Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56640 times)

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2009, 11:28:26 pm »

Come on, man! You're the Gm, you can do what you want (to an extent)!
If he wants to try to open the trapdoor while the weapon rack is still on it, let him!
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 10, 2009, 11:30:58 pm »

That would be interesting on a six.

"You flip the trapdoor up and the rack goes flying towards <insert person here>!"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2009, 11:58:16 pm »

True but then it would have to be his action. Any takers on this idea for Tokays roll?
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 11, 2009, 12:28:29 am »

I'm in for it. But if it goes forward my free action is to instead of going down the open trap door take cover.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 11, 2009, 12:51:27 am »

I'm for it if he doesn't post.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 11, 2009, 04:22:44 am »

He should probably go in the door. Yeah. Looks like I'm not given time to scan it.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 11, 2009, 02:26:09 pm »

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!

I capture the souls of the goblins if possible. As my free action I open the trap door.
You attempt to capture the souls of the goblins (2) but you suddenly don’t feel like it any more. You then try to open the trap door but it’s pinned down by a weapon rack.

Free: I use my true sight ability on the ghosts.
Normal: I attempt to communicate with the ghosts. From a distance. Amidst (Near) my teammates. I want to find a way to get the ghosts on our side.
Your royal highness looks at the ghosts and sees that if their souls were to be captured and implemented then they have three effects. If used on a weapon it will be poisoned for one turn, if used on armor it will turn to iron (they are the 4th iron ore after all) for one turn, and if they are used to boost yourself then you have +1 to attacks on babies and a +1 to dodge for one turn. (Note: any souls used have an effect that lasts only one turn, but two non combined souls can be used on the same turn as a free action. Souls can also be combined into soul orbs which can hold several souls and can be used as a single free action giving players a one turn boost. If used on the player that killed them their affects are slightly better.) Your royal highness then tries to turn the ghosts to your side (5) you suddenly let loose a torrent of untapped spiritual energy and force the souls together into one big ghost under your command. +1 exp spirit manipulation.

Um, ok, for my free move I go over to the trap door.
I roll to pray to Steve that I might be infused with the knowledge of what is beyond the trap door.
You move over to the trap door and begin praying for enlightenment of the beyond (1) but for attempting to divine the future you are struck by a random bolt of lightning which gives you light burns(more susceptible to bleeding) and  seals the joints in your armor so you can no longer move.

I try to find a weapon to use. Free action, equip the weapon if I find one or move over to Neo if I don't
You begin looking around for a weapon (4) you find a steel long sword and equip it.

I sneak through the trapdoor.
You try to sneak through the trapdoor (3) you manage to squish a foot under the weapon rack but then give up.

I scan for any creatures behind the trap door with telepathy. :P
You try to reach out with your mind to see what is beyond the door (4) you feel some vague animal minds beyond the door. +1 exp telepathy.

I lift the trap door pinned under the weapon rack. A.I. Roll.
You try to lift the trap door regardless of the weapon rack on top of it (5) you wrench the door open causing the rack to fall (without hitting anyone) and from the opened trap door you hear the sounds of animals.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are currently past the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons and only weapons, another room has been found and opened which contains 14 goblin halves their souls have been combined into one big ghost, and under a weapon rack a trap door has been noticed and opened.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 08:10:19 pm by wehtamjd92 »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 11, 2009, 02:28:59 pm »

Something happened with the acronym tag on Yanlin's armor, and now it covers everything after it.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 11, 2009, 02:50:04 pm »

No it was like that but it would make more sense if Yanlin gave the carp back now that it can breath.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 11, 2009, 03:09:04 pm »

I don't think we're on the same page here.

"Is stab and slash defense, exp 1/10" is messed up, because it doesn't end when the armor ends because there isn't an [/acronym] tag after "set of chain mail armor" where there needs to be one.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 11, 2009, 03:13:21 pm »

I tried to fix it and failed so if you have a problem post a fix and i'll change it.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 11, 2009, 03:34:27 pm »

Go into the post and replace this:
Code: [Select]
[acronym="It is stab and slash defense, exp 1/10. "] set of chain mail armor.With this:
Code: [Select]
[acronym="It is stab and slash defense, exp 1/10. "] set of chain mail armor[/acronym].

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 11, 2009, 03:48:14 pm »

My action is to shoot spears of frozen air into the room below us. My free action is to stand next to the open trap door.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 11, 2009, 03:49:43 pm »

I try to telepathically communicate with the ghosts.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 11, 2009, 04:34:23 pm »

I am going to use my electric powers to read the electromagnetic patterns of the brains past the trap door.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 51