Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: RTD - Escape the Dwarves, Turn 18. Aqizzar dooms us all!  (Read 30086 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

uh... look at sean RTD? i have used an hammer for 70 turns there

That sounds like what a desperate werewolf would say.
Quote from: Nirur Torir Totally Will Say This in Another Post
Werewolf:
+1 to damage without a weapon
+1 to stealth
Can see in the dark
-3 to actions opposing rope (wriggling out of ropes, not getting lynched, etc)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 11:19:44 am by inaluct »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

that invented quote make me think you are a spy! or a werewolf!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's exactly what a werewolf mafioso would say!! Wild accusations! :P

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If it makes you feel any better the map location I picked for planning the fortress is in an evil biome. You might both become werewolves on the way out of here.

Here are some rules concerning werewolves:
Werewolf:
+1 to damage without a weapon
+1 to stealth
Can see in the dark
-3 to actions opposing rope (wriggling out of ropes, not getting lynched, etc)  ;)

The hammer was indeed from Multiworld Madness. Andrea, are you going to post a turn, or just be overly defensive about the werewolf accusation?  :o

Just waiting on Andrea and Aqizzar now.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

turn? i forgot that! sorry! i of course try to heal myself! my lung will need a bit of help.
so... a split crown mean that now i have 2 tiaras? are they worth less or more than a whole crown?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Andrea
so... a split crown mean that now i have 2 tiaras? are they worth less or more than a whole crown?
Just one tiara, forgive me for not being clear. The crown was basically a circle with the Star Sapphire embedded in the front. The engraving was under the jewel, so that's still there. The back part of the circle broke off into several pieces, leaving a 120 degree arc.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

that was my best item, and now it is brokn :( well, the best part is the star sapphire, so it should still be ok.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, it looks like Aqizzar will be on AI this turn, unless he posts very soon. I'll start rolling and writing now.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Su?  Wha?  Oh ok.

I'll try to get in through that east door.  If I can't get it open again, I'll kick the lever in frustration.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn three is ready. Aqizzar posted in time to get in. Overall, I've seen worse turns.

Quote from: DF Newb
I go back to the trade depot and get my goods from my horse.
| Your horse appears to have been spooked by Andrea’s yelps of agony. It charges past you through the southern door, taking your stuff with it. | You manage to dodge out of the way of the charging horse.

Quote from: Tylui
Alright, I'm going to do the obvious thing here and go look in the bins in the Trade Depot...
| Feeling apathetic, you go slowly towards the first bin. You barely manage to pick it up, as it is quite heavy. Inside it are several bauxite blocks. You put it down again.

Quote from: Inaulct
I trade for the wolf and the giant cave spider carvings.

If I have time, I try and  staunch Andrea's bleeding.
You trade your footwear for the wolf and giant cave spider carvings. | Hearing Andrea’s yelps of pain, you rush over to her, grab Armok’s bandages, and wrap them around Andrea. He is no longer bleeding. You are more proficient at bandaging wounds(+1 bonus). | Your remarkable ability to apply bandages causes your bruises to fade, and your ankle stops hurting.

Quote from: Frelock
I'll cautiously sneak through the east door. 
| The door appears to be stuck. You are not strong enough to open it.

Quote from: Armok
For my action, I try to talk to and comfort the walrus.
| After giving your bandages to Inaulct, you notice a rather scared looking walrus. You pet it while talking soothingly about killing goblins, and it calms down.

Quote from: Sean Mirrsen
I reach for the gun to kill the rat. Wait, where's my gun? Oops.. I guess I'll run then. Out the room, past the dwarf, and through the next door.
| In an effort to avoid being bit, you rush past the craftsdwarf and break down the door with your shoulder. | Your shoulder doesn’t even get bruised. You come upon a small room, that is | empty except for a stairway leading down. | You hear some drunken laughter coming from below. Frelock enters the room with you.

Quote from: Andrea
i of course try to heal myself! my lung will need a bit of help.
| You remain still, so as not to risk unsettling your newly applied bandage.

Quote from: Aqizzar
I'll try to get in through that east door.  If I can't get it open again, I'll kick the lever in frustration.
| Why are all the doors in this fortress stuck closed? Enraged, you kick the door open. As you do, a horse comes running through. On the other side, you see a hallway exactly like the one you are in now, save the missing lever. | Nobody is there other then the horse.

Everybody: Wearing emerald green Rope Reed clothes.
Andrea: Human. Stats. Inventory: a hammer, a dagger, a goblin tallow roast, and a silver +tiara+ embedded with a Star Sapphire.Wounds: punctured lung
Aqizzar: Dwarf.Stats. Inventory: a dagger
Armok: Elf. Stats.Inventory: A wooden longbow bow + quiver with 20 wooden arrows, a pair of bone gauntlets, a wooden buckler, an aluminum toy boat, a (human)leather pouch with three small cut gems: an onyx, a zircon, and a quartz crystal.
DF Newb: Elf. Stats.
Frelock: Kobold.StatsInventory: a dagger
Inaulct: Elf. Stats.Inventory: a dagger, a stone wolf figurine, a giant cave spider figurine. No socks or shoes.
Sean Mirrsen: Human. Stats.Inventory: leather whip, awesome fedora, leather armor, buckler, lightweight, shiny chunk of gold.
Tylui: Human. Stats.Inventory: katana, leather armor, buckler.

NPCs: Large rat. | The rat calms down.
A craftsdwarf. Unseen.
Walrus. In Trade Depot.
Two horses. In Trade Deport.
Scared burdened horse in Storage Area 2

Rooms:
Trade Depot - Andrea, Armok, DF Newb, Tylui, Inaulct, a large angry rat, and a  walrus.- You entered here. There are two doors on the east wall. There are two bins along the south wall. There are also two horses carrying nothing, and a walrus in a corner.
Storage Area 2 – Aqizzar, burdened horse - The walls are lined with barrels. The west door leads to Storage Area 1. There is a door on the east wall.
Down Stairway 1 – Sean Merrsen, Frelock – This small room is empty, save for stairs leading downwards.
Spoiler: Unseen Rooms (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 09:37:10 am by Nirur Torir »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Escape the Dwarves, Turn 4.
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2008, 12:05:49 am »

I convince the walrus to follow me and heads of randomly along the path of least resistance.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2008, 01:36:00 am »

I'll sneak down the stairs.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2008, 03:07:38 am »

Nirur, I'd like to point out that despite similar names, Akroma and Andrea are of different gender. Andrea is a "he".

Anyway. Since I'm out of danger, I wait and examine my trophy. It might look like gold, but maybe it's a gold-dyed chunk of pitchblende? I'll need to appraise it if I am to get something of value for it.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2008, 04:06:00 am »

A burdened horse?

LEWT
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2008, 07:15:59 am »

I follow my horse while I try to get my stuff from it.
Reasonableman playing Batman: Arkham Asylum
Luke_Prowler : Boot: apply directly to the forehead
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16