Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56500 times)

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2008, 11:37:25 pm »

As in Spirit of Fire except Spirit of Ice  :)
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Tokay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2008, 08:23:15 am »

I go up the obsidian stairs and pick up any nice pebbles i may find on my way up.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2008, 03:36:19 pm »

I use my free action to see the true nature of the staircase before anybody else even goes near it. Safety first.

If it's dangerous, I prevent anyone from proceeding.

If it's safe, I mandate myself up the stairs.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2008, 07:21:25 pm »

What does everyone think of the spirit of ice thing? Cause it seems way over powered to me.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2008, 09:29:53 pm »

You could just make failure really, really bad. That could balance it.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2008, 09:55:28 pm »

I'm cool with that
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2008, 09:57:45 pm »

Like ____ for example?

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2008, 10:00:00 pm »

nvm, I'm just going to imbue myself with cold in order to get cold immunity rather than the whole Spirit of Ice thing, still using free action to go through the door.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2008, 10:01:45 pm »

Penguin, my good buddy, put forward this solution
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2008, 10:03:41 pm »

Alright I'll still do my original action then. Also specifically It would be Spirit of Cold, not Spirit of Ice

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2008, 10:06:59 pm »

Alright it's now acceptable under those conditions should you succed (now I kinda hope you do, not tha it will affect the die roll).

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2008, 10:08:05 pm »

Rolls soon then?

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2008, 10:14:48 pm »

Yes soon. Tonight for sure at least but prolly real soon.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2008, 11:07:47 pm »

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!!!
From now on I will post the rolls not by post but by which action best follows in chronological order.
I use my free action to see the true nature of the staircase before anybody else even goes near it. Safety first.

If it's dangerous, I prevent anyone from proceeding.

If it's safe, I mandate myself up the stairs.
Your royal highness looks carefully at the stairs and notices that they are a normal set of stairs. Your royal highness then attempts to lead the way by mandating yourself upstairs (1) your call goes completely unanswered and you now feel slightly less royal you will now be referred to as "your highness".
I'm going to try and get everyone to go up the stairs, hopefully in a crowd and with someone who isn't dazed by the kilt in the lead.
You attempt to lead the poor blinded souls up the stairs behind you (3-1 due to lack of sight) you fail to get anybody anywhere let alone yourself.
I sneak up the stairs quietly, and pick up any loot if there is some (that's a free action right?).
You attempt to head up the stairs (2-1 due to lack of sight) you fall and give yourself light bruising.
I go up the obsidian stairs and pick up any nice pebbles I may find on my way up.
You attempt to head upstairs picking up any pebbles along the way (5-1 due to sight) you manage to make it to a small platform at the top picking up 2 small pebbles along the way, as you reach the platform you notice a single wooden door.
Alright then I will go through the door with my free action and use jets of cold air with cryokinesis to propel me forward and up the stairs behind the others. If we are already up the stairs due to inaluct I will attempt to imbue myself with cold and become a Spirit of Cold
You head into the next room and attempt to propel yourself up the stairs with gusts of cold air (4) you manage to make it to the small platform and to gain +1 exp in cryokinesis you now have a +1 to all rolls having to do with cryokinesis.

Status

Since we have our first injury I will introduce the damage system

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2008, 11:21:47 pm »

Cool I got better at cryokinesis! I imbue myself with cold using Cryokinesis and become a Spirit of Cold. We'll see what happens.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 51