Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 106

Author Topic: Flamebanner: The Battle of Flamebanner!  (Read 131252 times)

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile
Re: Flamebanner: Summer of Blood and Chaos
« Reply #1245 on: December 13, 2010, 02:34:28 am »

Raw is fine, checked it against the copy on the wiki and there are no oddities. This...is not good.

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: December 13, 2010, 05:48:08 pm »

Alrighty, for lack of any ideas and because I want to have the fortress rebuilding done before the end of the year (2010, not 23) I've decided to simply make a brief change to the Goblin Raw so that they melt on arrival.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: December 13, 2010, 06:36:54 pm »

That sounds fantastic.

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: December 13, 2010, 08:30:46 pm »

20th Limestone

"What in the world..." Zagel Giltblenches face wore a look of awe as she watched the trio of armed Dwarves approach her wagon.

"It's good to see you here Zagel, We were worried the Queen had written us off as dead." Kanet said, glancing along the road at the line of wagons. "We can certainly use the supplies."

"Her Majesty recieved a letter from Count Imbit." Zagel explained. "In it he said that Flamebanner was very much alive but in dire need of supplies to rebuild if it was to continue to be a thorn in Uktang's side."

"It's true that our numbers are much reduced and our halls bare of fine works but once word spreads I expect we will receive refugees from other forts once more." Kanet said, seeming to be looking at this future already.

"Enough talk though. It's not exactly safe outside the walls these days." With that, the Thunderclan Leader started back along the road, the caravan hot on his heels, guards wary of any threats.

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: December 14, 2010, 01:24:50 pm »

We managed to get a few useful supplies for a large amount of cave spider silk cloth. This no Liaison thing is really going to hurt though.

Also contemplated stealing the guards but decided I wasn't ready for more Dwarves complaining about the lack of beds...and chairs...and everything else...It's now Spring of Year 24. 20 years since we mined out the first halls of Flamebanner.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: December 14, 2010, 05:47:02 pm »

Wow, so we've been averaging a year per month.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: December 14, 2010, 08:20:40 pm »

As of the 25th Slate we have 3 new citizens: The Carpenter Osheb, the Mechanic Vakist and the Peasant Ustuth!

(In an attempt to have no more screw-ups with the name/gender thing I am going to report the gender of each new Migrant so any who claim Dwarves know whos who.)

Osheb and Ustuth are male
Vakist is female

Now the current citizens:
Male: Mayor Cerol, Tax Collector Sibrek, Count Imbit, Philosopher Gasis, Warrior Kigok

Female: Engraver Atir, Armorer Kol, Leatherworker Shorast, Miller Zasit, Hammerer Dumed, Countess Erith, Dungeon Master Iiral, Warrior Nurom, Warrior Kel, Peasant Ushat, Baby Mafol

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: December 14, 2010, 10:27:47 pm »

It is official!

Derek "Hellbringer" is the most deadly Warrior to ever live in Flamebanner. He currently stands at 121 kills!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: December 14, 2010, 10:59:30 pm »

Yes.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: December 14, 2010, 11:29:50 pm »

Awesome! Has Ushat felt any presences that are seemingly obsessed with engraving?  ;D

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: December 14, 2010, 11:50:39 pm »

Not yet, soon though. Once I start the serious rebuilding.  ;)

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: December 15, 2010, 04:12:01 am »

11th Limestone

"Whats the latest?" Kanet asked as Argonnek stepped into his bare office.

"The last of the old furniture has been melted or dumped. The halls and rooms are now completely empty." The Deputy replied.

"Also, most of the shops have begun to be rebuilt and Ustuth managed to find one of the picks and start mining out a space for the Decorator's Workshop." She continued before Kanet could get a word in.

"Excellent! We may be able to start living comfortably again before Winter." Kanet said, his mind briefly wandering to a point in time when they didn't have to sleep on the floor of the Forgeworks at night. He pulled his attention back quickly when he realized Argonnek was still talking.

"Sorry, what was that?" He asked.

"I said that there's something going on in that empty level between the living quarters and the tombs. Parts of it have been mined out but Ustuth won't say why. No one else seems to be willing to speak about it either." Argonnek repeated.

"We'll see what happens. For now, we have to go on patrol. With Nurom dead there are only 6 of us left." Kanet replied as he buckled on his weapon belt and picked up his shield...

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: December 15, 2010, 08:34:35 pm »

Whoa, I thought we had 14. Six is very... small. Or is that just the military?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: December 15, 2010, 09:33:30 pm »

Thats just the Warriors. Currently we have 24 total thanks to a newly arrived Woodcutter and Countess Erith giving birth to 2 daughters since she arrived.

The Decorater's Workshop is doing a booming busniess and furnishings are being churned out. Our Engraver Atir also seems to have a thing for cats as half the cats have adopted her and she makes many of her engravings about cats.

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: December 16, 2010, 01:12:09 am »

Interesting, the Goblins are back to ambushes. Didn't even think they could go back once they started sieging. Or maybe we just aren't worth the trouble of getting an army together anymore  :)
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 106