Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36

Author Topic: Vaiolis' RPG - the old one!  (Read 45699 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vaiolis' RPG
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2008, 10:42:55 pm »

Either Zak is a hallucinating giant, or...

It was the coldest winter on record, both physically and spiritually. 2134 would prove to be the decisive point in the Psychic Wars...

Deep in Russian Guiana, an insane band of shipwrecked psychically capable test subjects from one of the New Soviet Union's test tanker ships washed up on shore, unconscious and insane.

Convinced that they were living in some kind of pseudo historical fantasy land, they slaughtered a patrol of sentries and attacked a weapons development facility before being destroyed in a neo-Spetznaz* control reclamation operation.

Guys, Vaiolis might be about to have our characters be gunned down.

Anyway, I'm going to loudly ask the armed stranger what he wants. If he acts hostile, I'm going to try and kill him by joust(sorry Zak). If F.L.A.T. throws me off, I'll just try and stab the axe guy. I'm going to make sure that he's hostile before we attack him. He might have peaceful intentions but just be really, really aggressive.

If he isn't hostile, I'll try and strike up a conversation with him and find out where he's from and what he's doing.

Again, now would be a good time to express my sorrow at the deaths of Kogar and the other guys.

If he throws anything at me, I'll joust him. I SWEAR I'LL JOUST HIM

*Neo-Spetznaz sound so much like Neo-Nazi. I couldn't resist.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:53:39 am by inaluct »

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2008, 10:43:10 pm »

Next Turn:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2008, 11:01:32 pm »

Damn axeman interrupted before anything on the list could get done!  >:(

This turn:

I order Gaweir and Abronychus to flank him, and flat to attack from above.
I keep my distance, and try to pull the axe from his grip using the telekinesis, whither or not I succeed I then accelerate a 0.5 kg rock from somewhere behind me into his face at huge speed (do the math, it's quite deadly I can assure you, Xix is smart enough to chose the right rock and do stuff the most optimal way)
If he still is attacking, I try to keep a long distance and fight whit the telekinesis.
once he is down I go back to HQ, update the list, and try again to get everyone following it, I continue to do what the list say after that.

((A hint: when other people are under great stress, they become mentally unstable, Xix is cool-headed but the rapid stuff happening has kinda made her go into Real Time Strategy gaming mode, a bit of sleep will probably snap her out of it, but on the other hand it might be just what is needed...))

The File: (some minor changes)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2008, 11:08:43 pm »

- Gather loot and possible useful body parts from causalities.

We can make sausages out of their intestines!! :D

I'm joking here. Just pointing that out.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2008, 11:19:52 pm »

*Blarf!*

Ugh...there goes dinner.

*Falls over*

Ew...its all over my shiiiirt!

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2008, 11:21:00 pm »

- Patch up "the Chocobo". ((done?))

"the Chocobo" is healed? Without anyone doing anything? How very strange!

Also, Webadict, thanks for the pointer on Flat's inventory, now he can carry his coins ;D

And as a last note...
Guys, Vaiolis might be about to have our characters be gunned down.

Ah, yes, I've grown terribly bored with this, so I've decided to gun you all down.*

*Feel free to replace the underlined areas with "excited" and "create an epic plot"
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2008, 11:21:55 pm »

That's probably actual what she meant...

Mmm, +goblin tallow roasts+...

Hope we can get two turns today, but I doubt it considering what Valios said before.

EDIT:
Oh, and thanks for not Rocks Fall Everybody Dies-ing us, I've grown quite attached to Xix.  :)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 11:23:29 pm by Armok »
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2008, 11:27:34 pm »

I'm pretty open right now, if Duke and Zako manage to post within 30 minutes or so I might be able to get a second one up. Not pressuring them, waiting is fine, but ya'know, possibility is there :P
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2008, 11:36:49 pm »

If that Sphinx attacks, I might have to stop her... She only wants fight! The guy is obviously peaceful, I would know. I'm a giant bird. And I can tell. Giant birds are good at telling it.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 29, 2008, 11:54:48 pm »

wait a moment, I didn't even consider the possibility it isn't the angry axe-man Astor encountered, I also didn't consider he might be a really good poker-face and thus not look violent.
Xix reasons that if he was on their side, Astor would have walked by his side, and he doesn't exactly look or speak friendly. That and he says he's going to "mince you all to pieces".
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2008, 11:58:00 pm »

wait a moment, I didn't even consider the possibility it isn't the angry axe-man Astor encountered, I also didn't consider he might be a really good poker-face and thus not look violent.
Xix reasons that if he was on their side, Astor would have walked by his side, and he doesn't exactly look or speak friendly. That and he says he's going to "mince you all to pieces".
He has somewhere important to be obviously. It might even be world-threatening. He might also be related to why we're here. And as long as he ain't hurting people, he ain't being bad.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2008, 12:05:29 am »

At least I included the option of letting the dude pass. Why must we always pick fights? I say let 'em pass, and if he does something bad, down the dude.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2008, 12:11:15 am »

if he had asked nice I would have let him pass.  ;D
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2008, 12:21:33 am »

Pfft. I think I'll make a turn change them. Let Xix fight him alone. Why should I lift a finger for Mrs. bossy, eh?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2008, 12:30:01 am »

ok, ok, if I detect whit the foresight that he probably wont do any harm, I wont kill him, and ask him who he is instead, but if I cant determine it my turn remains unchanged. I figure the most likely possibility is the foresight detecting he WILL do harm, that's why I attacked  him in the first place.

Really, I know I seem to bossy, but not being so would be breaking character, so what am I supposed to do?
She is only this aggressive and bossy because of all the traumatic stress, in difference to you fighters she has spent her life at a desk.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36