Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: RTD - Escape the Dwarves, Turn 18. Aqizzar dooms us all!  (Read 30078 times)

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Escape the Dwarves, Turn 14. Another turn, and life goes on.
« Reply #195 on: December 21, 2008, 07:52:54 am »

I help inaluct by holding down the goblin and poking him in the eyes!!!  :)
Reasonableman playing Batman: Arkham Asylum
Luke_Prowler : Boot: apply directly to the forehead

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 22, 2008, 07:35:37 pm »

I apologize for the delay, but I probably won't get the turn written up until after Christmas. As a present, I'll give everybody a free action, with a free perfect success(9) (It still might fail, if it is something like ascending to godhood or some such overpowered, game breaking action).

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 22, 2008, 09:10:14 pm »

ok I help sacrifice the goblin with the instant 9

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 22, 2008, 09:40:19 pm »

Hmm...  I'm tempted to yoink Andrea's tiara (I am a thief after all), but I want to live long enough to spend some loot, so I'll just auto-obliterate this damn wambler.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 22, 2008, 10:51:31 pm »

I am crowned Holy Cardinal of The Mighty and Valorous Church of Euphorbiaceae. As his favorite soul within a roughly 1000 mile radius, I am now better than ALL OF YOU

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 22, 2008, 11:37:53 pm »

I eat the brain of the dwarf, thus gaining all his skills.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 23, 2008, 01:01:28 pm »

A free action with a free perfect success?  I'm going into a fell mood and making an artifact.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 23, 2008, 01:26:32 pm »

I search the corridors for artifacts.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 23, 2008, 02:08:25 pm »

free 9 action? i become one iwth my scorpion,becoming a giant scorpion man.

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 31, 2008, 04:33:43 pm »

I think Nirur Torir has abandoned us  >:(

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 31, 2008, 06:06:16 pm »

Nirur Torir, gamemaster has canceled update RTD: interrupted by procrastination.

I'll probably get to it sometime next year.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 06:14:59 pm by Nirur Torir »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 31, 2008, 06:23:32 pm »

Mind you, it's 3 hours past midnight here. So you don't sound all that reassuring. :)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 31, 2008, 07:00:40 pm »

What, already? Oh well, I just got it written down, I was going to post right at midnight here. Since that plan has been ruined by you crazy non-Americans with your crazy non-American times, I'll just post it now.

Turn 15. Happy new year!

Quote from: Inaulct
I am crowned Holy Cardinal of The Mighty and Valorous Church of Euphorbiaceae. As his favorite soul within a roughly 1000 mile radius, I am now better than ALL OF YOU
| Inaulct begins breaking every bone in the goblin’s body. He does it masterfully, breaking many bones twice. Euphorbiacaea is pleased by the mangling, and a fancy crown of bones appears on Incult’s head. “YOU HAVE PLEASED ME.  YOU SHALL NOW BE A SPIRITUAL LEADER. GO FORTH, AND SPREAD WORD OF MY TEACHINGS.”

Quote from: Armok
I eat the brain of the dwarf, thus gaining all his skills.
| Armok continues yelling at the dwarf, who appears to be completely zoned out. Sensing his chance, Armok hits the dwarf just right, and the brain somehow pops out. Armok eats it, gaining +1 to hit with axes, and +1 to animal training. He suddenly feels thirsty (must drink booze every 5 turns or risk getting a sobriety penalty.)

Quote from: Aqizzar
Aqizzar angry!
| Aqizzar grabs the fluffy wambler and throws it to the ground. While it is dazed, he performs a hadouken, killing it instantly. Aqizzar can now perform hadoukens as desired, and has regained the use of his arm. He is still bleeding heavily.

Quote from: Andrea
free 9 action? i become one with my scorpion, becoming a giant scorpion man.
| Andrea suddenly feels strange, and blacks out. When he awakens a few moments later, he is a scorpion man. His lung is cured as well.

Quote from: DF Newb
I help inaluct by holding down the goblin and poking him in the eyes!!!
| DF Newb looks at the goblin, which is still writhing on the ground in agony. Every movement it makes causes even more pain, forcing it to move more. DF Newb thinks very hard about blinding it, and its eyes turn to ash. DF Newb can now turn any creature’s eyes to ash with merely a look.

Quote from: Frelock
A free action with a free perfect success?  I'm going into a fell mood and making an artifact.
| Frelock hears a bit of yelling, and an unhappy looking dwarf walks out of the northernmost door holding a plate. On the plate is something that must have once been a masterfully made meal, before it was thrown to the ground. The dwarf mumbles something about wishing he was dead. Frelock suddenly feels strange, and blacks out. When he reawakens, he is holding a set of expensive looking leather armor, a bone short sword that feels light and perfectly balanced, a bone kite shield that seems to blend with the stone wall behind it, and a bone mini-crossbow that fits into a hidden pocket on the armor, and can be fired without revealing itself.

Quote from: Sean Mirrsen
I search the corridors for artifacts.
| Sean leans on the wall, and a secret compartment appears. Inside, he finds a bottle of perfume labled “snake annihilator,” a small leather sack of: gems that look ancient, with some coins with a date that’s over 1000 years ago, and a small shiny key. He looks up, and sees a room filled with plants to his north.

Everybody: Wearing emerald green Rope Reed clothes.

Andrea: Scorpion man. Stats. physically-melded with the scorpion. Inventory: a hammer, a dagger, a goblin tallow roast, and a silver +tiara+ embedded with a Star Sapphire, riding a tame young giant scorpion. Wounds: unharmed.

Aqizzar: Dwarf.Stats. Able to perform a hadouken. Inventory: a dagger. Wounds: sprained wrist., heavy bleeding.

Armok: Elf. Stats.Inventory: A wooden longbow bow + quiver with 20 wooden arrows, a pair of bone gauntlets, a wooden buckler, an aluminum toy boat, a (human)leather pouch with three small cut gems: an onyx, a zircon, and a quartz crystal. The pouch also contains an amethyst figurine of a dwarf. Status: Telepathic walrus link

DF Newb: Elf. Stats., can turn eyes into ash. Inventory: light steel full plate, an iron harp, riding a horse.

Frelock: Kobold.StatsInventory: Dagger, sack of lesser treasure,
Spoiler: artifact set (click to show/hide)

Inaulct: Elf. Stats., Leader of The Mighty and Valorous Church of Euphorbiaceae. Inventory: a dagger, GCS figurine, wolf figurine, fancy bone crown. No socks or shoes. Wounds: Unharmed

Sean Mirrsen: Human. Stats.Inventory: leather whip, awesome fedora, leather armor, buckler, lump of pyrite, hollow golden egg, snake annihilator spray, a small leather sack of: gems that look ancient with some coins with a date that’s over 1000 years ago, and a small shiny golden key.

NPCs:

Armok’s walrus looks tastey.
Captain of the Guard, Dining Hall. He is at the side of the room, dozing slightly.

Goblin wrestler, wounded (-27, pain)– The goblin prays for death.

Fluffy Wambler, unwounded – The fluffy wambler is gone

DF Newb’s Horse- It grazes on some grass that most assuredly was not there 30 seconds ago.

Rooms:
Dining Hall – Inaulct, DF Newb(mounted on horse), Aqizzar, Andrea, Captain of the Guard, two goblins, fluffy wambler – This room has stairs leading up to Down Stairway 1, a door to the west leading to Distillery, and a door to the east leading to Kitchen Hallway.
UNKNOWN Hallway- Sean Mirrsen – There is a T-Junction, but Sean cannot see any further in the dim light without getting closer.
Kennel – Armok, Armok’s Walrus, axe, various animals – A door lead east to Up stairway, and another leads west.
Expensive Hallway – Frelock – Double doors lead south into the Guardsdwarf Barracks. There are doors leading west, north, and east.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 07:05:34 pm by Nirur Torir »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Escape the Dwarves, Turn 15 has arrived! Ice cream for all!
« Reply #208 on: December 31, 2008, 07:06:36 pm »

I search the room for booze.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Escape the Dwarves, Turn 15 has arrived! Ice cream for all!
« Reply #209 on: December 31, 2008, 07:23:09 pm »

I equip my artifact set.

By the way, am I a legendary leatherworker, a legendary bonecarver, or both?

Oh, and for aesthetics's sake:
On the armor is a picture of a kobold, a dwarf, and dwarves playing poker in dwarf leather.  The kobold is surrounded by the dwarves.  The dwarf is making a plaintive gesture.  The kobold is laughing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 07:30:13 pm by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16