Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

Author Topic: RTD - Into the Depths!  (Read 36225 times)

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Into the Depths!
« Reply #300 on: January 26, 2009, 05:34:13 am »

I try to use my amulet to absorb the spores (somehow).

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 26, 2009, 08:20:48 am »

If I'm still paralyzed, I'll pray to the almighty Levia for help and protection. (It's possible to pray while paralyzed, right?). If somebody has already done something about the paralysis, I'll try to heal Akroma again.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 26, 2009, 12:17:19 pm »

I'm paralyzed... so... I, uh... try and follow everyone else.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 26, 2009, 08:52:23 pm »

Simple turn. Here ya go:

Pandarsenic: (3) You just manage to make some grunts and murmur's in your paralysed state. Not even you understood what you said.

Akroma: (4) "You're not paralysed! It's just an IIILLUUUUUSSSIIIOOOOONNNN!" Your arguement is pretty convincing to everyone and they manage to move shakily. Except for you since you know that you were lying.

Cheeetar: (4) You decide to scare the golem into obeying pandarsenic! It's too bad that the golem know's no fear at the moment. Too bad.

Banzayatc: (4) You manage to grasp your amulet and somehow it begins to magically suck all the spores out of the air and into the amulet! Cool! Some of the spores are still floating in the distance however, mostly over where the large mushrooms are. Everyone can move normally again.

Nirur Torir: (Auto 5) You use your lay on hands ability on Akroma since you didn't want to take chances with her throat wounds. She's completely healed.

Webadict: (5) You stand with the others. They aren't going anywhere. Bugger.

(3) The golem is looking a bit unruly right now and is curious about the remaining spores. It walks over to them and inspects them without entering the cloud.

(5) Nothing seems to happen from the disturbance of the spores...

-------------------------

Status':

Akroma:
Tough, Expert in psychology (failsafe)
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rolls to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)
Wounds: Unharmed

Nirur Torir:
Agile, Disciple of Levia (+1 to actions involving Levia's help), can lay on hands (must recharge after use, recharges in one turn), burdened (-1 to travel long distances)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt, rope over shoulder (break resistant), two spare water canteens, 2 daggers, a lockpicking tool and a burlap sack with something in it, two unlit torches, Steel bladed Dagger
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), steel rimmed wooden buckler

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching), is a werewolf, Blood Rage (+1 to physical actions in werewolf form, +1 to damage, must roll for damage on his sanity)
Items: Tattered clothing
Wielding: Nothing

Banzayatc:
Lucky, +1 to healing with amulet, Heat vision
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt
Wielding: steel battle axe (+1 to damage)
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, Decent necromancer
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)
Wounds: Bruised lower body

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma)

Friendly NPC's:

Flesh golem:
Big, intelligent (must roll for disobiedence every turn), Knows no fear
Unarmed

Foes:

None

Food: 16 turns left
Water: 7 turns left
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 03:53:34 am by Zako »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 27, 2009, 01:13:48 am »

Why am I still in pain and bleeding when I was healed ?

anyway, I try to lie to myself in such a convincing way that I get even tougher, so no pain and paralysis can ever affect me again
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 27, 2009, 01:24:22 am »

Ok, I think back on how I ripped off the head of that opponent. I try and remember how I did it, and gain a bonus for it. This is my last attempt to learn snapping necks, so the dice better make it worthwhile.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 27, 2009, 07:17:05 am »

I'll once again try to carefully open my mysterious sack, hoping for a magic spellbook of some sort.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 27, 2009, 09:35:09 am »

I try to collect some spores for later use.

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 27, 2009, 11:10:59 am »

I try to somehow use the spores which were absorbed in the amulet. I aim at the golem.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 29, 2009, 12:56:25 am »

Waiting for Pandarsenic...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 29, 2009, 04:03:04 am »

Teach my golem to fear, but ONLY TO FEAR ME.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 29, 2009, 08:29:05 pm »

What's a way to make a fearless golem, fear you? Only the dice know!

Akroma: (5) Man, you're good at this! Your debating skills even convince yourself and your mind tries to adapt to the massive changes! (4) It does it's job pretty well and you seem to be sane, for the moment at least. (Reduced pain, paralysis immune) (You need two more perfect successes to gain a skill level in psychology)

Cheeetar: (6) You should know that messing with the dice purposely is bad for you. And in this case, others around you too. You look back on how you ripped the head of that poor goblin off. All the blood, the snap of his neck, red everywhere, rage inside you... mmmm... You suddenly lose control of your body to an uncontrollable rage! (5) Luckily, you decide to take out your rage on the golem. (5) It didn't see that coming and you pounce for its neck! (1) It is now missing its head, like the goblin you thought off earlier. You turn to the others, covered in blood and baring your teeth wildly! (Will uncontrollably attack others as long as the rage lasts!)

Nirur Torir: (6) You bring your sack of goodies to the torch to get light but accidently put it in the flames! (5) It doesn't catch fire though and you quickly bring it out of the fire and open it at a safer distance. (2) It contains not much: Dust, a couple of dead insects and a stick of flint used for lighting fires. You are dissapointed, then shocked at Cheeetar's display. Your moods are like a swing, aren't they?

Webadict: (2) Collect how? With your lungs? Cause thats pretty much what you did. Your paralysed again.

Banzayatc: (2) No luck there. The amulet is unresponsive to your commands.

Pandarsenic: (Auto 2) The golem is a bit more preoccupied and has other interests than you at the moment. Like not dieing for example.

The golem struggles to live! (6) It regenerates before your very eyes! Cool! Bad news, while it may not know fear, it knows anger. And it's angry at Cheeetar. It attacks him! (6) It moves with deceptive speed for it's size and rushes him! (5) He just dodges out of its way though.

(3) It's not listening to Pandarsenic's cries. Not one bit...

(3) Something is moving in the fungus! It's headed right for the group.

-------------------------

Status':

Akroma:
Tough, Expert in psychology (failsafe), reduced pain, immune to paralysis
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rolls to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)

Nirur Torir:
Agile, Disciple of Levia (+1 to actions involving Levia's help), can lay on hands (must recharge after use, recharges in one turn), burdened (-1 to travel long distances)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt, rope over shoulder (break resistant), two spare water canteens, 2 daggers, a lockpicking tool, a burlap sack with dust, some dead insects and a stick of flint inside, two unlit torches, Steel bladed Dagger
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), steel rimmed wooden buckler

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching), is a werewolf, Blood Rage (+1 to physical actions in werewolf form, +1 to damage, must roll for damage on his sanity)
Items: Tattered clothing
Wielding: Nothing

Banzayatc:
Lucky, +1 to healing with amulet, Heat vision
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt
Wielding: steel battle axe (+1 to damage)
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, Decent necromancer
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)
Wounds: Bruised lower body

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma), in a bezerk rage! (uncontrollable attacks)

Friendly NPC's:

Flesh golem:
Big, intelligent (must roll for disobiedence every turn), Knows no fear, regenerates fast, angry at Cheeetar
Unarmed

Foes:

Flesh golem from above

Unknown lifeform in fungus

Food: 15 turns left
Water: 6 turns left

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 30, 2009, 01:28:28 am »

I try to calm down cheetar
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 30, 2009, 01:30:15 am »

Can I atleast get experience for that? I mean, I bit his head off, how can that not be construed as experience?

I wrestle the golem to the ground so it can't attack me.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 30, 2009, 03:30:22 am »

My golem throws Cheeetar at whatever is approaching.

I defend against anything that shows up. >_<
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23