Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 106

Author Topic: Flamebanner: The Battle of Flamebanner!  (Read 131226 times)

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile
Re: Flamebanner: Returning To Greatness
« Reply #1320 on: January 17, 2011, 01:28:55 pm »

If you do decide to draw other Flamebanner characters and such then I'll happily add them to the first post.  :D

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: January 17, 2011, 03:17:43 pm »

3 day break while I take my turn in the Fill Up The World Beta.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #1322 on: January 17, 2011, 10:35:12 pm »

If you do decide to draw other Flamebanner characters and such then I'll happily add them to the first post.  :D

There term "do decide" makes it sound like I have no wish to do so ;) Nah I'd Love to draw the characters. Any way I could be PM'd details for the charaters, I would have reread the entire story to relive its awsomeness but due to me probally working 8AM to 8PM for awhile and maybe saturdays, gives me little time to search through and find those lovely visual details (Also a pose, action, background, etc) would be nice as well :P and as your taking a well deserved 3 day break, I might as well. Im so tired lol

EDIT: Also expecally the founding seven, would be epic if I drew a special Flamebanner... Banner lol (It would be sweet if you can give me as many details, only reason I knew how to draw Hugo is cuz I have all the details already :P) also I find backgrounds hard characters are hard already, but I'd like a challange. So if im set with instructions im a perfectionist when it comes to work. So I'd be damned if I don't make it look good XD
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 10:40:20 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: January 17, 2011, 10:59:14 pm »

I can do that, I'll go after the info once this new fort is off the ground and I can leave it for a few minutes without any FUN happening.  :)

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: January 19, 2011, 05:20:02 am »

Well, that fort didn't last long before being overwhelmed by thieves...

I like Flamebanner even more now, I have my problems with it but at least I know what the heck I'm doing!  :D

(Just my opinion but the new version...sucks. They just had to go and screw with the military stuff didn't they?)

Ok, I feel better getting that off my mind so I'll be getting back to work on Flamebanner now. Probably update around Friday evening...and Hugo, I'm still working on getting the details you wanted.  :)

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: January 19, 2011, 06:31:07 pm »

Right on i can wait lol im using the pda at work. and damn theives lol

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: January 19, 2011, 09:49:02 pm »

All right, listen up everyone! I've realized that aside from a few characters I have no real idea of how our Dwarves look which makes it tough to give Hugo the details he needs. So this is how it's going to work:

Anyone who cares what their Dwarves look like (and yes that includes all you dead guys) send me a PM about it (As I may be able to use those details for story purposes as well.). Anyone who doesn't is going to get a random appearence courtesy of 31.18.  :)

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: January 19, 2011, 10:09:50 pm »

All right, listen up everyone! I've realized that aside from a few characters I have no real idea of how our Dwarves look which makes it tough to give Hugo the details he needs. So this is how it's going to work:

Anyone who cares what their Dwarves look like (and yes that includes all you dead guys) send me a PM about it (As I may be able to use those details for story purposes as well.). Anyone who doesn't is going to get a random appearence courtesy of 31.18.  :)

Remember those that have a specific view of thier character that every detail counts (missing fingers/parts, scars, birthmarks, hair color, (possibly clothing), facial features (will be a challange but im up for it), face hair (long beard, short, braided, oiled etc..(if not even a character personality will decide (unless the newest version decides your fate))all that jazz that makes people look different from others.) whew that was alot lol. edit: if anyonw whats a special pose or action would be cool.

@thinderclan :Also with the newest verison setting up patrol routes are really complicated and you can't just tell one dwarf to be stationed at one point, he always has to move around about 4 tiles around the giving location. makes using fortications hard to fully use (unless a very complex use of setting high Traffic zones around the fortications and restricted Traffic zones everywhere else.)

P.S. what was the professions of the founding seven and who... I could easily check (due to it being 99.9% on the very first page) but all the info I can get in one fell sweep is very nice (sorry for being so demanding, please take your time. No rush :P I do most of my work on sat and sun)

EDIT: Added more to first paragraph
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 10:15:39 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: January 20, 2011, 02:18:31 am »

7th Opal

"My patience for your plans is beginning to wear thin Nuklat." Uktang growled menacingly at the Goblin cowering before him. "First you had Kaloh's people steal the Dwarve's supplies and within a month they had bounced back."

"I'll admit that your second plan nearly worked. Sending some of Lord Silverthorne's people along brought the death toll up enough to break their morale. They almost destroyed themselves while we marched up to their very gates!"

Nuklat opened his mouth to speak but was silenced as his lord continued speaking. "It has been years since that glorious Summer and we are no closer to our goal."

"My Lord, we did manage to kill off most of their soldiers. I'm sure that will aid our cause." Nuklat said.

"We killed nothing more then untrained rabble." Uktang replied, voice growing even more menacing with each word. Taking a stone tablet from the arm of his throne he tossed it at the Goblin's feet. "These are the real soldiers."

"Our spies have done better work then you Nuklat. They provided us with names and other information that is actually useful. Derek, Argonnek, Sable, Hugo and Kanet, who they now call Fireshield." Leaning forward he grabbed the Goblin's shirt and lifted him until he was at face level with the demon.

"Someone else can make the plans in your place." With that the demon lord sent the unfortunate Nuklat hurtling across the massive throne room, screaming in fear. The wall never claimed him though as a set of fangs closed around his flailing leg and pulled him down among a pack of Goblin trained wolves. The bloodthirsty creatures fell snarling on their prey as Uktang stormed out of the room...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another brief look into Uktang's camp. And the introduction of another of the Goblin's allies.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: January 20, 2011, 02:44:41 am »

I
HATE
WOLVES

I HATE THEM ALL

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: January 20, 2011, 09:55:07 am »

:o Im so tempted to draw the part where goblin is face to face with Uktang, And also the wolf pack reminded me of those (made up but awsome) horse dog beast things, Which page where they introduced? If anyone knows please tell because I feel like drawing up a quick sketch of those as well. And I find it funny that no matter what the demon does the dwarves always jump back up like nothing ever happened (well with less people but still) lol

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: January 20, 2011, 01:55:16 pm »

Next to last post on page 79  :)

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: January 27, 2011, 08:53:39 pm »

Bumped

you are online Damnit

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: January 27, 2011, 10:20:20 pm »

Edit: Blanking this post
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 10:12:43 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: January 28, 2011, 12:10:26 pm »

We're currently experiencing technical issues that I'm still trying to fix. (Whoever came up with the bright idea of viruses and all the other computer based FUN should be fed to a dragon...)
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 106