Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: DW Time Travel  (Read 1518 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: DW Time Travel
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2008, 05:23:46 am »

i am Dialga so time is my toy ;D
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

TakiJap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2008, 05:28:12 am »

I'd just want to see some kind of gigantic explosion happen every time player uses time travelling to duplicate stuff, as in going back in time and grapping that pet dog of yours and taking it back to the present, creating a time with two same dogs.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2008, 05:31:31 am »

think of the evil you could do! just go back and grab a noble bring forward and repeat ;D
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2008, 05:53:24 am »

Qmarx. If you aply Hugh everets Theorem about multiple worlds you avoid any grandfather/paradox problems, cause the past got seperated in your personal past "timeline" and an new "timeline" in which you are in.
[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.
Pages: 1 [2]