Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56718 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #345 on: January 20, 2009, 07:30:14 pm »

I think it was a joke.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 20, 2009, 09:43:07 pm »

I think he was trying to continue the joke. He, unfortunatly, rolled a one on his comedy check and killed it.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 20, 2009, 10:37:09 pm »

Yeah sorry about that I'm only a dabbling comedian so they don't always come out right. So if I do something like that it's a joke unless it affects you all e.g. you alll request a boat = Deus ex machina roll you all have to deal with how it comes at you.

Also I am thinking about adding two things one you get to vote on and one you don't.

For the vote I am thinking about adding 1(as in singular) more player. If your interested PM me who ever gets here first gets the spot and everyone else will go on a waiting list.

For the not vote at the end of the area you will each have your choice of picking out your choice of a point clicker out of a few prearanged forms these will keep track of the points you gain for figuring out the references and in a new system I add points for defeating boss enemies and other contestant npc's.

If you would like to make comments about this please do, your input is apreciated and helps craft a legendary gaming experience.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Tokay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 21, 2009, 09:05:18 am »

He evolves into Gyrados when he reaches a certain level. Until then his only attack is splash.
Magikarp evolves into Gyarados at lv30 and learns Tackle at lv 15.  :P

Action: I chase after Napoleon.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 08:49:39 am by Tokay »

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 21, 2009, 11:31:09 am »

it evolves at level 20, actually.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 21, 2009, 06:39:38 pm »

Vote please or else no new player which could be fun or not who knows.

Majority adds a new player.

Also rolls up soon/ rules fixed.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 21, 2009, 06:53:55 pm »

sounds fine by me

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 21, 2009, 07:24:18 pm »

I vote yes to a new player. This RTD is much more awesome than I anticipated.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 21, 2009, 07:25:51 pm »

I'll go for yes if the other person is online reasonably often.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 21, 2009, 10:24:11 pm »

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!

Immune to pain, huh? I try and heal myself.
You attampt to heal yourself for the upcoming battle (3) you try to heal yourself but since you can’t feel pain you aren’t sure where your hurting.

I leap into action, knocking out as many war dogs as possible. Snowball shall run around and try and change the war dogs minds.
You rush the dogs and try to knock some out (4) you fly forward and knock one firmly over the head and it drops to the ground Snowball then tries to brain wash it in this unconscious state (1) but fails to give it anything but violent painful nightmares.

Ghost action: I command my ghost to attack mode and have it chant "Unless it's a farm!"
Free action: I recite the soldier's Sun Tzu speech from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcH8WPds_qU&feature=related
Normal action: I attempt to herd the animals into a makeshift boat. (Somebody, PLAESE make a boat!)
You pull the three offensive goblin minds into primary control and have it begin chanting (note if your ghost uses any of it’s abilities in a turn then you may not use it’s free action that turn.) Your royal highness then begins reciting a rather long and threatening dialogue. Finally your royal highness attempts to herd the dogs onto something (3) but since there is nothing to herd them onto nothing really happens.

Action: I chase after Napoleon.
You try to dash Max Speed after Napoleon (4) you fly into the house just in time to see him clear the landing of the stairs and you hear the sound of a slamming door above you.

Free Action: I move towards the war dogs.
Normal Action: I freeze the joints of the war dogs.
You move deliberately towards the dogs and attempt to freeze their joints (6+3=6) you aim at one dog and cover him in a block of ice sealing him to the earth. +2 cryo exp

I use my free action to go over to the dogs. I roll to use my snacksaphone to create horse-glue which will glue their mouths shut and (hopefully) immobilize them.
You head towards the dogs and begin playing your snacksaphone (2) but after walking you can’t seem to get enough breath to play a tune.

I guess there's no point in saying again that we're in Animal Farm.
Anyway, I try and communicate telepathically with the dogs to try and pacify holy crap mindblast them.
You scream out “Mind Crush” as you attempt to invade their minds (4) you reach into one of them and destroy it’s very will to live and it drops dead. (note here’s you chance at a  soul neo) +1 exp telepathy

You guys who moved forward well…

War dog 1: Attacks wolfmanz (4-6= not gonna happen) but wolfmanz steps nimbly out of the way. Condition fine.

War dog 2: Attacks inaluct (6-2=4) leaping onto him and pinning him to the ground and latching onto a shoulder. It doesn’t have time to give you more than light bleeding since it’s a bit blinded by your kilt. Condition blinded.

War dog 3: Attacks neo (6-4+2=4) it only has a chance to rip off a couple of fingers before you are blown apart by an antimatter explosion (1) the dog hits the ground as an unrecognizable mass(another soul) and you (4) manage to make it out unscathed. Condition dead.

War dog 4: Attacks neo (6-2+2=6) he hits you full force and bites down on your wounded arm. He manages to remove it before the antimatter explodes again (4) the dog manages to twist out of the way of the worst of it taking only some bruising while you (1) are sent flying backwards shattering your new ice arm and lay prone on the ground. Condition bruised.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are passed the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons and only weapons, another room has been found and opened which now contains 14 goblin halves their souls have been combined into one big ghost, and under a weapon rack a trap door was noticed and opened, 100ft down is a small farm with a small two story farm house, a barn, and what appears to be the foundation of a windmill. They have approached the house and the pigs called the alarm 3 war dogs are on you and in 3 turns the rest of the animals will arrive.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 21, 2009, 11:08:06 pm »

I brace my rat morning star against the dog as I bite it's throat out.

You heard me.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 22, 2009, 12:01:00 am »

...Ok, if you're going to pull out Abridged series quotes, I'll get serious.

I, in my authority as a ferret, attempt to teach the war dogs the joy and inner harmony of monastic life, converting them into the light of Stevism and making them pacifists.

...Hmm.... I guess if they post occasionally and don't god-mode (I posses chocobo head and force him to give me the black materia, then use it to create a giant wound in the Planet which the lifestream will flow to. I will then absorb the lifestream and become a god. And since I have long godawesome hair,a long 7 foot sword, am tall, and have the power of mother, I get +6 on all rolls. Unless we're using a 20 sided D&D dice or something. In that case I get +37. Because I'm aweosme like that. And don't get me started on what I'm going to do next. Because once I become a god, I'll ignore physics and use the planet as some really bulky and likely-to-be-gravitationally-attracted-into-a-star-or-something spaceship and go find some other world. Which I will make an awesome future on. Because this one isn't good enough for some reason. Then, I'll become the GM and give you all chocobo hair. Becuase I'm evil and that just isn't natural. Along with other things that can't be natural. Like the bigger than the worlds collective manly pride sword. And the gun-arm Which didn't cause any decay and is never explained. And the magical-returning shuriken. And the red cat thing, And the caithee doll thing which may or may not be sentient, but it isn't natural. And like how the smoking hasn't killed the guy who shows up in every game and in XII twice and at the same time and is some kind of demi-god in IV or immortal or something. And mr. emo's... SELF. And The barmaid's contributions to the team can't be natural either. Although such may be less so in Advent children. And since having been in at least 2 games and 1 movie isn't enough, I'll proceed to bend the space time continuum, kill an annoying/emo/punk/teenaged/old enough to be my grandfather wizard depending on the book or movie. I'll then use the fans collective terror to manifest myself in reality, create an account on some online forum and maybe be less of a godmoding moron. I will then rant about how Advent Children went through the entire movie with almost no materia while you had to use the also mostly-unexplained magic rocks to kill a dire rat in VII. And how Cloud killed Bahamut Shin and you instinctively know who (different from you know who because The first Killed the second right after he killed Harry Potter who he is pretty sure was emo when he killed him so there's no real loss anyway. ...........What was I talkign about in the beginning?
*Looks back* Ah yes, I was about to talk about how Sephiroth totally didn't God mode because he was a god (Kinda) so it's cool but since cloud isn't (Kinda), it isn't.  But, since being God is really boring, Sephiroth eventually decided that ranting about FFVII on forums was boring and that he was obviously procrastinating. So he sat down and actually got to work. And told his friend who is unnaturally young to get to work too), then it's all OK with me.

I'll bet at lease 3 people will actually read all of that and will probably never admit it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 04:14:13 pm by Wolfmanz »
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 22, 2009, 02:57:09 am »

I steal the souls of the dead creatures.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 22, 2009, 08:03:05 am »

Right then.

Ghost action: I have it chant "Professionals have standards." thus boosting my action.

Free action: I give my team the royal blessing of the sniper thus increasing their ranged attacks by 1.

Normal action: I go to help Neo. In whatever way possible.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 22, 2009, 08:45:49 am »

I attempt to recruit the dog who is asleep with my mimicry, getting snowball to help me. However, if it had already woken up that round, I slash at war dogs around me with my sword, and have snowball prepare a powerful speech (to give it a bonus to recruiting the dogs).
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51