Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

Author Topic: RTD - Into the Depths!  (Read 36230 times)

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Into the Depths!
« Reply #285 on: January 21, 2009, 04:05:35 am »

A try to ask Nature for help, again. Maybe she is more powerful here.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 21, 2009, 05:26:49 am »

Wolf B is as good as dead. I attack it again with my torch, hopefully gaining some practise.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 22, 2009, 03:11:03 pm »

Great, I'm a walking armory that can't kill. Free weapons for all!

I'll examine the sack and its contents, then go watch the fight with wolves if there is time.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 23, 2009, 05:41:57 am »

What's this? Its a turn! NO WAY!!

Pandarsenic: (6) You race forward to stand next to Akroma, shouldering roughly past Webadict (6), who calmly keeps his composture, and summon your necromancy powers and zap them into wolf A! Good, good... wait, too much! TOO MUCH!

*BLAT!*

The corpse of Wolf A explodes! (5) Luckly, nothing harmful flies the way of your companions. You can't remember how that happened though...

Webadict: (6 (Again?)) You race right up to Akroma and skid to a stop by using Wolf B as a brake! (1) It works just as you thought it would: badly. You trip over the wolf and go flying into a fungus. Spores fly out of it and you seem unharmed.

Cheeetar: (1) You can't snap necks out of stealth and as you try to slip behind the wolf, it looks at you and snarls nastily. You back away to Akroma and think again. A weapon could sure come in handy right now...

Banzayatc: (1) You are distracted by the shambling zombie ogre as it bumps into you and you are startled and out of composture. (-1 thought actions this turn)

Akroma: (4) Your'e getting good with that thing. You brandish your torch in the wolf's face to make it flinch and then swipe down with it! (1) The wolf must have been faking though and it pounces at you! (5) It goes for an open spot in your armor! Your neck! (2) It latches on forcefully! It inflicts some nasty cuts but your lucky it doesn't tear your throat. Yet.

Nirur Torir: (4) You'd look in the sack but suddenly loose a lot of light, so you dont look and head to where Akroma is. Just in time to see the wolf attack...

Zombie Ogre attacks wolf B! (5) It swings its club right into the wolf's body! (6) SPLATCH! Thats one dead wolf.

Background: (3) Upon further inspection, the trees are all fungus of some type. Cheeetar thinks he can see something in the middle of a group of large mushrooms.

-------------------------

Status':

Akroma:
Tough, Expert in psychology (failsafe), pain (-1 thought), moderate bleeding
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rolls to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)
Wounds: small cuts on chest, deep gashes on chest, Nasty cuts on throat

Nirur Torir:
Agile, Disciple of Levia (+1 to actions involving Levia's help), can lay on hands (must recharge after use, recharges in one turn), burdened (-1 to travel long distances)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt, rope over shoulder (break resistant), two spare water canteens, 2 daggers, a lockpicking tool and a burlap sack with something in it, two unlit torches, Steel bladed Dagger
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), steel rimmed wooden buckler
Wounds: Unharmed

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching), is a werewolf,Blood Rage (+1 to physical actions in werewolf form, +1 to damage, must roll for damage on his sanity)
Items: Tattered clothing
Wielding: Nothing

Banzayatc:
Lucky, +1 to healing with amulet, Heat vision
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt
Wielding: steel battle axe (+1 to damage)
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, Decent necromancer
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)
Wounds: Bruised lower body

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma)

Friendly NPC's:

Ogre Zombie:
Using a large wooden club
Big hole in chest.

Foes:

None

Food: 18 turns left
Water: 9 turns left
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 08:30:02 pm by Zako »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 23, 2009, 07:40:23 am »

Phew, thankfully the ogre helped me here.

I try to heal my wounds by applying medical fungus on it.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 23, 2009, 08:38:44 am »

I'll help heal Akroma, preferably after somebody removes the wolf from her neck.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 23, 2009, 09:46:37 am »

Odd... Unharmed on a 1... Those spores are poisonous, aren't they?!? Oh man! I go further down the cave thing, or whatever's possible.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 23, 2009, 09:52:08 am »

I'm both an evil and good gm. Its up to the dice on the poisonous or not spores, but I try to fit my description to the roll.

Be careful though, something unexpected may happen...

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 23, 2009, 11:32:05 am »

I try to train my agility.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 24, 2009, 10:40:30 am »

I attempt to make a small golem of the dead flesh of the various corpses in the area.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 25, 2009, 07:52:45 pm »

I try to learn how to snap necks as an unarmed skill.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 25, 2009, 08:25:54 pm »

I was waiting on Cheeetar's post to do the turn. So here it is:

Akroma: (2) You have no idea which fungus is which, including which ones are harmful and which are good for you. Deciding not to take the risk, you leave the fungus alone for now.

Nirur Torir: (2) You can't even remove the wolf from her neck. Sad...

Webadict: (4) You think that the spores might be poisonous! You run but are blinded by the spores temporarily! (6) You bust through even more fungus, sending more spores in the air and manage to run back into the tunnel that you came from. You stand clear of the spores, (5) you're lucky that you held your breath and you let loose a gush of air that clears the spores from your nostrils. You got spores all over you and have a slight yellow tinge.

Banzayatc: (2) You stretch but get nowhere. Well, what do you expect with so little training? Instant results?

Pandarsenic: (4) You decide that you no longer like Mr Zombie as he is and with necro energy in your hands, you tear him apart for bits! Pulling the dead wolf and parts of the exploded one, you start fusing the bits together in a vaguely humanoid shape. It's consuming work but you finish and the golem stands before you, lifeless. You have no idea how to bring it to life and just decide to zap it with necro energy. (6) WOAH! That worked more than you realised! The golem starts growing, growing, GROWING! Its now about 3 meters tall and has arms as thick as you are fat! Muscles bulge all over it's frame and a gurgle comes from its mouth. You've given it intelligence! (3) It looks at you loyally, but you think you can see the small light of disobiedence in it's eyes... (must roll every turn for an act of disobiedence from the golem. You also command it for now.)

Cheeetar: (2) Unless you were thinking of snaping a companion's neck for practice, there is no way you can actually practice now. You need a subject to practice on.

(5) The golem obeys you for now and takes it's time to look around on the spot. Its currently standing inside the tunnel you all came from.

(3) The spores are drifting closer! You all try to move back quickly to avoid them, (1) but it's no use and your all caught in the cloud. (3) You all feel stange and relise that you are paralysed! If only temporarily. (Can't move next turn, must roll to see if it wears off.)

-------------------------

Status':

Akroma:
Tough, Expert in psychology (failsafe), pain (-1 thought), moderate bleeding
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rolls to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)
Wounds: small cuts on chest, deep gashes on chest, Nasty cuts on throat, paralysed

Nirur Torir:
Agile, Disciple of Levia (+1 to actions involving Levia's help), can lay on hands (must recharge after use, recharges in one turn), burdened (-1 to travel long distances)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt, rope over shoulder (break resistant), two spare water canteens, 2 daggers, a lockpicking tool and a burlap sack with something in it, two unlit torches, Steel bladed Dagger
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), steel rimmed wooden buckler
Wounds: Unharmed, paralysed

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching), is a werewolf,Blood Rage (+1 to physical actions in werewolf form, +1 to damage, must roll for damage on his sanity)
Items: Tattered clothing
Wielding: Nothing

Banzayatc:
Lucky, +1 to healing with amulet, Heat vision
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt
Wielding: steel battle axe (+1 to damage)
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, Decent necromancer
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)
Wounds: Bruised lower body, paralysed

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma)

Friendly NPC's:

Flesh golem:
Big, intelligent (must roll for disobiedence every turn)
Unarmed, paralysed

Foes:

None

Food: 17 turns left
Water: 8 turns left

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 25, 2009, 09:32:52 pm »

Command the golem to never disobey me. <_<;
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 26, 2009, 01:16:31 am »

I use my psychology skill to convince everyone in the group that this paralysis is just in their head, and that they can move if they want to. Hopefully, one of them will carry me outta here.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 26, 2009, 02:27:05 am »

I help Pandarsenic by scaring the golem into obeying. Hopefully I don't get another 1 or 2.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23