Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56477 times)

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

rolls soon hopefully but they are in progress
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're all gonna die.

I'm going to be out of town for about a week, so I probably won't have access to a computer. If I don't, Matty can make up a roll for me.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

Ok well the rolls would be done if I could figure out what happens on a 10 for Neo and if I had kill counts for everyone.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile

Hehehehe
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

seriously neo you are hard to work with sometimes.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lol. Also here is the point count(+1 per kill, +5 for boss kill), not counting npc kills unless they were ordered to kill
Cheetar - 6
Inaluct - 2
Neo - 14
Correleon - 14
Wolfmanz - 4
Yanlin - 2
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

Don't forget your +5 for guessing the area theme also if you have any ideas for what happens when you get 4 simutanious overshoots for the same action tell me.

Also which NPC kills were these?

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright then I actually have 19 points. The counted NPC kills were by snowball, because I only counted minion kills - thus not the House-Ent's kills. The 10 could freeze the entire surrounding area - like a 50 foot cube - getting the grenades and everything else - just hope they crack the ice when they explode.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile

Can't I just attempt to kill everyone in the universe excluding myself for Überwin?
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You mean using a DESTRUCTION spell? Don't forget, I'm immune...

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile

Then I'll kill everyone except you and me and then proceed to kill you some other way.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!

I examine the kiosk.
You attempt to examine the kiosk (1) but suddenly simple skills elude you.

Me and Snowball shall quickly try and hide from the grenades.
You and snowball attept to head for cover (2) but aren’t near anything to hide behind so merely curl into the fetal position. (from here on basically you and snowball act as one unless something happens which means you may be more potent in some areas and not so much in others)

I shield everyone with ice, forming a shield around the grenades, and laying on top of it.
You attempt to throw up an ice shield around the explosives while jumping on them yourself (6+4=6+4) you hurl yourself and your magic at the explosives encasing them in a three foot thick orb of ice except for a small hole you throw yourself onto the sphere to help lessen the explosion more while trying to close up the hole but your power suddenly slips away from you and goes haywire. The hole remains open while the ice around you gets thicker and thicker 5….7….9….11….13….15….17….19….21 feet thick with you still sealed inside the sphere at three feet and unable to move luckily as a spirit you don’t need to breath but currently you are stuck.  +2 cryo exp no movement rolls

Free action: I fart in the general direction of my enemies.
Normal action: I attempt to become more awesome.
You royal awesomeness farts at the explosives. You them try to become more awesome(4) you cannot get any more awesome.

...Sorry....
...I decide that I'm gonna be FIRE'N MAH LAZOR (of Steve) at the explosives to try to save everyone.

You quickly charge up your lazor and aim it at the small opening left in Neo’s shielding (5) you fire your lazor and it passes just through the hole and hits the explosives setting them off…(more on that later)

1. I want all the pieces of myself to gain seperate consciousnesses (so they're all their own little mini-Will, although for the sake of fair play I'll obviously only be able to control one).
 2. all of which (yes, myself included) tunnel out through uncertainty to different places not so far away, but at a safe distance. Or a totally random location. Take your pick.
(you may only do one action of this magnitude a turn so I went with what I saw as the first part) You use what is left of your chaotic powers to try to turn your broken parts into separate entities (4) they form into smaller functioning “lives” but they are not too intelligent and suffer from a bit of hive mind clustering together. -1 to thought actions

I turn Will Foley into some plant-chaos-spirit monstrosity, combining him with whatever weeds I can summon.
You summon up your powers and (4+1=5) blast will with a full shot of plant magic, suddenly plants sprout from the ground and imbed themselves into the backs of the mini will’s the plants continue to grow getting larger and connecting together into a trunk which grows taller and more sturdy soon it’s branches lift the little wills off the ground and they too begin to change becoming more flower like and soon are flowers of chaos. Will still controls the body since they are all connected again and is now a sentient chaos tree with flowers that can produce chaos fruit (which can be eaten for random effects or juiced into anything to anything potions). +1 plant exp… also since this was your horrible corruption of will you get to figure out how it affects his stats.

If the bombs go off, I revel in the mayhem and destruction caused. if not, I sigh and continue onwards.
You prepare to revel in the destruction (2) but just move a little closer to the bombs.

War dog 1: Condition fine. Steveist

War dog 4: Condition bruised. Steveist

Sheep 5: Looks about but since it now has nothing to do and eats some grass.

House Ent: Looks at penguin waiting for a command.

Now for the bombs … Neo forms his incomplete shield around them and then Wolfmanz fires his laser at them setting them off but the explosion causes Neo’s sphere to shift and point the hole at a different part of the ceiling. The explosion is channeled out of the small hole and starts blasting a hole in the ceiling incinerating the very rock but suddenly the blast is diverted have apparently hit a cube a adamantine but unable to pierce it, it bounces of and strait into coreleon who works as a lens to strengthen an amplify the destructive effects of the explosion reveling in the power. It shoots through him an spreads like a spectrum behind him ripping a hole in space it causes the open space behind him to turn into a wall of solid stone with a large set of stone double doors the apparent entrance to the next area. 

Points which can be spent at the kiosk when someone finally takes the time to look at it.
Cheetar - 6
Inaluct - 2
Neo - 19
Correleon - 14
Wolfmanz - 4
Yanlin - 2

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are passed the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons, another room has been found and opened, and under a weapon rack a trap door was noticed and opened, 100ft down is a small farm with a small two story farm house, a barn, and what appears to be the foundation of a windmill. They have approached the house and the pigs called the alarm 2 war dogs are on you but are no longer a threat and the rest of the animals have been defeated. There is also a house ent. The pigs are defeated. The artifact of the area has been retrieved. The explosion ripped a hole in space which leads into the next area.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 31and the next area is opened.
« Reply #687 on: April 17, 2009, 02:50:38 pm »

I forgot you all also suddenly find yourselves healed of wounds due to some bizare event that seems to combine the effects of a day of birth and a being known as toady.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 17, 2009, 03:01:45 pm »

I break out of the ice around me using my flaming sword.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: April 17, 2009, 09:07:01 pm »

I steal the kiosk.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51