Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56645 times)

Tokay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2009, 12:58:41 pm »

I search the walls for hidden doors.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2009, 02:59:17 pm »

Just the walls? Search EVERYTHING.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 03, 2009, 04:22:37 pm »

Wehtam: Nice way to copy-paste my overly long spirit of ice stats into that. Here's a shorter version for you to stick in the stats:

Spirit of ice (-2 defense against fire, +2 defense against ice, -2 defense against physical attacks, +1 to cryokinesis, -1 to non-ice magic, immune to bleeding, immune to pain, immune to suffocation, cannot drink potions).

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2009, 04:28:40 pm »

ARE YOU READY TO ROLL TO DODGE????? Because it's time to welcome back the deus ex machina roll for random item spawn (5) and with this roll seven "anything to anything" potions fall from the ceiling. You have one turn to grab a falling potion after that you have to deal with what comes from them colliding with the ground and other players.
:o ... Awesome!!!!!!!!! Ok, now I can't fail under normal circumstances using my cold magic so I make myself a heatproof unbreakable blade of frozen blood with cryokinesis, bwahahahahahahaha. ;D
You attempt to craft a sword of frozen blood (6+3=6) but instead of getting the heat proof effect you make a flaming sword made up of blood and frozen methane (from the air) which burns and freezes it's targets (e.g. if you cut someone with this they don't bleed or feel pain because the heat seals the wound and the cold numbs the wound, otherwise quite devastating.)

Free action, drip as much blood on Neo's ice area as I can, and as a normal action, use my electro kinesis to regulate the carp's breathing.
Your blood is used and you then attempt to regulate the carp's bleeding (2) you try to summon up your power but nothing happens.

I said LIGHT armor. I can't move around in heavy armor! If my 6 roll caused the heavy part, then there's my actions:
Free action: I use my true sight ability to inspect everyone. To discover hidden talents and such.
Normal action: I attempt to craft another light suit of armor. I don't want a platemail. A chainmail is enough.
Your royal highness looks around and finds that your party members are normal people full of ambition and ready to learn new skills you have already seen most of their gear but as you look at wolfmanz new instrument you are nearly blinded by it's holy aura. You blink twice and then are able to see that it is known as the "snacksaphone" it is an instrument of the gods and the enlightened it has the ability when played correctly to produce music which can manifest itself into the thing most needed by the user of course it mainly produces food unless you are quite skilled with it. As you look around the room you see a trap door hidden under a weapon rack. You then attempt to forge new armor (2) but don't manage to produce anything.

I try to establish the power of telepathy.
You try to train your mind to link to other minds to send messages (4) you manage to gain some control and 1 exp for telepathy.

I use my free action to take and wear yanlin's up-for-grabs armor. Except the shield.
I pray to Steve for a holy limb/ limbs which will allow me to play His mysterious and holy saxophone.
You pick up and put on the discarded armor and then pray for more limbs (6) The Great and Mighty Steve hears your fervent prayers and grants you 4 extra limbs able to hold and interact with things but are ethereal and thus cannot be touched or destroyed. You are raised to ferret status for this miracle.

I again, encourage the carp using mimicry, saying that help is on its way, and everything will be all right.
Using my free action, I grab some ice.
You attempt to encourage the carp (1) it does nothing but lower both your spirits and you bite down hard on your knuckle causing bruising. But you do manage to grab some ice.

I search the walls for hidden doors.
You search for hidden doors in the walls (6) you find that one whole wall is a door carefully hidden, of course you find this by opening the door which opens onto a dead end room which contains 7 angry goblin contestants all wielding clubs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "the pit of infinite joy and sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are currently past the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons only weapons, another room has been found and opened which contains 7 angry club wielding goblins and 7 anything to anything potions are falling from the ceiling.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 03, 2009, 05:04:45 pm »

Right. For my free action I melt as much ice as I can inside the bowl like bulge in my shield.

Normal action: I supplement my free action. I really want to save the carp.

You guys are gonna have to put the carp in there.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 03, 2009, 05:10:25 pm »

catch teh potions!!!

great work wehtam btw!

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 03, 2009, 05:45:04 pm »

I practice with my sword.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 03, 2009, 06:32:16 pm »

I updated weapon and armor rules if someone can think of a nice format or an easier system to follow tell me.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 03, 2009, 08:17:04 pm »

Could you please put the names of people who performed the actions back on? I had trouble finding my action.
With my regular action I help Yanlin by melting my ice into it as well.
With my free action I put the carp into the shield so it can breathe the water.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 08:27:36 pm by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 03, 2009, 08:48:07 pm »

I attempt to communicate telepathically with the carp so as to encourage it enough that it learns to breathe air.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 03, 2009, 09:16:45 pm »

Yeah sorry about the name thing but my computer wouldn't do direct quotes.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 04, 2009, 01:44:51 am »

Free action: Move over to the goblins.
Main action: Summon a blade of lightning to slash them with.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 04, 2009, 02:03:15 am »

If they don't manage to put the carp in the shield then I freeze it into stasis instead of practicing with my sword.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 04, 2009, 03:55:10 am »

Why not just forget about making quotes and copy paste, while putting our names at the top of our actions as a headline?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 04, 2009, 05:32:32 am »

To make a quote with somebody's name you gotta do the following.

Code: [Select]
[quote="Name Here"]Stuff here.[/quote]
Easy as pie.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 51