Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56722 times)

Tokay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #360 on: January 22, 2009, 08:58:17 am »

I run up the stairs and break the door with my scythe.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 22, 2009, 02:36:55 pm »

All I need is Coreleon's post, one more vote to allow another player and someone to take the spot.

It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 22, 2009, 03:35:15 pm »

I use my electric powers to boost my mental capacity.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 22, 2009, 03:39:53 pm »

I vote yes to whatever it is we're voting on.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 22, 2009, 04:13:28 pm »

NO NO NO TOKAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!
[PLEASE DO NOT BREAK THAT DOOR! THE DOOR MUST STAY UP UNTIL WE'RE DONE WITH THE DOGS AND EVERYTHING ELSE OR WE ALL DIE!!!     

I did the caps lock on purpose because I'm serious.                                                                                         
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 22, 2009, 06:24:38 pm »

You will not all die and since there is a majority now we need a new player to fill the spot.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 22, 2009, 06:37:57 pm »

pick me pick me!
just kidding.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 22, 2009, 08:12:01 pm »

If I get horribly mauled while trying to bite out an attack dog's throat, I'll expect someone to heal me. :P

Just so you guys know.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 22, 2009, 09:26:02 pm »

Well, ok, but I'm staying away from that door.
...Do I have healing powers? If I don't (and I'm pretty sure I do), then all I have are those anything to anything potions.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 22, 2009, 09:48:38 pm »

No maulings for you inaluct rolls in a moment.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 22, 2009, 09:49:02 pm »

;D

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 22, 2009, 09:49:51 pm »

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!

I brace my rat morning star against the dog as I bite it's throat out.
You heard me.
I heard you loud and clear your rat mourning star manifests in it’s giant skeletal rat form pinning the dog to the ground, you bare your teeth and (5) in one smooth motion clamp down on it’s throat like a Doberman bites down on a chew toy and ferociously rip a large chunk out of both it’s arteries and it’s trachea. +1 hand to hand exp

I, in my authority as a ferret, attempt to teach the war dogs the joy and inner harmony of monastic life, converting them into the light of Stevism and making them pacifists.
You attempt to convince them to join Stevism (6-1=5) and those dogs left alive stop their attacks. (Note if you put an unnecessary rant in your action again the next time something big is summoned it will land on you.)

I steal the souls of the dead creatures.
You summon up your power and attempt to steal some souls (4) the dead twitch a moment before their souls separate from their bodies the dog souls rush toward you circling around and around and finally coming to a stop as 5 crystalline spheres resting in your hand. You gaze at them in wonderment after the amazing display of your power and you ponder what they may do if used.

Ghost action: I have it chant "Professionals have standards." thus boosting my action.

Free action: I give my team the royal blessing of the sniper thus increasing their ranged attacks by 1.

Normal action: I go to help Neo. In whatever way possible.
Your ghost chants. Your royal majesty can’t use that as a free action and your royal majesty tries to aid neo (2) but is too amazed by the lightshow that goes with his success to be helpful.

I attempt to recruit the dog who is asleep with my mimicry, getting snowball to help me. However, if it had already woken up that round, I slash at war dogs around me with my sword, and have snowball prepare a powerful speech (to give it a bonus to recruiting the dogs).
You attempt to turn the sleeping war dog to your side (2) you are unsuccessful but at least it’s no longer hostile. Snowball gives it a shot (1) he can’t do much of anything and instead goes “horse” for one turn.

I run up the stairs and break the door with my scythe.
You run up the stairs and attempt to bust down the door with your scythe (1) you fail miserably but as you cry your scythe power activates (3) but it too can do nothing.

I use my electric powers to boost my mental capacity.
You attempt to boost your mental capacity with your electric powers (1) you only manage to paralyze yourself for a turn.

You guys who moved forward well…

War dog 1: Condition fine. Steveist

War dog 4: Condition bruised. Steveist

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are passed the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons and only weapons, another room has been found and opened which now contains 14 goblin halves their souls have been combined into one big ghost, and under a weapon rack a trap door was noticed and opened, 100ft down is a small farm with a small two story farm house, a barn, and what appears to be the foundation of a windmill. They have approached the house and the pigs called the alarm 2 war dogs are on you but are no longer a threat and in 2 turns the rest of the animals will arrive the pigs are in an upstairs room of the house.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 22, 2009, 10:33:27 pm »

I create a slick ice floor in front of us to make the animals lose their footing as they run at us!
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 23, 2009, 03:54:56 am »

Pfft. I can't give people the blessing of the sniper? Meh.

Fine.

Ghost action: Switch to defense mode.

Free action: I order the team to form a line formation for the incoming animals so that we may take them down as they charge at us. We must stick our weapons outward towards the animals so they get hit before they have a chance to attack us.

Normal action: I start the formation.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 23, 2009, 04:26:45 am »

I help write down a pig-to-english guide for Snowball, so he can give inspirational speeches to my teammates. (and also giving me mimicry (mimiwrite?) experience). Snowball shall read it when I finish.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 51