Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: RTD - Into the Depths!  (Read 36279 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Into the Depths!
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2008, 08:47:20 am »

Quote from: Zako
... on the other hand, the dice LOVE Nirur ...
For some reason, I have the hardest time getting people to play Risk with me. ???
Wait a second... the dice DO love Nirur Torir! He's like an expert item summoner in my RTD (Which I will update eventually...) from 7's and 8's

Anyway, I'll go to the Goblin's homeland.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2008, 09:14:40 am »

No, you have no healing powers, but can be granted some by a beforementioned god...

And even goblins need food and water. Just not as much as a human...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2008, 08:03:06 pm »

I find some form of bin, barrel, or basin and transmute a goblin corpse into a supply of fresh water in it.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2008, 12:21:17 am »

Sorry for lateness, im a bit preoccupied. And one of you is in deep shit.

Take this turn.

Cheeetar: (2) You discuss killing with the goblin but it only makes him furious! (2) He attacks you! (2) His club hits your chest, (1) CAVING HALF OF IT IN! (Pierced lung, 4 broken ribs, internal bleeding, must roll to survive next turn)

Banzayatc: (6) You fire up the amulets healing powers and heal your mutation, regaining your original strength. You now know how to work the amulet better. (+1 to healing with amulet)

Akroma: (1) You are shocked into stillness by the sudden betrayal of the goblin!

Webadict: (3) You pass through the door but hear the goblin scream in attack! You rush back to see Cheeetar fall to the ground.

Pandarsenic: (5) You grab a empty jug lying on the floor of the kitchen, but dont know how to transmute materials into other materials and drop the jug. You decide to look for water instead, (6) finding 3 small kegs of it in a corner of the kitchen! (each one is heavy and has 5 turns of water in it)

The goblin, satisfied at his actions tries to flee past Webadict! (6) He does so and manages to hit him with his club on the way (4) only making a small bruise on his arm. (5) He flees out of sight into the right corridor.

-------------------------

Status':

Akroma:
Tough, proficient in psychology
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rools to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)
Wounds: Unharmed

Nirur Torir:
Agile
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt (not worn), rope over shoulder (break resistant)
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), Steel bladed dagger, steel rimmed wooden buckler

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: a torturers whip
Wounds: Small bruise on left arm

Banzayatc:
Lucky, +1 to healing with amulet
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt (not worn)
Wielding: steel battle axe and a steel hatchet (both +1 to damage) (-2 to hit because of dual wielding)
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, basic necromancy
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma), not a friend of NPC goblin
Wounds: Pierced lung, 4 broken ribs, internal bleeding

Friendly NPC's: None

Food: 15 turns left
Water: 18 turns left

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2008, 12:26:37 am »

Find, kill, and zombify the goblin!

Block if I'm attacked while turning the corners.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2008, 01:08:33 am »

I suppose I'll help the Cheeetar with healing and first aid and what-not.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2008, 01:24:41 am »

I will help cheetar and webadict, using my pschology skill to keep them clam and focused while healing.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 05, 2008, 01:35:08 am »

I'll go with Pandarsenic and help him kill the goblin.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 05, 2008, 03:16:27 am »

I told you guys I was gonna kill the goblin, but no, he would be more useful alive. Thanks alot. :(.
I try to stop the bleeding by sheer power of will.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 05, 2008, 09:42:16 am »

Did I sit around doing nothing? I thought I'd posted an action.

Oh well, I pray to Levia, promising to serve as her disciple, and ask her to grant me the power to save Cheeetar's life.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 02:03:30 pm by Nirur Torir »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 08, 2008, 02:17:11 am »

Sorry for not updating in a while, just got so preoccupied that I forgot to update. Some bad rolls in this turn, but some good news as well.

Pandarsenic: (6) You rush into the right corridor, screaming your anger at the goblin and all the bad things you'll do to him when you catch him. You turn a corner and find yourself face to face with an ogre! (2) Its angered by your sudden appearance and lashes out at you with a large wooden club! (2)(6) You are hit right in the chest but you manage to infuse your body with necro energy to absorb the blow and release it in a backlash on the ogre! (3)(2) Its hit in the lower body and is hurled into a wall with quite a bit of force. (3) It suffers 3 broken ribs and a large burn on its lower body but is otherwise ok.

Webadict: (3) You try to help but dont do much and decide to stand out of the way.

Akroma: (2) You are too panicked at the sight of Cheeetar to help him!

Banzayatc: (2) You rush after Pandarsenic but as soon as you see the ogre around the corner you try to sneak back around the corner before it notices you. (3) Hard luck, it sees you just as you make it to the corner.

Cheeetar: (2) You go into shock! This is not good...

Nirur Torir: (3) You pray desperately to Levia hoping that she can hear you... (6) She hears your desperate plea and after thinking for a bit decides to heal Cheeetar. (6) He is completely healed! Even all of his stray freckles and a mole on his face is gone! Levia whipsers into Nirur Torir's mind: "Now that I have helped your friend, I will take your offer of you becoming my disciple seriously. You may not intentally harm any living being unless in self defence or in need. Do so and you will suffer the consequences. Have this to help you on your way." You feel empowered and more in touch with your new goddess. (+1 to actions involving Levia's help)

(2) The ogre huffs for a bit and finally stands up, growling at those in its view fircely.

-------------------------

Status':

Akroma:
Tough, proficient in psychology
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rools to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)

Nirur Torir:
Agile, Disciple of Levia (+1 to actions involving Levia's help)
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt (not worn), rope over shoulder (break resistant)
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), Steel bladed dagger, steel rimmed wooden buckler

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching)
Wielding: a torturers whip
Wounds: Small bruise on left arm

Banzayatc:
Lucky, +1 to healing with amulet
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt (not worn)
Wielding: steel battle axe and a steel hatchet (both +1 to damage) (-2 to hit because of dual wielding)
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, basic necromancy
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma)

Friendly NPC's: None

Food: 14 turns left
Water: 17 turns left

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 08, 2008, 02:21:49 am »

Sneakily smack the ogre on the back of his head, giving him brain damage and distracting him so my teammates can kill him.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 08, 2008, 02:44:11 am »

Drain the life from the ogre with my staff... from behind the safety of my shield.

That counts as specifying a block even though I'm attacking, right?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 08, 2008, 04:00:22 am »

knowing at least a bit about oger psychology, I try to trick him into holding still, so that my companions can slay him more easily
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 08, 2008, 04:01:19 am »

RAAAGE (I mean, full attack, no defense)!! I charge the ogre!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23