Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21

Author Topic: Mafia - The End  (Read 38658 times)

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia - Night 1
« Reply #210 on: December 01, 2008, 04:40:00 pm »

So is it day 2 yet?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia - Night 1
« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2008, 04:48:10 pm »

The camp gathered together the next morning and JackRabbit did a quick Headcount. There was someone missing. So they spread out in search of the unfortunate individual. Xenomorph found the victim, just his feet sticking out of the sand. With the help of some others, they pulled out the body to discover it was Pandarenic, the mob then assembled again to decide on his killer.

It is now day, start voting.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 04:54:33 pm by Kashyyk »

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #212 on: December 01, 2008, 04:59:38 pm »

Yay! My death is avenged!

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2008, 05:02:01 pm »

If it was xenomorph who found him, then I suspect the killer was xenomorph. It must be more than coincidence that he was the first to find the body.

Really I am just trying to get the ball rolling, we need to do something other than sit around waiting for someone to say something suspicious. That's just boring...

Xenomorph

• Bay Watcher
  • has sprung from ambush!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2008, 05:05:51 pm »

Wait for someone to say something suspicious?  It looks like we don't have to wait long, now do we?

And as for poor Pandarenic, I don't know any more than you do.  Really, I'm at a loss for words.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 01, 2008, 05:12:28 pm »

Your right, I do look awfully suspicious after voting for Pandarsenic and then seeing him getting killed by the mob. But it wasn't me, I swear, Banzaytac must have somehow persuaded the mob before dieing to kill him...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 07:50:34 pm by A_Fey_Dwarf »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2008, 05:14:10 pm »

Mikko
WorkerDrone
Gantolandon
Inaluct
A_Fey_Dwarf
Xenomorph
Webadict
Strife26
Xotes
JackRabbit
Qwertyuiopas
Banzayatc - Lynched
Pandarsenic - Mafia'd

These are the possible suspects. We can go with what we know, and keep trying to GUESS who's in the Mafia. Or, we can try the 'look at who was voted off last round method.'

Pandersenic was indeed killed off last round by the mafia. But, who VOTED for him last round? Banzayatc and A_Fey_Dwarf (You could count me too, if you want to count my changed vote). So, I'm gonna go out on a limb and accuse A_Fey_Dwarf of being in the Mafia.

Sure, it's a weird reasoning. But look at how many there are left! We need to find them now and we need to find them fast. Does anyone else have any arguments for anyone else?

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2008, 05:15:08 pm »

Webadict
Eh?
Eh!

Xenomorph

• Bay Watcher
  • has sprung from ambush!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2008, 06:32:25 pm »

I find myself unsure.  But that's intentional, no doubt.

I'm still suspicious of A_Fey_Dwarf, though.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2008, 06:33:25 pm »

I accuse webadict because he's using strange logic to accuse someone. Someone in the mafia wouldn't vote to kill Pandarsenic because they whacked him. Unless, of course, they were trying to cover there tracks. And since he accused A_Fey_Dwarf it would make sense he was trying to draw suspicion away from him.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 12:51:09 am by Jackrabbit »

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2008, 08:03:42 pm »

Yes... It does look like you are trying to shift the blame to me. You originally voted for Pandarsenic to be lynched on day 1 and then switched your vote. You did this because you knew that the hit on Pandarsenic would go ahead and that it would look suspicious if you were to blame him. So to shift the suspicion away from yourself you changed your vote to Mikko. You did this even though you knew it wouldn't affect the outcome of the lynching, you did it purely to make it look like you had nothing to do with Pandarsenic's coming murder.

Therefore I vote to lynch webaddict.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 01, 2008, 08:05:54 pm »

Well, looks like we were right to lynch him.  :P

Anyway, I'm not sure who to accuse. webadict seems to have good points, but I haven't really thought through the logic yet, so I'm not sure how sound it is. I guess I'll come back and make a decision after I've thought about it a little.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 01, 2008, 08:09:17 pm »

Current voting:

A_Fey_Dwarf: Two
webadict: Three

Seven more to come...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 08:25:37 pm by A_Fey_Dwarf »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 01, 2008, 08:21:03 pm »

Yes... It does look like you are trying to shift the blame to me. You originally voted for Pandarsenic to be lynched on day 1 and then switched your vote. You did this because you knew that the hit on Pandarsenic would go ahead and that it would look suspicious if you were to blame him. So to shift the suspicion away from yourself you changed your vote to Mikko. You did this even though you knew it wouldn't affect the outcome of the lynching, you did it purely to make it look like you had nothing to do with Pandarsenic's coming murder.

Therefore I vote to lynch webaddict.
I did change my vote to Mikko. Sure, I understand why I might look suspicious. But, I was not the first to accuse Pandersenic. I was not the second, either. No, I was last. Sure, I did vote for him and switch, but that's bound to happen. It was the first turn, and nobody knew anything. And I did give reasoning behind both of my votes, in case anyone would like to check.

Besides, if I were in the Mafia, I'd have killed Gantolandon. It would've been inconspicuous, since he said not one word. Everyone would've been wondering who the heck it was. Nor would I have spoken first, since the first one to speak is always ganged up on. Think of that. I saw what happened to Banzayatc. Why would the guilty be the first to put their neck out on the line. They'd wait until everyone started pointed fingers and then start pointing at someone else.

I'm not in the Mafia. I am merely a voice of reason. Listen to it if you'd like or simply put me in a noose. I think, like Pandersenic, that the voices of reason will be the first to go. Has anyone else put up any good arguments for who should be lynched?

My change to Mikko? Yes, I wanted to try and tie the vote, but it's hard to get everyone to do the same, so I picked someone that was more suspicious than Pandersenic. He was giving rational arguments, and I figured he'd be innocent.

And P.S. It's webadict. One d.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 01, 2008, 08:22:56 pm »

*Lies on the ground, just kind of... dead.*
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21