Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56723 times)

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #315 on: January 16, 2009, 12:47:14 am »

I create 4 new and better arms of ice for myself! I also scream "ANIMAL FARM!!" at the top of my lungs and state that the wind-mill will never work.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 16, 2009, 01:01:28 am »

And eventually, the pigs will start slaving all the other animals. Which is why it's a good idea to side with the pigs.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 16, 2009, 01:21:04 am »

Never!!!!! FOR JUSTICE!!!!! DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSING PIGS!!!!!!
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 16, 2009, 01:41:33 am »

I have a Magikarp.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 16, 2009, 06:14:13 am »

Well this turned out well. Sigh.

Free ghost action: I attempt to teach my ghost how to work with itself. Try to stop their minds from squabbling.

Free: I help with any first aid actions to be taken by my friends from here on in.

Norma: I administer first aid to myself and my team.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Tokay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 16, 2009, 09:54:55 am »

I go to the farm house and knock on the door.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 17, 2009, 12:57:42 am »

I give myself a headache, hoping to gain psychic powers of headache.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 18, 2009, 03:04:44 pm »

Rolls up real soon.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 18, 2009, 04:07:34 pm »

You want to turn into a Psyduck?

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 18, 2009, 05:00:25 pm »

I see what's happening. With all the pokemon references popping up, Wehtam's going to make a pokemon stage.
DON'T. Please, have mercy.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 18, 2009, 05:19:03 pm »

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!
Very well, I jump down the trapdoor, certain that Steve will protect me from gravity.
You, in your unshakable faith, decide to try to jump down the hole ignoring the ice staircase you probably would have tripped and slid down anyway. Cause that’s how you roll. (4) You jump down and the upper pair of ethereal arms transform into wings. They have a 5 foot wingspan and can only propel you in a direction over short distances and can’t touch anything material. Your wings can be used only once every 2 turns. You land next to Tokay and Cheeetar with the grace of several Russian gymnasts. (It’s longer than normal because someone at my house wanted to help me do this round and they don’t know when to stop.)

I calm the pig down, trying to tame it. (using mimicry).
You try to calm the pig down (6), you succeed to the point that it views you as it mother. It will follow you as some weird kind of pet/son. (Translating of pig babble posted at end of rolls). +2 exp mimicry.

I telepathically tell the pig that I got it's reference. I assume that that isn't a free action, since I don't have +9001 in Telepathy.

You try to telepathically talk to the pig (3+1=4) you deliver the thoughts to the pig and it looks pleased at a job well done.
As for your carp being a magicarp, we’ll talk when it’s actually magical. (Gyrados use hyper beam!!!!)

I create 4 new and better arms of ice for myself! I also scream "ANIMAL FARM!!" at the top of my lungs and state that the wind-mill will never work.

You try to make ice limbs (4+3=6) you gain one massive and burly ice limb in the pelvic region. You can now accept handshakes from below the belt. It is also easier to deliver low blows. +1 cryo exp.
You yell out the phrase and things come into clearer relief. You also state that the wind-mill will never work, but as neither the pigs or horse heard you no one cares.

Free ghost action: I attempt to teach my ghost how to work with itself. Try to stop their minds from squabbling.
Free: I help with any first aid actions to be taken by my friends from here on in.
Normal: I administer first aid to myself and my team.
Your royal highness tries to get the conflicting goblin minds to work together better and some success is made 2 sets of 3 minds out of the seven are now willing to work together.( By next turn they should have some sort of act together.)
Your royal highness then stands trying to look useful. You then attempt to heal some wounds (5) you run over to the person with the worst wounds and heal them completely and in the process you heal yourself. +1 healer exp

I go to the farm house and knock on the door.
You run up to the farm house and try to knock on the door (5) you manage to deliver a strong resounding knock that can be heard in all parts of the house and suddenly the door creaks open and a small pig “Napoleon the destroyer” peers up at you. He then looks behind you and sees Snowball he lets out a strange sound and from behind the barn you hear the sounds of barking dogs. There are 7 Mastiffs (war dogs) and you have 1 turn before they reach your group. Napoleon then runs up to the second floor and in the distance you can hear sheep bleating “four legs good, two legs bad” as they rally the other animals to war, they will arrive in 4 turns. (Note this takes place before the pigs go totally insane but after snowball has been run out of the farm in the story.)

You in a sadistic frenzy try to gain something useful out of inducing a headache (6) you smash your head into the ground giving yourself a super migraine but as you suffer you realize the key to the pain you are now immune to pain and headaches. You have more bruising.

Snowball direct translation: Become my sword and help me remove this infestation of filth from power. Together you are strong so together you must defeat the pigs and their lap dogs. Once they have been eradicated the other animals will see me as their new leader and I will order they leave you friends of animal kind alone and there will be a suitable prize (artifact) for the one who lands the final blow on that beast “Napoleon”. Will you help me?

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are passed the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons and only weapons, another room has been found and opened which now contains 14 goblin halves their souls have been combined into one big ghost, and under a weapon rack a trap door was noticed and opened, 100ft down is a small farm with a small two story farm house, a barn, and what appears to be the foundation of a windmill. They have approached the house and the pigs called the alarm 7 war dogs will be on them in one turn and in four turns the rest of the animals will arive.

From this point on the first person to catch the reference in a reference area and state it out loud in a free action will get points. The points will be based on how many turns into the area you are before you figure it out (counting down) and these points will be exchangeable for small useful prizes at kiosks at the ends of areas. (Prizes will be discussed when people actually have points.)

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 18, 2009, 05:40:16 pm »

Free Action: I move towards the war dogs.
Normal Action: I freeze the joints of the war dogs.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 18, 2009, 06:15:05 pm »

I use my free action to go over to the dogs. I roll to use my snacksaphone to create horse-glue which will glue their mouths shut and (hopefully) immobilize them.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 06:28:55 pm by Wolfmanz »
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 18, 2009, 06:26:08 pm »

I guess there's no point in saying again that we're in Animal Farm.

Anyway, I try and communicate telepathically with the dogs to try and pacify holy crap mindblast them.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 09:13:13 pm by inaluct »

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 18, 2009, 09:07:25 pm »

Just because people are already targeting the dogs I'll post their stats.

All attacks will fall under hand to hand and will rip chunks out of you if the get their teeth in.
There is a -1 to brain washing on them since they were trained to do nothing but obey and protect the pigs. They are also BIG dogs so of one tackles you, you will probably fall down. If their opponent is on the ground they have a +1 to their attack since it's then easier to attack.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 51