Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: RTD - Into the Depths!  (Read 36222 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Into the Depths!
« Reply #315 on: January 30, 2009, 03:41:29 am »

You weren't in a right state of mind at the time so it does not count for experience. And you ripped it's head off, not bit it off.

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 30, 2009, 08:43:27 am »

Again, I try to use the spores. This time, I aim at the thing in the fungus.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 30, 2009, 09:19:25 am »

I guess I try to turn Werewolf, to resist the spores.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 30, 2009, 12:38:04 pm »

I'll pray, and ask Levia in all Her greatness if she will teach me how to cast Turn Undead.

If anyone wants a weapon, I still have two spare daggers, and am carrying too much.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 31, 2009, 06:10:45 pm »

You really don't want me to know how to snap necks, do you Zako?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 01, 2009, 01:42:14 am »

It's not me, its the dice. Go blame those fickle white cubes...

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 03, 2009, 04:23:56 am »

Has everyone posted their actions? I want to get this show on the road! (or further on the road if its already on it.)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 03, 2009, 04:28:04 am »

I think so. o_O
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 03, 2009, 08:05:52 pm »

OK, some stuff happening, but nothing you can't handle. Right?

Akroma: (1) Your efforts just enrage him more! Wait, whats he doing with that bit of dead fungus... WAIT! DON'T DO IT! NOOOOO!

*WHACK!*

(1) The thrown bit of dead fungus hit you straight on the noggin. (3) It hurt too. Your unconcious and have a medium bruise on your forehead. Owwww...

Cheeetar: (3) In your blind rage, you can't see who your attacking! (3) Too bad that it's Webadict! You charge at him in a frenzy! (2) But run into the cloud of spores and become paralysed again. Your mouth froths with rage as you stand in place.

Pandarsenic: (6) You brace yourself for the attack with a ball of necro energy in your palm and your staff before you! (+1 to defence this turn!) (1) Your shouts at the golem just makes it more angry!

Banzayatc: (3) You think that the amulet is doing something but you don't know what. Here's to luck...

Webadict: (3) You manage to change to werewolf form, but to no avail. Your still paralysed...

Nurir Torir: (6+1 =6) You must be in Levia's good books because she responds immediately: "I don't know how to give you that power, ask Samion. He should know. But I CAN help you nonetheless. Here you go." You glow slightly for a couple of seconds and then fade back to normal. "That will help you destroy any of the lifeless creatures. You have my permission to destroy any and all of them. It will last only temporary though, but you may evoke it on yourself as you wish." (+1 to damage against undead creatures while ability is active.)

(5) The flesh golem is distracted by the movement in the fungus! It turns to the fungus in order to attack whatever it is...

From the fungus, walks a single man. It is a very strange man though as he has a mushroom for a head! His body is the colour of a mushroom stalk and he has large legs and arms, but a more narrow body and joints at the hips and shoulders. The mushroom is coloured purple and you think that it is important for some reason. It stops and raises its arms and lets out a series of hollow sounding hoots that echo throughout the chamber!

YOU HEAR MOVEMENT EVERYWHERE!!!

The fungusman doesn't attack.

-------------------------

Status':

Akroma:
Tough, Expert in psychology (failsafe), reduced pain, immune to paralysis
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rolls to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)
Wounds: medium bruise on forehead, unconscious (-2 to physical actions)

Nirur Torir:
Agile, Disciple of Levia (+1 to actions involving Levia's help), can lay on hands (must recharge after use, recharges in one turn), burdened (-1 to travel long distances), can evoke the spell Undeath Destroyer on self (+1 damage while active)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt, rope over shoulder (break resistant), two spare water canteens, 2 daggers, a lockpicking tool, a burlap sack with dust, some dead insects and a stick of flint inside, two unlit torches, Steel bladed Dagger
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), steel rimmed wooden buckler
Wounds: Unharmed, undeath destroyer

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching), is a werewolf, Blood Rage (+1 to physical actions in werewolf form, +1 to damage, must roll for damage on his sanity)
Items: Tattered clothing
Wounds: Unharmed, Paralysed

Banzayatc:
Lucky, +1 to healing with amulet, Heat vision
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt
Wielding: steel battle axe (+1 to damage)
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds) <--- currently doing something unknown
Wounds: Unharmed

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, Decent necromancer
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)
Wounds: Bruised lower body

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma), in a bezerk rage! (uncontrollable attacks)
Wounds: Unharmed, paralysed

Friendly NPC's:

None

Foes:

Flesh golem:
Big, intelligent (must roll for disobiedence every turn), Knows no fear, regenerates fast, angry at Cheeetar
Unarmed

Purple Fungusman:

Unharmed

Food: 14 turns left
Water: 5 turns left

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 03, 2009, 10:05:54 pm »

I eat more spores, in an attempt to become resistant to them!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 04, 2009, 12:15:49 am »

... I unmake my damn golem. He's annoying me.

(This has epic fail potential.)
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 04, 2009, 02:04:36 am »

I go into a trance, trying to become invisible with my mind.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 04, 2009, 02:39:55 am »

hey, didn't I have a "failsafe" in psychology ?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 04, 2009, 04:33:14 am »

I try to understand why my innate luck isn't helping and I have mainly bad rolls.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 04, 2009, 06:08:49 am »

The failsafe automatically reduces a 6 to a 5. Not increase a 1 to a 2. That would be a +1 to rolls, like Nurir's levia action bonus.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23