Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56721 times)

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #300 on: January 14, 2009, 06:35:01 pm »

Two things, first neo you may be a spirit so I suppose you would be able to levetate some but you're also wearing a ton of armor which holds you firmly down. second Yanlin think of your ghost as a poltergeist it can move around light objects and use them to interact with things, it could possibly also hold souls on this plane or "possibly" even absorb them, but physically they cannot touch people.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 14, 2009, 07:00:52 pm »

I meditate, focusing my powers.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 14, 2009, 09:21:20 pm »

Then my regular action is to create rough ice stairs down and my free action is to walk down those stairs when they are created.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 15, 2009, 06:10:13 am »

Can my ghost fight? Can it talk? Can inaluct understand it?

Can scout areas for me by going through walls? Is it invincible to normal damage and such?
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 15, 2009, 01:40:37 pm »

Your ghost can be a distraction I believe combat is beyond it. It can talk but it isn't very clear since it has multiple consciences and they all speack goblin. Inaluct could understand it as a free action.

It could scout a little ways ahead (around corners, over short drops etc.) It can't take normal damage but it can be damaged by holy weapons/places, other spirit creatures, and other spirit manipulators/soul stealers.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 15, 2009, 02:55:12 pm »

I Attempt to weld my armor into a blade which will be attached onto my snackzaphone.

I then use my free action to warn everyone that Wetham's going to be making a lot of book references.
And he'll be doing things to our characters is we fail or succeed a lot. Things that affect dice rolls. For instance, if you fail at opening a door too much you become phobic of doors, -1 to rolls related to doors.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 03:00:33 pm by Wolfmanz »
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 15, 2009, 04:24:02 pm »

Damnit. What a useless ghost.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 15, 2009, 05:59:46 pm »

I dunno a -1 when an enemy tries to attack you due to distraction from ghost isn't to bad when you set him to defense.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 15, 2009, 06:29:06 pm »

Yeah I guess. But it has 7 minds. Maybe some of them don't want to guard me?
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 15, 2009, 09:57:07 pm »

You know what, I have an idea. The ghost rolls to do something, and Wehtam chooses what happens based on the roll. a 6, it does something good, a 2-3 it does nothing,a 1 it.... does something kinda bad, but not too bad.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 15, 2009, 10:05:54 pm »

Let me try this way minions are negotiable PM me with your idea for them and we can work it down  to a level I can work with and you can use. This goes for anyone who gets a pet/minion.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 15, 2009, 11:02:22 pm »

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!

Then my regular action is to create rough ice stairs down and my free action is to walk down those stairs when they are created.
You attempt to form a set of stairs to the room below of solid ice (6+3=6) you create a finely crafted set of ice steps leading all the way to the ground but at the same time you over extend yourself and freeze your arms to the sides of your armor (unable to use arms). You then traipse down the stairs to the field. +2 exp

I call out to the animals in mimicry, trying to make them come back.
You try to make reassuring noises (4) and a small white pig named “Snowball the pig of rebellion” he tries to talk to you but the words are unfamiliar and you can’t put anything together yet.

I carefully enter the room below.
You attempt to descend the stairs (4) you head down and meet up with the group below.

Free: I send my ghost to guard Tokay and Cheetar.
Free: I evaluate how high the fall in the trap door is.
Normal: If I missed something and the trap door has stairs or a ladder, I climb the ladder down. If there is no such thing, I attempt to improve Correleon's sword either by giving it mandating powers or just making it sharper.
Your royal highness sends his minion to watch over his companions. You see the distance was about 100ft. You then try to descend the stairs (2) you fall down the stairs getting some bruising.

I listen for sounds of the animals, to try to locate them.
You try to locate the animals through sound (3) you hear some vague sounds off to your left.

I meditate, focusing my powers.
You try to meditate on what you have learned (2) and don’t seem to come up with anything new.

I Attempt to weld my armor into a blade which will be attached onto my snackzaphone.

I then use my free action to warn everyone that Wehtam's going to be making a lot of book references.
And he'll be doing things to our characters is we fail or succeed a lot. Things that affect dice rolls. For instance, if you fail at opening a door too much you (may) become phobic of doors, -1 to rolls related to doors. (It depends on my mood when I’m Gming but if you want to put it to vote that’s fine to.)
You attempt to transform your armor into a sword attachment for your snacksaphone (2) but you don’t have any welding equipment handy. (Free action) Yeah most of that is true but also the name is Wehtam not Wetham.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are passed the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons and only weapons, another room has been found and opened which now contains 14 goblin halves their souls have been combined into one big ghost, and under a weapon rack a trap door has been noticed and opened, 100ft down is a small farm with a small two story farm house, a barn, and what appears to be the foundation of a tower.

P.S. I've descide that if a consensus of players is reached you can request Deus ex machina rolls if you desire they could be good or bad and thus greatly help or hinder you. How you impress me with your knowledge, skill, or battle prowes will probably turn it favorable. Just remember it affects the whole group not just one person.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 16, 2009, 12:25:38 am »

Very well, I jump down the trapdoor, certain that Steve will protect me from gravity.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 16, 2009, 12:29:34 am »

I calm the pig down, trying to tame it. (using mimicry).

Also, I noticed that when you corrected Wolfmanz spelling, he actually spelt it right.
I then use my free action to warn everyone that Wehtam's going to be making a lot of book references.
And he'll be doing things to our characters is we fail or succeed a lot. Things that affect dice rolls. For instance, if you fail at opening a door too much you (may) become phobic of doors, -1 to rolls related to doors. (It depends on my mood when I’m Gming but if you want to put it to vote that’s fine to.)
You attempt to transform your armor into a sword attachment for your snacksaphone (2) but you don’t have any welding equipment handy. (Free action) Yeah most of that is true but also the name is Wehtam not Wetham.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 12:36:01 am by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 16, 2009, 12:37:28 am »

I telepathically tell the pig that I got it's reference. I assume that that isn't a free action, since I don't have +9001 in Telepathy.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 51