Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56639 times)

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #225 on: January 06, 2009, 10:55:53 am »

Roll to dodge!!!!!

I practice with my sword.
You practice with your sword on a handy goblin (3) you swing at the goblin and nick its club as your sword goes by.

Right. For my free action I melt as much ice as I can inside the bowl like bulge in my shield.
Normal action: I supplement my free action. I really want to save the carp.
You guys are gonna have to put the carp in there.
Could you please put the names of people who performed the actions back on? I had trouble finding my action.
With my regular action I help Yanlin by melting my ice into it as well.
With my free action I put the carp into the shield so it can breathe the water.
Your royal highness and sir cheeetar load his shield with ice and begin trying to melt it (4) you melt a good amount of ice into the shield and cheeetar (3) melts the rest and then throws in the carp. The carp is saved!

I attempt to communicate telepathically with the carp so as to encourage it enough that it learns to breathe air.
You attempt to encourage the carp telepathically to breath air (6) you force yourself into the carps mind with such force that it learns to breathe both water and air. After experiencing your presence so strongly, the carp has decided he wishes to remain in your presence at all costs and so becomes your loyal carp minion and will listen to your commands. +2 telepathy exp

Free action: Move over to the goblins.
Main action: Summon a blade of lightning to slash them with.
You try to summon a blade of lightning to slash the goblins (6) you let out a huge bolt of lightning which slices the oncoming goblins in half charring the rest of their bodies but the electrical backlash leaves you paralyzed for 1 turn. 2exp electric manipulation.

Sorry for the lateness. I roll to use my six limbs to catch all the potions but the one heading for Neo. I only have 6 and he's invulnerable, right? 

As for my free action, I read the manual to the snaxaphone.
You try to catch the falling potions (4) and catch 5 out of the 6 your were trying for. There are still potions heading for Tokay and neo. You try to read the users manual but then realize you don’t have one.

I try to catch nearby potions and back away from the goblins.
Sorry for being late.
You back away from the charred corpses and try to catch the remaining potions (3) you fumble at the one heading toward you and it falls at your feet turning the floor to (3) spiders (non poisonous) and they attack you (2) but they miss and you stop their brains out all the while screaming like a sissy.

Other potion affect:
The other potion heads toward neo as it gets closer it begins to freeze. The potion then hits your armor shattering and the shards make contact with your armor (6) and where the shards hit your armor becomes anti matter for the next 5 attacks against you their attempts will be met with explosions.

It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 06, 2009, 10:59:39 am »

I freeze the goblin nearest me into an ice golem I control, powered by the soul of the frozen goblin.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 06, 2009, 12:16:30 pm »

There's no status...

Anyway,

Actions:

Free: I mandate the construction of a light suit of armor and attempt to fulfill the mandate myself.

Normal: I resume my crafting attempts and try to make light armor like the one I tried before.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 06, 2009, 12:59:23 pm »

Huzzah! I have a carp minion!

For my action, I write a manual to the snaxaphone.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 06, 2009, 02:46:22 pm »

I ran out of time but if someone wants to just copy paste and add updates that would be awsome. I might even throw in some serious action next turn or gifts it would be the choice of whoever did it first.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 06, 2009, 04:41:34 pm »

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "the pit of infinite joy and sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are currently past the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons only weapons, another room has been found and opened which contains 7 angry club wielding goblins and 7 anything to anything potions are falling from the ceiling.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 04:43:51 pm by Yanlin »
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 06, 2009, 07:13:40 pm »

I practice my mimicry with Inalucts carp.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 06, 2009, 09:05:33 pm »

Thanks Inaluct!
I use my free action to read my new snacksapfone manual and I use my roll to use the snacksaphone to create chocolates which will grant large amounts of energy unto the eater for Inaluct.

edit: I misspelled snaxaphone. Sorry.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 06, 2009, 09:16:09 pm »

You forgot to add the 1/10 exp for anyone wearing armor and you didn't chose action or gifts.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 06, 2009, 11:14:41 pm »

Well, I am paralyzed, oh joy. I wonder what Neo is going to do to me in the meantime, and ponder my 3/4 xp in electrokinesis.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 07, 2009, 02:00:57 am »

You forgot to add the 1/10 exp for anyone wearing armor and you didn't chose action or gifts.

You said copy paste from the last one. That was IT.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 07, 2009, 05:14:18 am »

I ran out of time but if someone wants to just copy paste and add updates that would be awsome. I might even throw in some serious action next turn or gifts it would be the choice of whoever did it first.

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are currently past the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons and only weapons, another room has been found and opened which contains 14 goblin halves.
------------------------------------------------------
Change my action to gain the ability to infuse the souls of creatures I or my allies kill into items we possess and for a gift if possible I'd like an auto-5 on that action.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 07, 2009, 05:57:40 am »

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are currently past the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons and only weapons, another room has been found and opened which contains 14 goblin halves.
------------------------------------------------------
Change my action to gain the ability to infuse the souls of creatures I or my allies kill into items we possess and for a gift if possible I'd like an auto-5 on that action.

Curses my lack of reading skills when rewards are involved.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Tokay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 07, 2009, 08:40:39 am »

I search the boglin room for another secret door.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 07, 2009, 08:24:53 pm »

Thank you neo that wasn't the gift I had in mind but since you asked nicely and its for everyone I'll let it go and work it into the next roll. Also you forgot the armor exp but otherwise I'll switch to your format and if you need remindes of the craziness of your stuff you can just look back t the turn you received it.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 51