Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Author Topic: RTD - Into the Depths!  (Read 36228 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Into the Depths!
« Reply #270 on: January 02, 2009, 02:26:14 pm »

Zako is on vacation
he will be back next week
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 02, 2009, 02:48:22 pm »

Oh, thanks for the information.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 07, 2009, 08:26:00 pm »

Sorry for that large time I spent not updating this, vacation ya know, but here's a fresh turn for you.

Pandarsenic: (4) Your zombie lumbers ahead down the left corridor just like you ask. It stops at the wooden door however as it doesn't know which way to go now. You follow it to the door also.

Cheeetar: (1) You strain your eyes so bad that your dizzy. (-1 to physical actions next turn)

Banzayatc: (1) Same thing happens. (Dizzy)

Akroma: (5) Proceeding along fearlessly, you venture into the darkness. After some time, you find that you are walking on soil and when you look up, there are roots coming from the cieling. You raise your torch to gain more light and accidently hit a crystal embedded in the wall. Suddenly a series of glowing crystals appear around what is a large cavern full of plantlife! You hear skittering as some animals, presumably, run for cover.

Nirur Torir: (1) You trip as you start walking down the corridor. (6) Luckly, you don't hurt yourself. Gotta be mroe careful, you know?

Webadict: (6) You instinctivly morph into werewolf form, take a HUGE breath, and ROAR down the corridor! Something definately heard that! (4) In the cavern, Akroma see's 2 wolves appear from the foliage. They spot her and growl. It could have been worse right?

(6) Wolf A decides that its best to take the inititive and lunges for Akroma! (6) It goes for the throat! (4) Luckly, Akroma manages to duck away just in time. Close one...

(1) Wolf B doesn't know what to do as wolf A stole it's idea. It decides to scratch an itch behind its ear for a bit.

Mr Zombie sways infront of the door. He looks bored. And dead.

-------------------------

Status':

Akroma:
Tough, Expert in psychology (failsafe)
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rolls to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)
Wounds: small cuts on chest, deep gashes on chest, small cuts on throat

Nirur Torir:
Agile, Disciple of Levia (+1 to actions involving Levia's help), can lay on hands (must recharge after use, recharges in one turn)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt, rope over shoulder (break resistant)
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), Steel bladed dagger, steel rimmed wooden buckler
Wounds: Unharmed

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching), is a werewolf,Blood Rage (+1 to physical actions in werewolf form, +1 to damage, must roll for damage on his sanity)
Items: Tattered clothing
Wielding: Nothing

Banzayatc:
Lucky, +1 to healing with amulet, Heat vision, Dizzy
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt
Wielding: steel battle axe (+1 to damage)
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, Decent necromancer
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)
Wounds: Bruised lower body

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma), Dizzy

Friendly NPC's:

Ogre Zombie:
Using a large wooden club
Big hole in chest.

Foes:

Wolf A:
Unharmed

Wolf B:
Unharmed

Food: 16 turns left
Water: 7 turns left

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 07, 2009, 08:29:51 pm »

I try and get the wolves to be on my side by roaring even louder!

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 08, 2009, 04:19:10 am »

I go in the same way where Akroma is.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 08, 2009, 05:03:36 am »

I pick up wolf B and bite its throat out.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 08, 2009, 08:35:22 am »

I bash wolf A with my torch
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 08, 2009, 06:09:44 pm »

I'm not clumsy, something tripped me! I try to find out what it was.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 18, 2009, 10:45:51 pm »

(Bump)
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 19, 2009, 09:25:16 am »

I'm waiting on Pandarsenic. Though I really dont want to use AI for a character, I will give him 1 day to post. Then its the AI. Sorry!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 19, 2009, 06:17:00 pm »

Wait, I didn't post!?
Huh.

Well, I open the door and send my zombie through.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 20, 2009, 10:59:08 pm »

Ok, heres your late turn. Sorry for it being so late! REMEMBER TO POST!!

Webadict: (2) You think about roaring but you think that it may draw out more wolves or something worse, so you dont. Roar that is.

Banzayatc: (3-1 = 2) You stand next to akroma. Not helping her at all. Cause thats how you roll. Akroma gives you a mean look.

Cheeetar: (1) You think about biting the throat out of one of the wolves but expose your throat to them instead by accident! You really should get some proper weapons. (+1 to damage for wolves against you this turn)

Akroma: (4) Screw waiting for the men to help, you show em how its done! You bash Wolf A in the head with your torch! (6) AHH! SHIIIIT! That's what the wolf would have screamed if it could talk. But it can't and just lets out a yelp instead as you smash it's skull in. Its dead for sure.

Nirur Torir: (5) You look at what you tripped over and find out that it was (5) a hidden cache! Nice! (5) You find a couple of things inside that consist of the following: 4 turns worth of dried food, 4 turns worth of water in two canteens, 2 daggers, a lockpicking tool and a burlap sack with something in it. You also find two unlit torches! YEAH!

Pandarsenic: (6) You decide to see what behind the door and take a bold approach!  You try to kick the door in! (4) It's rotten and shatters under your might! It's dark in there, and you send Mr Zombie in first. He walks in and goes for a bit of distance before stopping and looking at you for more directions. He hasn't got inititave, has he? You hear splashes as the zombie walks, but he appears unharmed so far.

Wolf B is a bit scared of the person with the nasty fire and decides to shorten the numbers. Cheeetar first! (1+1 = 2) He tries to go for Cheeetar, but Akroma waves the torch infront of him so he backs off for now.

Mr Zombie looks a bit bored. And maybe a bit wet.

-------------------------

Status':

Akroma:
Tough, Expert in psychology (failsafe)
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rolls to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)
Wounds: small cuts on chest, deep gashes on chest, small cuts on throat

Nirur Torir:
Agile, Disciple of Levia (+1 to actions involving Levia's help), can lay on hands (must recharge after use, recharges in one turn)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt, rope over shoulder (break resistant), two spare water canteens, 2 daggers, a lockpicking tool and a burlap sack with something in it, two unlit torches, Steel bladed Dagger
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), steel rimmed wooden buckler

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching), is a werewolf,Blood Rage (+1 to physical actions in werewolf form, +1 to damage, must roll for damage on his sanity)
Items: Tattered clothing
Wielding: Nothing

Banzayatc:
Lucky, +1 to healing with amulet, Heat vision
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt
Wielding: steel battle axe (+1 to damage)
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, Decent necromancer
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)
Wounds: Bruised lower body

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma)

Friendly NPC's:

Ogre Zombie:
Using a large wooden club
Big hole in chest.

Foes:

Wolf A:
His brain is the equivilant of a toasted marshmellow thats been squashed.

Wolf B:
Unharmed

Food: 19 turns left
Water: 10 turns left

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 20, 2009, 11:02:30 pm »

!!
ZOMBIFY WOLF A
SEND ZOMBIE AFTER WOLF B
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 20, 2009, 11:38:15 pm »

I follow Akroma and them down the tunnel.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 21, 2009, 03:05:09 am »

I try and snap Wolf B's neck, hoping to get a bonus to snapping necks having done it succesfully before.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23