Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Demands item in throne room  (Read 742 times)

Gnoll Fortress

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Demands item in throne room
« on: November 23, 2008, 02:10:23 am »

I'm not exactly sure what my duchess wants it just says item in throne room/office furniture doesn't seem to work and I don't really want to kill my nobles.

Rockphed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Demands item in throne room
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 02:37:57 am »

If she has the best of every room in the entire fortress and all her mandates have been followed, then you have nothing to fear from failing to fulfill this demand.  So far as has been deduced, this is a demand for Coral, Amber, Horn or pearl.  Since none of those currently work, the demand is unfulfillable.  However, the only negative repercussion from demands is anger and sadness.  If your duchess is happy, she won't tantrum or mope her way into a pit.
Only vaguely. Made of the same substance and put to the same use, but a bit like comparing a castle and a doublewide trailer.

Gnoll Fortress

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 07:24:13 am »

Thanks, shes marked as estatic so there shouldn't be any problem with that I guess she'll just have to get over not having it I read on the wiki that no dwarf will get punished for it so that all works out too.

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 10:01:01 am »

this topic came up a few times recently.
basically the game generates an "impossible item", like something made of an material which cannot be used for the manufacturing process or something like that.