Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23

Author Topic: RTD - Into the Depths!  (Read 36264 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Into the Depths!
« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2008, 11:54:12 pm »

Stop saying that stuff and tell me your actions, I can't read your minds! Use some imagination for dealing with these things! Come on, put some effort into it!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 14, 2008, 12:01:39 am »

Fine.

I impale the ogre's head on the back end of my staff.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 14, 2008, 12:45:47 am »

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: a torturers whip
Wounds: Small bruise on left arm, Muscles ripped in right calf (-1 to movement), Small cuts on lower left arm, small cuts on neck, RAVAGED right shoulder (right arm useless), broken bones in right shoulder, extreme pain, serious bleeding, unconcious (-2 to actions)

-2 to actions... I'm assuming physical. Unconscious...

Well then.

I meditate.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 14, 2008, 01:25:07 am »

-2 to actions... I'm assuming physical. Unconscious...

Well then.

I meditate.

What is the aim of your meditation though?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2008, 04:43:06 am »

I need to save webadict

I trust the torch up the mouth of the black wolf
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 14, 2008, 04:47:37 am »

I try to repeat my manoeuvre (the one with throwing the axes, leaping and tearing the throat out) on the ogre.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 14, 2008, 09:02:17 am »

Grr, everybody is always getting hurt. You people are lazy, learn to block or something.

I heal Webadict's physical wounds, preferably before he takes his turn.

I assume that the big wolf is either A) Rabid B) A werewolf or C) A rabid werewolf. Surely, he doesn't need to be saved from regeneration and shapeshifting.  8)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 14, 2008, 09:26:49 am »

If it is a werewolf then what about the madness that comes with being one? And werewolves dont easily get sick.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 14, 2008, 10:08:30 am »

Duh. I meditate to learn my innate psychic abilities.

Why else would I meditate? To find eternal bliss?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 14, 2008, 10:15:57 am »

How about to, you know, save yourself? And if it is a werewolf that bit you, then you'll have plenty of powers. Trust me. :)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 14, 2008, 06:54:31 pm »

Waiting on Cheeetar...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 14, 2008, 08:55:48 pm »

*sigh*... Fine!

I meditate, focusing on my innate healing and regeneration ability.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 14, 2008, 10:19:23 pm »

I reach out and snap Wolf 1s neck for daring to attack me.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 15, 2008, 02:00:03 am »

Best of luck webadict!

Do a barrel ROLLS!:

Pandarsenic: (2) You stab with the end of your staff at the ogre's head but miss completely. Woops.

Akroma: (2) You rush to the black wolf but wolf 4 gets in the way! (4) You just bash it aside with your torch, hitting it in the head and then you attack the black wolf! (2) Its too fast for you though and it jumps back before you can hit it. Good news though, its no longer attacking webadict. Bad news, its after you!

Banzayatc: (2) Once again, your bad choice in taking two axes and dual wielding them shows and you miss completely with your throw. You are now missing your hatchet.

Nirur Torir: (5+1 = 6) You pray to Levia and she answers, healing webadicts body completely and giving a shock to wolf 2, making it release his leg! She whispers to you: "I can't cure what he has been infected with. It is of the mind and the infection is too deep. Find a druid or a suitable herb."

Webadict: (2) You meditate but feel the shock from the healing you just recieved and wake up. (2) You feel very bad and feverish, you also feel that something is corrupting your mind from within your body.

Cheeetar: (1) You try to grab wolf 1's neck but the wolf is too fast and (5) you manage to snatch your hand back before it's bitten off. Close one...

The ogre is very angry at both banzayatc and pandarsenic and tries to hit both at once! (6) Its aim is very accurate, and it sucessfully hits both of you hitting (1) Banzayatc in the head again (-1 to damage roll) (5-1 = 4) Giving him a black eye and (3) Pandarsenic in the lower body (3) winding him and sending him into a wall! (4) He just gets a large bruise though.

Wolf 1 goes for cheetar again! (6) Its fast and strikes for his throat! (2) It tears a big gash in his throat and he begins to bleed out! (must roll to survive)

Wolf 2 is still furious at webadict and tries to bite him again! (3) It goes for his lower body, (2) and leaves a gaping wound is his stomach! Strangely, there is little bleeding and it doesn't hurt like it should...

Wolf 3 wants some of webadict also! (4) And it attacks is lower left leg! (2) Ripping into it and breaking bone! Once again, little bleeding and not too much pain...

Wolf 4 is very angry at akroma and leaps at her! (5) She just ducks out of the way though and is completely unharmed.

The balck wolf is ENRAGED at Akroma for daring to try and wound it and it rushes at her is a rage! (4) She barely dodges it's charge and spins around for its return run! (6) She's ready for it this time though and just as it's about to chomp on her, she shoves her torch into its mouth!!! Good thinking 99! It yelps loudly and jumps away, looking at akroma in a dangerous way...

-------------------------

Status':

Ogre:
Wields a large wooden club
Attacking Pandarsenic and Banzayatc
3 broken ribs, large burn on lower body

Black wolf:
Bigger than other wolves, abnormally fast (2 attacks instead of 1)
Attacking Akroma
burned inside of mouth

Wolf 1:
Attacking Cheeetar
Bruised head

Wolf 2:
Attacking Webadict
Missing left eye, moderate bleeding

Wolf 3:
Attacking Webadict
Large gash on body, moderate bleeding

Wolf 4:
Attacking Akroma
Bruised head

Akroma:
Tough, proficient in psychology
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rolls to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)
Wounds: Unharmed

Nirur Torir:
Agile, Disciple of Levia (+1 to actions involving Levia's help)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt, rope over shoulder (break resistant)
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), Steel bladed dagger, steel rimmed wooden buckler
Wounds: Unharmed

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching)
Wielding: a torturers whip
Wounds: Infected with stange virus, mental decay, broken left lower leg (-1 to movement), gaping wound in stomach, moderate bleeding, moderate pain

Banzayatc:
Lucky, +1 to healing with amulet
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt (not worn)
Wielding: steel battle axe and a steel hatchet (both +1 to damage), steel hatchet on ground
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)
Wounds: Fractured skull (healing so no penalties), black eye

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, basic necromancy
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)
Wounds: Bruised lower body

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma)
Wounds: Gash in throat, bleeding out

Friendly NPC's: None

Food: 10 turns left
Water: 13 turns left

-------------------------

Bad rolls this turn, but nice move akroma! Did anyone catch the reference I made?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 15, 2008, 02:06:38 am »

I roar in anger at the wolves, hopefully frightening them away/making them serve me as pack leader.

I punch through the wolves stomach, pull it out and crush it over the wolves head.

Edit: The wolf attacking me, that is.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 02:51:31 am by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23