Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56602 times)

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #180 on: January 01, 2009, 10:43:16 am »

We got 3 turns to go. Don't worry. I'll do something.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2009, 07:19:19 pm »

What, nothing about helping my bad luck?
=)
(I know how you feel)
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 02, 2009, 01:38:22 am »

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!
I run over the ice into the weapons room.
You walk across the ice using your walk way(free action) and since you didn’t have any important to do in mind you attempt to become a spirit of ice (5+1=6) and you succed with a bit too much determination -2 to defense against fire attacks. This means a 1/2 chance of getting horribly damaged (1) and a 1/6 chance of coming out mostly unharmed (4).
+2 to defense against ice attacks.
-2 defense against physical attacks. Being a partially spiritual being, you’re not exactly the sturdiest creature.
+1 to cryokinesis. You’re made of ice, which gives you a source of ice and an extra familiarity with it.
-1 to non-ice elemental magic, and cannot use fire magic. An ice spirit using fire is absurd, and using the other elements is odd since you’re about as focused as it gets with ice magic. This applies to various elemental magics outside of the traditional fire-air-water-earth combination, such as ice, electricity, metal, etc.
Most physical attacks are ice attacks. Your punches and kicks and stuff are ice element, of course, and short weapons (daggers, clubs) would probably in the aura and affected by his powers. Long weapons (spears, halberds, claymores) would be out of the aura. Elementally enchanted weapons would still be their element.
Immune to bleeding, suffocation, and pain. You can still be killed by direct attacks and lava, limbs can also be removed.
Cannot drink or use potions. Any potion that got near him would freeze. +2 cryokinesis exp

I do some push ups.
You attempt to do some push ups (1) you try but collapse smashing your face into the ground gaining some brusing.

I jump out and introduce myself. I then attempt to find a suitable weapon to enchant with electricity.
You introduce yourself and then proceed to try to find a suitable weapon (1) but as you are fiddling around you cut yourself on a blade getting light bleeding.

I try and save the carp by giving it an inspirational speech with my mimicry, lengthening its life out of water.
You try to use your mimicry to lengthen the life of the carp (3) you try to sound encouraging but you don’t seem to make any progress.

I, harnessing the power of I don't know what, force Steve to respect mah athoritah! With that accent.
You attempt to get Steve to respect your athoritah (5) Steve is impressed with your athoritah but since you didn’t specify what you wanted materializes a  strange object which looks a bit like a saxophone but seems to require more than two limbs to play.

I give my carp to Cheeetar and fix his bleeding.
You hand over the carp and try to heal his bleeding (5-1=4) and just manage to heal his wounds.

Free action:
I study as much as I can on armor and shield crafting.
Normal action:
I craft a suit of light armor and a medium shield. The shield will have a bulge in the center of it to deflect incoming strikes.
Your royal highness begins researching crafting information and then try to reproduce it (6) you grab what is around you and begin quickly craft a set of heavy steel armor and a pointed tower shield. +2 exp armor crafting.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Current situation:You are all currently in the volcano "the pit of infinite joy and sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are currently past the door and a room with a large frozen pool and in the room of weapons only weapons.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 02, 2009, 01:46:15 am »

:o ... Awesome!!!!!!!!! Ok, now I can't fail under normal circumstances using my cold magic so I make myself a heatproof unbreakable blade of frozen blood with cryokinesis, bwahahahahahahaha. ;D
Also, what stat boosts do our armor and other items provide?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 01:50:51 am by neo1096 »
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2009, 01:48:43 am »

Where is the blood from and also don't forget you are in a volcano.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2009, 01:51:36 am »

The blood that Correleon is bleeding.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2009, 03:12:13 am »

Free action, drip as much blood on Neo's ice area as I can, and as a normal action, use my electrokinesis to regulate the carp's breathing.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2009, 03:42:42 am »

I said LIGHT armor. I can't move around in heavy armor! If my 6 roll caused the heavy part, then there's my actions:

Free action: I use my true sight ability to inspect everyone. To discover hidden talents and such.

Normal action: I attempt to craft another light suit of armor. I don't want a platemail. A chainmail is enough. I got some reference pics.

Spoiler: The armor. (click to show/hide)

And if your post was a mistake, here's my other normal action.

I cut away a big block of ice and try to melt it inside my shield's bulb so I can put the carp in it.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2009, 11:02:53 am »

I try to establish the power of telepathy.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2009, 04:11:51 pm »

Item stat info is now covered in the rules and as for your royal highness did get heavy armor from the six but you could give it to someone else.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2009, 07:07:20 pm »

Fine. The armor is up for grabs if anyone wants it. Also, my true sight ability must check EVERYTHING in my surrounding area. That means EVERYBODY near me and anything near me. If I find any hidden stuff, say so.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2009, 08:45:35 pm »

I use my free action to take and wear yanlin's up-for-grabs armor. Except the shield.

I pray to Steve for a holy limb/ limbs which will allow me to play His mysterious and holy saxophone.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 08:48:05 pm by Wolfmanz »
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 02, 2009, 11:13:45 pm »

I again, encourage the carp using mimicry, saying that help is on its way, and everything will be all right.
Using my free action, I grab some ice.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2009, 11:41:20 pm »

Tokay post please.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2009, 05:44:44 am »

I use my free action to take and wear yanlin's up-for-grabs armor. Except the shield.

I pray to Steve for a holy limb/ limbs which will allow me to play His mysterious and holy saxophone.

I said the armor is up for grabs. Not the shield.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 51