Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56621 times)

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #240 on: January 08, 2009, 01:35:44 pm »

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!

Actions:
Free: I mandate the construction of a light suit of armor and attempt to fulfill the mandate myself.
Normal: I resume my crafting attempts and try to make light armor like the one I tried before.
Your royal highness lets out a mandate for light armor (free action) but you then realize that there are no dwarves around to fulfill it. You then begin trying to fulfill your own mandate (5) and craft yourself a set of fine chain mail.

Huzzah! I have a carp minion!
For my action, I write a manual to the snaxaphone.
With great joy you shout huzzah making the carp even happier to be your minion (free action). You then attempt to write a manual for the snacksaphone (2) but find yourself unable to overcome your writers block.

I practice my mimicry with Inalucts carp.
You attempt to have a conversation with Inalucts carp using mimicry (4) and you pull off a decent conversation +1 exp mimicry.

Well, I am paralyzed, oh joy. I wonder what Neo is going to do to me in the meantime, and ponder my 3/4 xp in electrokinesis.
You attempt to ponder your electrokinesis (1) and give yourself a major migraine -1 to thought based actions next turn.

Change my action to gain the ability to infuse the souls of creatures I or my allies kill into items we possess and for a gift if possible I'd like an auto-5 on that action.
You attempt to gain skill in soul capturing (5) you now have the ability to capture the souls of the recently dead and use them to augment equipment/viable skills. You may from the point after you capture the goblin souls you may only capture the souls of things killed the turn before and no later. The souls will manifest as crystal spheres and their abilities and power will depend on the enemy defeated. They will also be more powerful if used on the person who defeated them originally.

Thanks Inaluct!
I use my free action to read my new snacksaphone manual and I use my roll to use the snacksaphone to create chocolates which will grant large amounts of energy unto the eater for Inaluct.
You look but you still have no snacksaphone manual. You then attempt to use your many arms to play your snacksaphone (6) you play a master piece that you made up off the top of your head producing energy candies which if all are eaten will allow a double action on your next turn.

I search the boglin room for another secret door.
You search for another door (3) you don’t see any doors but the trap door hidden under the weapon rack.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are currently past the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons and only weapons, another room has been found and opened which contains 14 goblin halves their souls still linger angered by such an easy defeat, and under a weapon rack a trap door has been noticed.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 06:24:35 pm by wehtamjd92 »
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 08, 2009, 02:33:44 pm »

I capture the souls of the goblins if possible. If not I freeze the bleeding wounds of my allies shut to prevent further bleeding. As my free action I walk into the next room.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 08, 2009, 03:15:27 pm »

Just so everyone gets this loud and clear since people don't seem to read eachothers rolls the goblin room is empty the doorway to the next room in a trap door hidden under a weapon rack.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 08, 2009, 03:45:28 pm »

Can I get a list of all possible skills so I can aim for something better than this horrible swinging in the dark?

Right. Actions.

Free: I charge towards the goblins

Normal: I try to kill some goblins and practice my speak skills while I'm at it.

Yes. Of course I put my armor on. That should be obvious since I was trying to hard to make it. If I cannot put it on without wasting my free action on putting it on, then so be it. I'd rather be armored than charging.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 08, 2009, 03:53:35 pm »

Yes you can put it on as a free action, but it seems people really don't read the posts 14 goblin halves and some angry untouchable ghosts they are dead the only things that could touch them now are neo's soul stealing ability of wolfmanz spiritual arms.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 08, 2009, 04:39:45 pm »

So... All the goblins are dead and there are untouchable ghosts? Alright then. If that is the situation, i revise my actions.

Free: I use my true sight ability on the ghosts.

Normal: I attempt to communicate with the ghosts. From a distance. Amidst (Near) my teammates. I want to find a way to get the ghosts on our side.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 08, 2009, 04:46:20 pm »

Well you could always wait for neo to capture their spirits.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 08, 2009, 04:48:37 pm »

Ok, then my free action is to open the trap door.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 08, 2009, 04:53:42 pm »

Um, shouldn't Inaluct have the super candies (^-^) on his status?

Um, ok, for my free move I go over to the trap door.
I roll to pray to Steve that I might be infused with the knowledge of what is beyond the trap door.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 08, 2009, 05:04:35 pm »

Please realize that the trap door is under a weapon rack which has to be moved first.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 08, 2009, 05:19:43 pm »

I just noticed that Rat Mourning Star should be Rat Morning Star. This spelling is, of course, used in the original strip.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 07:23:09 pm by penguinofhonor »

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 08, 2009, 06:04:09 pm »

Mourning and morning are both valid names for it. For all you know, it could be a different weapon entirely. Maybe it's a morning start called Rat mourning star?
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 08, 2009, 07:23:56 pm »

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 08, 2009, 07:41:22 pm »

Last time I checked I was GM on this thread so penguin just deal it was my desicion and I gave him the chance to deal with the discrepencies which he didn't seem to find.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 08, 2009, 11:16:53 pm »

I try to find a weapon to use. Free action, equip the weapon if I find one or move over to Neo if I don't
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 51