as it reaches the elbow something seems to go out of control as your mind wavers in front of the charging animals and suddenly the new arm branches into two parts one which is a  normal hand and the other turns into a ice cannon which spin wildly around your elbow  before the cannon attachment comes to a stop in the ready position the hand part facing behind you and useless. The cannon fires a shot (accuracy roll 6) which hits one of the chickens flying toward you head on and blasting it to pieces. You look in wonderment at your new arm and see that on a free action you can switch between a hand and the cannon but you cannot use both at once. (The cannon being ranged requires accuracy rolls) +1 cryo exp

I start waving my sword around in cool motions to learn how to use it. Snowball shall give me pointers.
The two of you work to try and understand your sword (5+3=6) and you swing it around menacingly now mentally prepared for battle. +1 to how much you damage the opponent.

I go down to the others and join their defensive formation.
You head down and try to get in formation (4) quickly stepping into line.

Ghost action: I order the ghost to help guide people into the defensive formation. (This should give them a +1 to any action involved in getting in formation or something.)

Free action: I say: "What makes me a good spearman? If I was a bad spearman, I wouldn't be standing here, discussing it with you now would I?!"

Normal action: I get in a defensive position. Ready to slaughter the animals and give PETA the third finger.
Your ghost starts to go off but realizes its job is pointless since everybody who wants to be in it is and returns to defensive position around you. Your royal highness then shouts your spear prowess to all who can hear and then attempts to prepare for battle and animal protection forces (2) but since you are already in position it makes no difference.

I unleash a musical blast of music which musically causes LSD laced animal feed to appear. It's musically delicious.
I use my free action to shout "Would you still have eaten it if I hadn't made anything???" (reference kinda from the Oracle, The Matrix)
You attempt to play a tasteful tune (5) and from the end of your snacksaphone bursts LSD laced animal feed while you quote “the matrix”. The animals look at the food (2) but as they see you as a threat they refrain from eating.

I want to cast a spell.
You summon up your power and attempt to unleash magic missile (6) you attack the darkness/ animals firing a bolt of pure missile blowing apart a sheep. +1 exp explosion magic.

I try to mentally prepare my Magikarp for its showdown with the animals. WE WILL PREVAIL
You try to prepare your carp (4+1=5) and in a flash it evolves into a “magikarp”. (Every 4 successful rolls it will level up.) +1 exp

War dog 1: Condition fine. Steveist

War dog 4: Condition bruised. Steveist

Chicken 1:\
Chicken 2:  > Chickens 1-3 fly at neo attempting to avenge their “comrades’” death
Chicken 3: / (4-1=3) they each only get a chance to hit your armor resulting in a large anti matter explosion. Chicken 1 (dodge 2-1=1) it explodes to feathers. Chicken 2 (dodge 1-1=1) it too explodes into feathers. Chicken 3 (dodge 2-1=1) and it three explodes into feathers. Neo (dodge 4) you manage to avoid the worst of the blast by quickly spinning away but by this point your armor is quite exhausted while not yet broken some repair might be in order.
Chicken 4: \ 
Chicken 5:  >Chickens 4-5 fly at Yanlin (5-1-1=3) but mainly you just knock them out of
Chicken 6:/ the way with spear and shield. A PETA representative walks up behind you blathering about animal rights and out of battle reaction you back hand him in the face middle finger raised and he flies into the distance and clear out of this RTD.
Chicken 7: Currently exploded.
Sheep 1:\
Sheep 2: > Sheep 1-3 attack correleon in revenge (5-1=4) they head butt you (4-3=1)
Sheep 3:/ bringing you up to medium bleeding.
Sheep 4:\
Sheep 5: > Sheep 4-6 charge at Cheeetar (4-1=3) and you side step away parrying blows
Sheep 6:/ with your sword.
Sheep 7: Currently exploded.
Horse 1: \ Horses 1-2 charge wolfmanz (4-1=3) but he manages to get out of the way
Horse 2: / in time.
Donkey: Charges Tokay (2-1=1) but then feels tired trips and falls. Bruising.
Goat: Charges inaluct (3-1=2) shoots forward but zips right past due to the ice.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are passed the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons and only weapons, another room has been found and opened which now contains 14 goblin halves their souls have been combined into one big ghost, and under a weapon rack a trap door was noticed and opened, 100ft down is a small farm with a small two story farm house, a barn, and what appears to be the foundation of a windmill. They have approached the house and the pigs called the alarm 2 war dogs are on you but are no longer a threat and the rest of the animals have arrived the pigs are in an upstairs room of the house.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 28, 2009, 05:28:23 pm »

I hit the goat with my rat morning star as it zips by.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 28, 2009, 06:45:01 pm »

I gather all the souls.
Free action: I laugh menacingly at the pigs and sneer at their weakness.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 28, 2009, 06:55:53 pm »

I use my wings to fly up onto the roof. I use my 2 ethereal arms to grab 2 anything to anything potions and throw them at the 2 horses yelling "the purpose of all life is to end!".
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 04:23:38 pm by Wolfmanz »
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 28, 2009, 11:54:15 pm »

I try to explode my sword, giving it explosive powers. or just blow it apart, I don't care which.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 29, 2009, 04:37:03 am »

How do I get experience for my long sword? Do I have to attack, or can I get exp for training and parrying?

I put the Donkey out of its misery with mah sword.
Snowball shall run around doing what snowball does best, i.e. speeches. This time the speech shall be to increase our damage/rolls/defense/combat.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 29, 2009, 07:48:46 am »

Ghost action: I sent my ghost to help defend whoever is in need thereby forfeiting my defensive bonus and granting it to the one in most need. I'll let you decide who needs it most Wehtman. This is just for one turn.

Free action: I become enraged.

Normal action: HULK SMASH! HULK STAB! HULK PIERCE BOTH EARS IN ONE HIT BUT NOTHING IN BETWEEN!
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 29, 2009, 05:03:33 pm »

Missing Tokay. Also I'm sorta seeing gyrados as a fighting mount when the carp evolves and I don't know why anyone hasn't tried to get a mount out of this battle yet.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 51