Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56497 times)

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2008, 10:37:07 pm »

......................................, Oh well. I guess I will move the ice out of my way practicing my cryokinesis while doing so. Also, cryokinesis means "Cold Movement" so that means I can create and control cold temperatures in the air and objects plus creating them correct?
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2008, 02:07:48 am »

I use my free action to pull out an argon bottle from hammerspace. I summon some light-bulb wire wire and a battery. I take off my kilt and pump the argon in, quickly sealing it once all the oxygen is out and use my mandating abilities to form a lightbulb inside of it.

If the above is impossible:

I use my free action to check if the darkness is magical or normal darkness. (OotS anyone?)

If the darkness is magical, I help inaluct force his kilt to glow.

If the darkness is ordinary, I assist whatever's the best plan somebody comes up with.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2008, 08:12:46 am »

For my action I practice my sneaking and stealing by stealing neos ring of ice and throwing it onto the ground. (If that's ok with you).
If not, I just camo-blend into the darkness and increase my camo-bleding ability.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Tokay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2008, 08:50:15 am »

I wake up from my nap, and search for a light switch.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2008, 02:34:11 pm »

I never made a ring, that action failed cheeetar.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2008, 07:15:06 pm »

Whoops, your status said ring of ice and I misunderstood that. I'll just camo-blend into the darkness then.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2008, 07:28:12 pm »

Well, stealing it would actually help him. You could stealthily deconstruct it without him noticing or something like that.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2008, 07:31:27 pm »

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!
I force my kilt to glow with the radiant light of a dying sun. Hopefully, that will be enough to light up the room.
You attempt to make you kilt glow like a dying sun to light up the room (6) You light up your kilt and thus the room with the strength a of a thousand dying suns the room is completely illuminated, but anyone including yourself who was close enough to see it happen (within the front doors) now has a -1 to sight based actions next turn while they adjust to the blinding light. (You have unintentionally created a legendary artifact "the kilt of a thousand dying suns". You also now have a -1 to sneak rolls due to the brightness of the kilt, on the other hand those not used to the kilt of wonders a.k.a enemies will have to wait a turn to act due to blindness.)
Oh well. I guess I will move the ice out of my way practicing my cryokinesis while doing so. Also, cryokinesis means "Cold Movement" so that means I can create and control cold temperatures in the air and objects plus creating them correct?
Yes in this case it does, but now onto the roll. You attempt to make a path through the ice with your cryokinesis (4) you make a small path for yourself +1exp in cryokinesis.

I use my free action to check if the darkness is magical or normal darkness. (OotS anyone?)

If the darkness is magical, I help inaluct force his kilt to glow.

If the darkness is ordinary, I assist whatever's the best plan somebody comes up with.
It was impossible hammerspace is still another dimension, but since you can't improve a six I hope you will be fine with adapting to the light (regular action) and looking around the lit room (free action) Your royal highness attempt to remove your temporary blindness (6) You vision clears with surprising speed, it clears so well in fact that you now have the ability to see the true nature of the things near you as a free action. As you look around the room with your newfound sight you notice that what you would have thought was a plain black wall was in fact an obsidian staircase leading up out of sight. (Man your good!)
For my action I practice my sneaking and stealing by stealing neos ring of ice and throwing it onto the ground. (If that's ok with you).
If not, I just camo-blend into the darkness and increase my camo-blending ability.
You attempt to blend with the darkness but it’s no longer there so you just practice hiding (4) you hide fairly well +1 exp to hiding.
I wake up from my nap, and search for a light switch.
You wake up and search for a light switch (5) you find one tucked away but at this point it isn't really necessary.

Status
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2008, 07:32:41 pm »

Or you could post your actions! Hurray another turn compleated!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2008, 07:46:05 pm »

Yay! Our first artifact!

I'm going to try and get everyone to go up the stairs, hopefully in a crowd and with someone who isn't dazed by the kilt in the lead.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2008, 08:53:12 pm »

Could you be a little clearer on the exact action there please. It makes it easier and faster for me if I don't have to interpret your actions. Also I hope people don't mind that when an action is already fulfilled that I give them an unused lesser action instead otherwise post a "just in case its been done already" action.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2008, 09:25:23 pm »

Alright then I will go through the door with my free action and use jets of cold air with cryokinesis to propel me forward and up the stairs behind the others. If we are alread up the stairs due to inaluct I will attempt to imbue myself with cold and become a Spirit of Cold

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2008, 09:49:53 pm »

Up the obsidian stairs, I mean. The one that was hidden.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2008, 10:36:46 pm »

I sneak up the stairs quietly, and pick up any loot if there is some (that's a free action right?).
I've played some mafia.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2008, 10:47:36 pm »

But wouldn't spirit go under ghost. I mean tell me what would that entitle you to do?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 51