Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23

Author Topic: RTD - Into the Depths!  (Read 36252 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Into the Depths!
« Reply #210 on: December 15, 2008, 02:18:20 am »

I grab a goddamned wolf and throw it at the ogre's face.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 15, 2008, 02:58:21 am »

I growl at ogre, and then strike him with my remaining axe, aiming for the stomach.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 15, 2008, 06:58:38 am »

I try to move in a way that wolf 4 and the black wolf are right in front and right behind me. When the black wolf leaps at me, I jump aside, so that he accidently attacks wolf 4.
Same vice versa should wolf 4 leap at me.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 15, 2008, 12:04:41 pm »

I meditate some more, healing my body and my mind

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 16, 2008, 07:29:38 pm »

I hate repeatedly bothering deities. Oh well, I'll try to save Cheetar's life. Again. Webadict should be fine now, so long has he makes a successful roll for not biting me.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 07:34:56 pm by Nirur Torir »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 16, 2008, 09:01:42 pm »

Must draw pictures... but heres your turn.

Cheeetar: (2) Your too distracted by your blood gushing out from your throat to do anything. Perhaps you should get that fixed up?

Pandarsenic: (1) You try to grab wolf 2 but it sees you coming and tries to bite you! (1) It goes for your throat! (6) But you charge your skin with necro energy and zap the wolf away from your body! You feel empowered! (+1 to damage with necro energy next turn)

Banzayatc: (3) This time you were not so foolish to use 2 axes at once and you hurl yourself at the ogre! (6) You slice your axe through its gut and its intestines spill out onto the ground! (6) The ogre denies that its dead and sweeps its club at you! (5) You duck under it though.

Akroma: (3) You think that putting your back towards a wolf is a bad idea and you settle for hitting the black wolf instead. (1) You miss completely and open yourself up for attack! (2) The wolf lunges for your throat! (6) But you bash it in the head with your torch just in time! (6) You blind the black wolf in its right eye and give it serious burns on the right side of its face! TAKE THAT!

Webadict: (4) You dont need to meditate as you see before your very eyes that the hole in your stomach is closing! The same happens with your leg! (4) They are just scars now, and you jump to your feet, ready for action! (5) You feel that the decay in your mind has stopped for now as you think about attacking something.

Nirur Torir: (6+1 = 6) You ask Levia very nicely to heal Cheeetar, again, and she complies very happily! Cheeetar is completely healed!

(6) The ogre doesn't know when to give up and it swings at Ban again! (4) It hits him in the upper body! (2) But he just rolls with it. No damage.

Wolf 1 is shocked at cheeetars recovery and it attacks him again! (1) It jumps badly though and Cheeetar counter attacks! (3) He kicks it in the body, (1) doing no damage and gets counter-counter attacked! (3) It bites his leg, (4) making a large gash but not breaking bone. (Moderate bleeding)

Wolf 2 is suprised at how webadict got up and attacks him in fury! (3) It jumps for his lower body, (6) disembowling him!!! Webadicts guts start to spill out the large hole! (Serious bleeding, -1 to actions)

Wolf 3 decides to get in while the going is good and attacks webadict! (3) Going for his leg and (6) Mangling his lower right leg! (5) It stays on though and the wounds start to close over his body. Webadict is now ENRAGED! (+1 to actions, +1 to damage) His guts start to pull themselves in and the bones in his leg reset themselves. (Moderate bleeding, guts back to normal)

Wolf 4 is furious at how akroma has attacked its leader and jumps at her! (4) It goes for her upper body (1) But gets hit in middair with that torch shes holding! (4) She breaks 3 ribs and does moderate burns to its body.

The black wolf is in a blind fury and something starts to happen to its body! Ripples go throughout it and everyone hears the bones crack and creak as it starts to reform itself! Its legs get longer, its neck too, its body becomes more humanoid and it stands on its rear legs! ITS A WEREWOLF!! The werewolf slashes at Akroma with its claws! (3) It bearly hits her though, (3) and she only gets small cuts on her chest. The werewolf then lunges at Webadict! (4) Its more accurate this time and slashes at him with its claws, (3) but webadict manages to move so he only gets small cuts on his arm.

(3) Banzayatc's wounds are still healing and the amulet is starting to heal his eye.

-------------------------

Status':

Ogre:
Wields a large wooden club
Attacking Pandarsenic and Banzayatc
3 broken ribs, large burn on lower body, disembowled (must roll to live)

Black wolf:
Bigger than other wolves, abnormally fast (2 attacks instead of 1)
Attacking Akroma
burned inside of mouth, blind in right eye, serious burns on right side of face

Wolf 1:
Attacking Cheeetar
Bruised head

Wolf 2:
Attacking Webadict
Missing left eye, moderate bleeding

Wolf 3:
Attacking Webadict
Large gash on body, moderate bleeding

Wolf 4:
Attacking Akroma
Bruised head, 3 broken ribs, moderate burns to body

Akroma:
Tough, proficient in psychology
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rolls to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)
Wounds: small cuts on chest

Nirur Torir:
Agile, Disciple of Levia (+1 to actions involving Levia's help)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt, rope over shoulder (break resistant)
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), Steel bladed dagger, steel rimmed wooden buckler
Wounds: Unharmed

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching), ENRAGED (+1 to actions, +1 to damage)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: a torturers whip
Wounds: Infected with stange virus, mental decay, mangled lower right leg, large hole in gut, small cuts on arm, moderate bleeding, moderate pain

Banzayatc:
Lucky, +1 to healing with amulet
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt (not worn)
Wielding: steel battle axe and a steel hatchet (both +1 to damage), steel hatchet on ground
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)
Wounds: Fractured skull (healing so no penalties), black eye

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, basic necromancy, temporary empowered (+1 to damage with necro energy next turn)
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)
Wounds: Bruised lower body

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma)
Wounds: Large gash on leg, moderate bleeding, moderate pain

Friendly NPC's: None

Food: 9 turns left
Water: 12 turns left

Counter and counter-counter attacks! Oh my!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 16, 2008, 09:24:45 pm »

Eh. Cheeetar will be perfectly fine, walk it off.

I humbly ask Levia to grant me some divine healing powers of my own, so that I may save the lives of others without constantly begging Her for Her divine touch to personally heal every life threatening scratch Cheeetar gets.

Having an angered/annoyed deity against us would be most unhelpful.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 16, 2008, 10:13:21 pm »

I attack the werewolf! With my bare hands!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 16, 2008, 11:08:44 pm »

Pewpew the ogre with necromantic energy!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 17, 2008, 03:37:36 am »

I crawl into the shadows trying to shield myself and avoid enemies.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 17, 2008, 03:45:46 am »

I help webadict by also attacking the werewolf with my torch. I am for his other eye
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 17, 2008, 05:00:03 am »

I tear the ogre's heart out and eat it.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 17, 2008, 09:09:37 pm »

You changed your avatar and sig Akroma. Nice.

Heres yer rolls.

Nirur Torir: (6) You ask in prayer that Levia give you healing powers of your own and she says, "Well it would be nice not to constantly heal your friends myself, and I guess that you could obey and even please me according to your religion rules. Very well, but if your break even one rule, you will suffer for it." You suddenly feel a surge of power and you see your hands glow momentarily. You now can heal with a lay on hands and a quick prayer to Levia.

Webadict/Akroma: (2+1 = 3)(2) Webadict moves so fast that Akroma cant keep up, but the werewolf moves faster and webadict only manages to (3+1 = 4) inflict a medium sized bruise that quickly fades away.

Pandarsenic: (6) Once again, you pull a surge of necro energy within you and unleash it in the form of a lightining bolt at the ogre! (+1 to damage!) (2+1+1 = 4) The lightening bolt blasts a large hole in the ogre and it looks at the hole and falls dead. Finally!

Cheeetar: (4) You quickly crawl around the corner to where the ogre was and hide in the shadows.

Banzayatc: (3) The ogre no longer HAS a heart and you are not sure of what to do now. Perhaps attacking the wolves would be a good idea?

Wolf 1 is suddenly distracted by webadict and looses sight of Cheeetar, so it goes looking for him. (3) It cant find him, but it has a scent of him.

Wolf 2 decides to take webadict down! (4) And does so by attacking his upper arm. (5) It pulls him to the ground by his muscles, tearing them in two! (4) It lets go, satisfied that its done its job. (3) The muscles start to rejoin however, and webadict is weak in his right upper arm for the moment. (-1 to damage)

Wolf 3 decides to gang up on webadict while he's down! (4) It attacks his left upper arm! (4) Inflicting some large gashes. These start to close though. Webadict is feeling a bit tired of being a chew toy.

Wolf 4 attacks Akroma again! (6) It pounces for her throat! (3) But only manages to get a hold on her, inflicting only small cuts. (-1 to actions while being held)

The black wolf decides to attack Akroma, and slashes at her! (5) Its dead on and hits her in the chest! (4) It gives her 3 deep gashes for its trouble. It then attacks her again for good measure! (1) She sees it coming though and moves the body of wolf 4 in the way! (3) Its knocked off and Akroma is free! The werewolf howls in rage!

(1) Banzayatc's wound have not fully healed yet.

(2) The mental decay in webadict's mind goes into overdrive and his wound suddenly heal fully! He morphs fully into werewolf form! Webadict roars in response to the black werewolf! (You will attack the werewolf automatically and can only do mental actions.) You drop all your gear.

Status':

Ogre: Zapped by necro energy

Black wolf:
Bigger than other wolves, abnormally fast (2 attacks instead of 1)
Attacking Akroma
burned inside of mouth, blind in right eye, serious burns on right side of face

Wolf 1:
Attacking Cheeetar
Bruised head

Wolf 2:
Attacking Webadict
Missing left eye, moderate bleeding

Wolf 3:
Attacking Webadict
Large gash on body, moderate bleeding

Wolf 4:
Attacking Akroma
Bruised head, 3 broken ribs, moderate burns to body, gash on head

Akroma:
Tough, proficient in psychology
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rolls to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)
Wounds: small cuts on chest, deep gashes on chest, small cuts on throat

Nirur Torir:
Agile, Disciple of Levia (+1 to actions involving Levia's help), can lay on hands
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt, rope over shoulder (break resistant)
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), Steel bladed dagger, steel rimmed wooden buckler
Wounds: Unharmed

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching), ENRAGED (+1 to actions, +1 to damage)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens (dropped)
Wielding: a torturers whip (dropped)
Wounds: Infected with strange virus, WEREWOLF FORM (must attack werewolf, mental actions only)

Banzayatc:
Lucky, +1 to healing with amulet
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt (not worn)
Wielding: steel battle axe and a steel hatchet (both +1 to damage), steel hatchet on ground
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)
Wounds: Fractured skull (healing so no penalties), black eye (healing)

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, basic necromancy
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)
Wounds: Bruised lower body

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma)
Wounds: Large gash on leg, moderate bleeding, moderate pain

Friendly NPC's: None

Food: 8 turns left
Water: 11 turns left

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 17, 2008, 09:42:08 pm »

Levia be praised, I can heal at last!  :D

I'll heal Cheeetar.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 17, 2008, 11:10:12 pm »

I learn to control this virus, so I may shapeshift on command. Or at least have more control over it...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23