Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Evolution 4 - Need new players, Turn 1 done! Post your damn actions for turn 2!!  (Read 15292 times)

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution 4 (oh god please let this continue)
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 06:06:34 pm »

okay i'm giving the absent players a deadline of saturday. if they don't reply they're dropped and new player's may take their place. so Pandarsic, Armok, and Grek you are the first 3 if people get dropped.

Anyone else willing to take someones place just post first in order to secure a spot. I'm limiting Species to say 7 or 8 and gods to 6. so not many places left!
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

Gantolandon

• Bay Watcher
  • He has a fertile imagination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 08:46:32 pm »

Kadesh surely were stunning. They had taken care of the Blur quicker than Lukut imagined. Maybe even too quickly. In their eagerness they have wasted much flesh which could have been reprocessed and united with it.

But they were more generous when supplying it with their belief. They called it "The Great Form" instead of by the name it called itself, but why should it matter? They cared. They supported the unification. They would eventually bring it to the rest of the world...

The mass moved under the earth. Its pseudopods sought for an outlet, elbowing their way through the rock...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You have done well... Your victory makes me happy. However, it's a shame you have wasted so much flesh. Have not I taught you about life and death? Did you already forget?

This is what I request: when the flesh is about to die, don't let it rot, but give it to me to let the life triumph. Flesh of your enemies or your flesh, it doesn't matter. It will join me and live as a part of me forever, instead of disappearing.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2008, 06:09:18 pm »

Well Saturday is upon us, so unless the absentees post within 15 hours they won't be joining us, Pandarsic Armok and Grek, post your species gods whatever, and choose a spot on the map, keeping in mind the species who are not playing anymore, and then finally post your actions so i can finally get this underway.
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2008, 07:28:38 pm »

In the deep darkness of the sea, Timad dreams His many dreams and sleeps away the ages. On this night, He dreams of a river. Clear and deep, it flows from the mountain to the seas. He dreams of the great fishers of the seas, now washed up upon the shores and clawing pathetically at the clay of the earth. He dreams of the frightened prey of old reveling the spilling of blood and tearing of flesh. He dreams of blood in the water.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 07:30:51 pm by Grek »

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2008, 07:45:40 pm »

*** IM STILL PLAYING! I JUST FORGOT! ***
Right, ill post my last turn:

Last turn:

These were hard times for the Jhiar'd. They'd suffered unacceptable losses in the eyes of the Heads. They were angry. Angry for revenge. And no-one, not even the Lava god was going to stop them. Heads started to unite with a common goal. These new heads seemed different, they're mental abilities all that more sharper than the average leader. No-one but themselves understood what they were on this earth for. Several of the new Heads had achieved leadership status within the colonies. It wasn't unheard of Heads ganging together against another one, or in the case of the war against a alien species. It was different with these ones, they seemed to be working together, for a common goal that no-one else knew of.

Meanwhile, the new tactical leader was assigned a special rank within the army, to the reluctance of a minority of Heads, the Tactician.
He set in motion a series of tasks. For Heads to spread the word that he would be amassing an army at Q17. He began by introduction a rudimentry system of ranks. He would be the "In-charge" bug, the heads would be below him, the Heads would choose a sutible number of warrior "Under" bugs to follow their, and to a lesser extent the command of the other Heads. And each Under would have around 100 bugs to control themselves. The rank were soon copied to a lesser extent the further down the command line. This would increase the effectiveness of each bug during battle, and allow the In-Charge to send commands to the front via the Heads sub-sonic vibrations.

Once this command structure has been established, its time for war. The Jhiar'd (armed with axes before I forget) start to pour through the mountains of Q17 and R17 in a unending swarm

Spoiler:  Action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  EP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 07:49:43 pm by Nilocy »

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2008, 10:23:11 pm »

okay then so there isn't enough people to continue, so unless we get more people i doubt that i'll start the turns. oh and how do i edit the thread name so people know we need more players?

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 02:31:18 am »

Edit the first post, I think.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution 4 - Need new players, only 3 species and 5 diety spots left!
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 06:05:01 am »

okay so player spots so far:

Species - Aqizzar, Duke2.0, Nilocy, penguinofhonor, Tuv, and Myself.

Dietys - Asheron and Gantolandon.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
  • Look in to my eyesssss.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ihavenoideathissiteexcisted.com
Re: Evolution 4 - Need new players, only 3 species and 3 diety spots left!
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 06:06:24 am »

Confirmed.

I really really hope more people join. This was just getting fun. :(

Quote from: Toady One
Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Quote from: Yahtzee
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution 4 - Need new players, only 3 species and 5 diety spots left!
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2008, 09:00:43 am »

okay so player spots so far:

Species - Aqizzar, Duke2.0, Nilocy, penguinofhonor, Tuv, and Myself.

Dietys - Asheron and Gantolandon.
What happen to my Diety because I want to continue playing?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 11:32:54 am by omagaalpha »
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution 4 - Need new players, only 3 species and 4 diety spots left!
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2008, 06:09:35 pm »

sorry omagaalpha, but before you said you didn't want to continue playing so i assumed that's what you still wanted. But if you want to continue playing you're still in.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution 4 - Need new players, only 3 species and 3 diety spots left!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 07:49:20 am »

Yea I am because now there enough players gone so don't has worry and not sure continue Evolution Lite supplementary is gong to go over.
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution 4 - Need new players, JUST JOIN....ANYONE!!! please.
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2008, 08:46:20 am »

Edited the first post for a rule clarification.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2008, 10:52:21 am »

While the Shrike were doing fine on the banks of their river, the rumors of fertile lands near the Big Water enticed them. Many small groups migrated to the northern colonies, but stopped dead at the deserts. While they liked the idea of new lands, the idea of crossing a desert was a bit much for them. Thus they stayed for a while near it, doing nothing.

That is, 'till one shrike came. At first the others thought of him as another migrant. Each morning he would wander into the desert and return before noon, resting in the shade with the rest. Rumors sprout up about him. These rumors were quickly crushed beneath a large one supposedly spread by him himself. It said that when the thunderstorms came they would cross the desert and survive in the new lands across it.

After three moonrisings and sets, the storms came. There was not so much rain, but the lack of a scorching sun allowed them to travel. This was what they were waiting for. Some of the Shrike were impressed by this, and wandered to the other tribes to spread the word of this incredible sight.

From then on they took Thunderstorms as a sign of good luck. Shrike started to build shrines to Thunder and Lightning.

Spoiler: Turn (click to show/hide)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2008, 11:20:05 am »

Maybe I should be a Deity here...

Seems like you could use some...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6