Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Author Topic: RTD - Into the Depths!  (Read 36262 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Into the Depths!
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2008, 08:32:30 pm »

Damn you,... Zako,... you... first... have something to gain from... bloodthirsty goblin-killers.

Oh, yeah, and you can... paraphrase... first!

You h...ear...d the ...man...
Pa... has gone in....

You h...ear...d the ...man...
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2008, 08:33:40 pm »

SILENCE!!!

And heres the rolls!

Cheeetar (happy now?): (4) You hold your bloody hands infront of goblin D, whos scared out of his wits, and tell him that if he joins you he can live. (5) He decides that it is his best interests to do so and surrenders immediately. (NPC addded to party)

Pandarsenic: (6) Seeing that Goblin D is no longer a threat you go put on a shield which is (5) A steel masterpiece tower tower shield! (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not) (6) Being quite happy with your new shield you proceed to head out into the corridor and drain all the blood out of the three corpses, much to Goblin D's horror. You feel energized and your staff collects the spare energy once again.

Webadict: (6) Digging deep you recall who you were completely! (2) But you were only a drunkard. Nice life you got there rummy. (Can withstand large amounts of alcohol)

Banzayatc: You put the utility belt on around your waist and try to discover the powers of the amulet. (5) You find that the amulet conveys the following powers on the user: The wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, the wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, they wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds.

Akroma: Thinking that a live friend is better than a dead one you decide to go to the bedroom/kitchen and search for supplies. (2) Because of the mess however, you find nothing.

Nirur Torir: (2) You pray for forgiveness but nothing answers you. Perhaps it was the wrong god you were praying to? You put the utility belt on around your waist.

-------------------------

Status':

Akroma:
Tough, proficient in psychology
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rools to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)
Wounds: Unharmed

Nirur Torir:
Agile
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt (not worn), rope over shoulder (break resistant)
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), Steel bladed dagger, steel rimmed wooden buckler

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: a torturers whip
Wounds: Sprained right wrist

Banzayatc:
Lucky
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt (not worn)
Wielding: steel battle axe and a steel hatchet (both +1 to damage) (-2 to hit because of dual wielding)
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, basic necromancy
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma)
Wounds: Slight acid burn on back of right hand, bump on head

Friendly NPC's:

Goblin:
Armed with wooden club
Unharmed

Food: 12 turns left
Water: 3 turns left

---------------------------

You really need to find some water guys.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2008, 08:45:24 pm »

I guess it's good that nobody needs healing. I go back into the storeroom and search the boxes, prying them open with my dagger if needed.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2008, 09:04:30 pm »

Why yes, Zako, thanks.

I interrogate the goblin into telling me about this place.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2008, 09:13:35 pm »

I'm not thirsty because I've been drinking blood, right?

<_<

Revive Goblin A as my Zombie Slave!

It's going to work eventually!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2008, 12:08:04 am »

:( My life has little meaning now...

I sadly walk through any unexplored places, maybe remembering a real past.

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2008, 04:09:21 am »

I use the amulet to heal webadict's and cheetar's wounds.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2008, 05:25:53 am »

okay

I use my psychology skill to be able to think like the torturer. Where in this mess would the torturer put his food?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2008, 10:15:27 pm »

I can has zombah?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2008, 05:22:06 am »

Forgot to update today, will do update tomorrow.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2008, 08:47:50 pm »

Sorry for the wait, I forgot to update yesterday. I'M ONLY HUMAN! I'M SORRY!

Anyways... Have some rolls!

Nirur Torir: (2) You are distracted by the goblin's gibbering and forgot what you were doing.

Cheeetar: (5) Holding your bloody hands up you ask the goblin what does he know of this underground complex. (3) He knows little and says that there is a fork after the door which he came through. In the right path is his home but he doesn't know what is on the left.

Pandarsenic: (1) You revive him alright. But he then attacks you as you lose control! (1) He pounces right on top of you! (6) But you hurl it off into a wall with your staff! (6) Its skull is smashed in with the sheer force and it stops moving.

Webadict: (6) As you move through the door at the end of the corridor you realise that you were only a drunkard in your spare time! (1) You were instead a beggar and only drank when you had the money. (+1 to searching)

Banzayatc: (2) You are too distracted by the rampaging zombie to heal anyone.

Akroma: (6) Using your psychology skills, you think like the torturer but then you start thinking of all the bad stuff he's done! (4) You quickly stop before you mentally scar yourself.

-------------------------

Status':

Akroma:
Tough, proficient in psychology
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rools to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)

Nirur Torir:
Agile
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt (not worn), rope over shoulder (break resistant)
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), Steel bladed dagger, steel rimmed wooden buckler

Webadict:
Agile, Can withstand large amounts of alcohol, was a beggar in life (+1 to searching)
Wielding: a torturers whip
Wounds: Sprained right wrist

Banzayatc:
Lucky
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt (not worn)
Wielding: steel battle axe and a steel hatchet (both +1 to damage) (-2 to hit because of dual wielding)
Wearing: Amulet of Natures love (wearer can heal other peoples wounds over time, wearer is always at peace with animals and will not be attacked by them unless they strike first, wearer is resistant to poisons of all kinds)

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, basic necromancy
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff, A steel masterpiece tower tower shield (+ 2 to block if specified in action, +1 if not)

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma)
Wounds: Slight acid burn on back of right hand, bump on head

Friendly NPC's:

Goblin:
Armed with wooden club
Unharmed

Food: 11 turns left
Water: 2 turns left

---------------------

Perhaps you should ask the goblin where water is?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2008, 08:51:43 pm »

I'll search for some water than.

Why does my life suck...?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2008, 08:58:39 pm »

Noticing that Cheeetar and Webadict are mildly injured, and unable to remember the critically important thing I wanted to do, I give a prayer to the god of life and practice magically healing them.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2008, 09:33:56 pm »

I find a sizeable source of water.

I don't search for water.

I find it.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2008, 11:34:39 pm »

Well, the goblins home is to the right, so that would be the goblin quarters? I assume water would be in the goblin quarters.
I try to befriend the goblin, saying that you attacked first and we just defended our selves.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23