Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56564 times)

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2008, 03:03:53 am »

My votes are yes (obviously) and no. Not that I get any vote... I am currently hiding behind a weapons rack and focusing my latent electrokenesis ability. Hopefully I will roll a 1 and kill myself, thus making the first vote needless. (Also, looking at the kilt colors, I see purple is taken. I instead choose that the kilt should be light blue with white around the edges. just Light Blue for short.)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 03:06:50 am by Correleon »

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2008, 03:29:21 am »

I vote yes on both propositions.

Hey, what about that shield I asked for? I should be holding a shied in my left hand. (Ok, wear on my arm. Same difference.)

Actions:

I use my free action to see the true nature of everyone's weapons and discover their enchantments.

I use my normal action to find a suit of armor. Preferably light so I can dodge in it.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2008, 05:38:34 am »

No on the mandating but yes on new person. I know him RL and he's pretty cool. Also if you allow mandating they can mandate anything and it all goes downhill from there. Anyway I conjure myself weapons and armor
of unbreakable and heat-proof ice using cryokinesis.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2008, 10:05:02 am »

No on the mandating but yes on new person. I know him RL and he's pretty cool. Also if you allow mandating they can mandate anything and it all goes downhill from there. Anyway I conjure myself weapons and armor

Strange. I recall Wehtman telling me down for trying to summon something yet people successfully summoned something.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Tokay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2008, 10:46:35 am »

I vote no on the mandating skill and yes for another player.
I put the carp and the pebbles in my pockets. I hope i have pockets.
I try to find a way leading further into the volcano.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2008, 11:17:12 am »

I vote yes for mandating being a skill where you scream "YOU CAN'T DO THAT" at things, and I vote yes on a new player.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2008, 04:16:29 pm »

Wait a second. "Pretty Cool"? Last time I checked, you hated my guts off! Me thinks you only want me in so you have a person to test your cryokinesis powers on.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2008, 04:19:01 pm »

Actually I want a sentient Ice Golem *Evil Laughter*
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2008, 04:59:10 pm »

OHSHI- *OMFGWTFFROTZ* yes.... master....?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2008, 06:14:50 pm »

Double Yes on the propositions.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2008, 07:23:23 pm »

I just looked at the statuses. ....I have a status smaller than.... something really small.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2008, 07:40:40 pm »

My votes are yes (obviously) and no. Not that I get any vote... I am currently hiding behind a weapons rack and focusing my latent electrokenesis ability. Hopefully I will roll a 1 and kill myself, thus making the first vote needless. (Also, looking at the kilt colors, I see purple is taken. I instead choose that the kilt should be light blue with white around the edges. just Light Blue for short.)
Well you are in and thus yours is the third party vote so no mandating skill.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 23, 2008, 07:44:23 pm »

Also people keep asking for armour but this room is full of weapons so that doesn't work unless you're crafting armour out of it.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2008, 10:00:19 pm »

Ah, but I asked Steve for armor (and a halberd). As such, it doesn't have to come from the room when/if I get it =)
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 23, 2008, 10:13:18 pm »

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!!
I, seeing the weakness in my faith, attempt to achieve spiritual enlightenment so that I might be worthy of the relics which Steve hath begun to manifest.
You attempt to make yourself worthy of the artifacts of Steve through penitence and prayer (1) you fail to prove your self in fact you were following the wrong teachings he lowers you to platypus rank.
I walk into the armory and get a weapon to avenge the deaths of carps with. Preferably with engravings of carps killing people.
You walk into the room and attempt to find a weapon with which to protect all carp you meet in future encounters (5) you find an adamantine long sword with engravings in order of (the war of the carp [humanity v. carp], peaceful negotiations between the two groups, peace, defense of each other from harm, and finally a scene in which a human and his carp companion are attacked and both sides work together to completely eradicate the enemy.)
You work to gain control of the power of electricity (5) you are successful and now have +1 exp electric manipulation.
Hey, what about that shield I asked for? I should be holding a shied in my left hand. (Ok, wear on my arm. Same difference.)
Actions:
I use my free action to see the true nature of everyone's weapons and discover their enchantments.
I use my normal action to find a suit of armor. Preferably light so I can dodge in it.
Your royal highness looks around at the weapons that have not yet been figured out and see that the bone scythe is really "Cheese kitten the rock of infinite dancing" its power is that if while attacking you roll a 1 it will take your humiliation as a sacrifice to roll again if the roll is a 6 the enemy will die unconditionally. Your royal highness then attempts to craft a set of amour from the weapons around him (3) you deem your work unworthy and throw it away.
Anyway I conjure myself weapons and armor
You attempt to conjure your powers of cryokinesis into making you a set of unbreakable and heat proof ice (5) your work is masterful and you now wear your amour. +1 cryokinesis exp.
I put the carp and the pebbles in my pockets. I hope I have pockets.
I try to find a way leading further into the volcano.
You look for pockets to put them in but remember you’re wearing a kilt so tuck them in your sarge also the carp isn't doing well out of water and has about 3 turns to live if something isn't done. You then begin exploring to find the next door (1) you find nothing but confusion -1 to thought based actions next turn.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "the pit of infinite joy and sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are currently past the door and a room with a large frozen pool and in the room of weapons only weapons. Also the carp were all teleported away not dead ( except for Tokays which will be dead in 3 turns unless someone does something)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 51